Why is the M5M largely ignoring the FBI agent texts?

All this "deep state" QAnon mumbo-jumbo will go away the second it is no longer needed to muddy the waters of the multiple scandals surrounding the Trump administration. Sadly all these Trump true believers will not even notice when it goes. Proof they know on some level it's all bullshit.

Biden and Obama are neck deep in this coup. The CIA and FBI colluded with a Russian spy.

what does getting legal council have to do with buying insurance for your actions?
Seems like you don’t really understand what professional liability insurance is for.

This insurance will help cover the costs of legal representation in civil court if they get sued.

The FBI got the dossier from a person they were investigating for being a Russian spy.

Straight up smoking gun. Federal agents say TRUMP WAS RIGHT AND THEY BOUGHT PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE.

This is all over CNN, right?

FBI-Rabbit-Holes-10132016.jpg
So feeling the need to take out personal liability insurance is a "smoking gun"?

Is that always true or just in this case? Is it true for instance in the case of a White House staffer who's afraid he or she will be called to testify before congress?

If so I can assure you the Trump administration has lots of smoking guns.

See you take out an insurance like that when you fear you might be called to defend your actions. Considering the fact that this entire investigation has been the target of at least 3 separate investigations, not an outrageous assumption.

I understand the need to give the most nefarious explanation for everything to push a narrative but the reason it's not covered is because the need to defend your actions is not the same as admitting or even being likely guilty. Luckely for your candidate I would assert.
if you are acting inside the accordance of the law, then you shouldn't be worried about having to defend your actions. the legal system does that.

anything else is acting OUTSIDE that system and you need "insurance" for when it all falls down on you.
Really it does? That's why a judge if you appear before him strongly discourages anyone from representing themself?
what does getting legal council have to do with buying insurance for your actions?

do you often go "shit, i'm going to go buy groceries, i better get some liability insurance in case i do something wrong"?

crock of shit. sorry.
Bying groceries isn't exactly the same as investigating a campaign for president. Last time I checked its pretty unlikely there will be a congressional hearing because Linda checked if the tomato was ripe. Something that is a certainty when going after a Presidential candidate.
yet we found no basis for the investigation now have we? everything was made up at the time? the FEELZ of the left were all based off attacking trump, not honesty.

so fuck off with that "well we had to do our duty and look" bullshit.

The left has nothing....it was a giant hoax because they wanted corrupt Hillary to win the election.

What is the evidence of collusion, lefties? Lay it out for us.

Forum List

Back