Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?

So forcing people to believe in what you do is “society”?
"Poster "the Hawk" implies he is being "forced" on this election thingy.
Am curious.
How is the poster being "forced"?
Who is doing it?

The election was stolen........ dump hundreds of thousands of votes in key districts to “win”.
Interesting. Can the poster prove this. That it was stolen. That there were ballot 'dumps'. I mean, is his 'proof' of any more value than what Giuliani and Powell and their Elite Strike Force team of attorneys presented to over 60 courts of law?
I mean, poster Hawk, if you've got proof that proves what you say.....why are you sitting on it?
Take it to an official or to a court.
Saddle up, and go forth. Show that you got game.
.................................................................................
At this point the only way to convince me the election wasn't stolen is to redo the whole thing without covid rules and mass mailouts of ballots....

"Mass mailouts of ballots?
Umm, which jurisdictions did that?
How many went out in these 'mailings'?
How many were returned?
And did they have an impact that would've changed the outcome of which election?
And how do you know what you think you know?

Batter up, poster Rambunctious.
There is plenty of proof. Video of poll watchers being kicked out, then a shipment brand new ballots comes in, and the Dems scan them over and over. Fake addresses have been found for registered voters.

It makes no difference how much proof we show you, you all just shrug it off as “fake” or “debunked”. As the article op-Ed points out, none of it has really been “debunked” at all. Nobody wants to deal with a stolen election. It’s easier to just pretend it never happened.

They do care what we think.

Some may, most don't. After all, the DOJ/FBI, the media, Hollywood, social media, and corporate America all support a one-party oligarchy and aren't worried that anything can be done to stop them. The only way to fix what is wrong is through the barrel of a gun, something that most of us are unwilling to do.

It makes no difference how much proof we show you, you all just shrug it off as “fake” or “debunked”. As the article op-Ed points out, none of it has really been “debunked” at all. Nobody wants to deal with a stolen election. It’s easier to just pretend it never happened.

There is little to no transparency in the voting process and there was next to zero follow-up audits wherein Team Trump was able to observe and participate.

No it doesn't and your reading comprehension and skills leave something to be desired. I didn't put I could care less in RED. The truth is something you can't wrap your head around. If we are having a battle of wits. I decline because I never fight an unarmed person.
I put it in RED to highlight it. And yes you DID post that. It means you cared. The expression is "I couldn't care less" dumbo. I understand you not wanting to battle, you have no ammo.
Your the dumbo not me. See below. you lack the ammo.

Definition of 'couldn't care less could care less'
If you say that you couldn't care less about someone or something, you are emphasizing that you are not interested in them or worried about them. You can also say that you could care less, with the same meaning.

Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?-The Hawk

Because we live in a society.

A fraud is a fraud. That's why xiden and Co. are hiding behind razor wire and thousands of troops.

Just like every other third world shithole.

No it doesn't and your reading comprehension and skills leave something to be desired. I didn't put I could care less in RED. The truth is something you can't wrap your head around. If we are having a battle of wits. I decline because I never fight an unarmed person.
I put it in RED to highlight it. And yes you DID post that. It means you cared. The expression is "I couldn't care less" dumbo. I understand you not wanting to battle, you have no ammo.
Your the dumbo not me. See below. you lack the ammo.

Definition of 'couldn't care less could care less'
If you say that you couldn't care less about someone or something, you are emphasizing that you are not interested in them or worried about them. You can also say that you could care less, with the same meaning.
Bullshit you just made that up.

Reality is nice.
Reality is nice. The election was stolen. Pretty sad that the left had to use 24/7 365 days a year for four years of anti-Trump propaganda, and still had to resort to cheating on election night to dump hundreds of thousands of votes in key districts to “win”.
Possession is nine-tenths. Who has possession of the Oval Office?:dance:

Count me as one who doesn't give a shit what the inbred right believes. Good grief, did you catch those unbathed losers who stormed the Capitol?

They’ve been finding them bragging about their involvement on pro trump sites. Where did you all go when twitter kicked trump off?
Yeah the ubiquitous and unidentifiable 'they.'
They are on trial now. Maybe you want to remember their names and build statues for them. I don’t want to remember their names or faces.
Where are the trials got a link? Hint the msm is not a court of law.

Reality is nice.
Reality is nice. The election was stolen. Pretty sad that the left had to use 24/7 365 days a year for four years of anti-Trump propaganda, and still had to resort to cheating on election night to dump hundreds of thousands of votes in key districts to “win”.
Possession is nine-tenths. Who has possession of the Oval Office?:dance:

Count me as one who doesn't give a shit what the inbred right believes. Good grief, did you catch those unbathed losers who stormed the Capitol?
Kamala has possesion

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Sworn affidavits alleging the backdating of ballots;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
Because we can't have 1/3 of the population believing lies.
Why not? You believe in lies.
Oh, the irony!

Alternative facts, anyone?

They’ve been finding them bragging about their involvement on pro trump sites. Where did you all go when twitter kicked trump off?
Yeah the ubiquitous and unidentifiable 'they.'
They are on trial now. Maybe you want to remember their names and build statues for them. I don’t want to remember their names or faces.
Where are the trials got a link? Hint the msm is not a court of law.
Rush didn’t need evidence when he wondered out loud if al queda gave up osama to Help Obama get re elected.

There are court proceedings going on right now rioters are in trial no? Are you denying these are your people? They’re antifa?

We want to see if you will throw those riotepers under the bus

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
I have left that since it was time to move on and the questions have been answered by those on high..Maybe you should move on also or get a pink pussy hat... :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe you should stay off the thread since no one is moving on with you. We will never accept that the election was free and fair.
And are you honest enough to admit it's solely because Trump said so? If he hadn't, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Trump was hardly the first one to say it. Phones were ringing off the hooks with citizens saying they witnessed the fraud. I have looked at the evidence and it is very convincing. Trump's policies are what mattered to me. But I have to admit he rose to the office in every important aspect.

So, no, you're not honest enough to admit that this is only an issue because Trump made it an issue.

If Trump had had the dignity to concede, this thread wouldn't exist.
Trump: Fuck the country. Just gimme my crown!

Am curious.
Who is doing it?

The election was stolen........ dump hundreds of thousands of votes in key districts to “win”.
Interesting. Can the poster prove this. That it was stolen. That there were ballot 'dumps'. I mean, is his 'proof' of any more value than what Giuliani and Powell and their Elite Strike Force team of attorneys presented to over 60 courts of law?
I mean, poster Hawk, if you've got proof that proves what you say.....why are you sitting on it?
.................................................................................
At this point the only way to convince me the election wasn't stolen is to redo the whole thing without covid rules and mass mailouts of ballots....

How many were returned?
And did they have an impact that would've changed the outcome of which election?

There is plenty of proof. Video of poll watchers being kicked out, then a shipment brand new ballots comes in, and the Dems scan them over and over. Fake addresses have been found for registered voters.

If there was proof, it would have been proven. It wasn't because it's all just a big lie.

Am curious.
Who is doing it?

How many were returned?

If there was proof, it would have been proven. It wasn't because it's all just a big lie.
And this isn’t like 2000 where if you look at it one way gore won but if you look at it another way bush won. Biden won big everywhere.

Trump may have gotten away with this if it were just down to one state and it was close. Bu he lost Georgia Arizona Michigan Pennsylvania Wisconsin

It really is remarkable how many people showed up to vote for biden

Am curious.
Who is doing it?

How many were returned?

And this isn’t like 2000 where if you look at it one way gore won but if you look at it another way bush won. Biden won big everywhere.

Trump may have gotten away with this if it were just down to one state and it was close. Bu he lost Georgia Arizona Michigan Pennsylvania Wisconsin

It really is remarkable how many people showed up to vote for biden
Patriotic Americans are pissed at Trump for putting the country through this.

Rush didn’t need evidence when he wondered out loud if al queda gave up osama to Help Obama get re elected.

There are court proceedings going on right now rioters are in trial no? Are you denying these are your people? They’re antifa?

We want to see if you will throw those riotepers under the bus
So fucking what? It was funny you humorless Marxist.

JezusHKerist, this gets circular.
Not that I'm here in this bar as a proselytizer.
Not looking for converts.
I come here like I go to the driving range.
There's no score, and it may help as practice.....but mainly it just feels good to hit an unthinking ball outtta sight. But that just be me.
................................................................................

Up in the thread a poster (Hawk?, I forget who) implies he is being 'forced"......when queried as to who is forcing him to do what and how are they doing it.
Well, he goes AWOL.
Or to the boy's john. And stays there.
Meaning, he doesn't answer.

What's up with that?
..................................................................................

Pelosi said it herself - the 2nd Impeachment was about destroying a threat to the Democrat Party in 2024 and beyond.
Show us, poster 'easyt65'.
Link us to the quote of Speaker Pelosi making that statement.
Show us you got game.
................................................................................................
How big of a moron do you have to (be) to believe that it wasn’t inner city BLM/Antifa thugs who were responsible for the capitol attack?
OK, poster "Leo123".....prove all the unbelievers are morons.
Show us your proof that the Capitol insurrection was committed by BLM and ANTIFA "thugs"....and not the QDuped, or MAGACult, or the 'jackass patriots'. Show us.

You implied it was.
So, you gotta show us what you got.
Adult discourse works that way.

Batter up, 123.
There is plenty of proof. Video of poll watchers being kicked out, then a shipment brand new ballots comes in, and the Dems scan them over and over. Fake addresses have been found for registered voters
Show us the damn proof, Hawk.
You talk about it incessantly, yet, when called....you fold. Or hide.

And if you've got this solidgold 'proof' what are you doing about it?
Gone to any election official?
Any law enforcement jurisdiction.
Or is this simply one of those famous 'All hat, no cows' cowboy thingys?

There is little to no transparency in the voting process and there was next to zero follow-up audits wherein Team Trump was able to observe and participate.

Look, poster K9, there were multiple re-counts, e.g., Georgia, and Wisconsin come quickly to mind. In fact, in Wisconsin the Trump folks PAID $3 million for a re-count. And the re-count showed that Trump lost by even more votes.
And now, there is news tonight that some (all?) Georgia counties that were required to do a re-count ----which revealed no substantive change to the original count-----are going to sue the Trump Campaign for the cost of doing those re-counts.

And what do you mean, K9, that...."There is little to no transparency in the voting process'?

If you truly believe that, then I will allege you have never ever worked in a precinct. That perhaps you have never even voted. That perhaps you know absolutely no one who has ever been involved in that 'election day' phenomena where ALL of the precinct workers know....friggin' KNOW.....that the eyes of a gabillion people of their own community are on them.

And they turn themselves inside out to dot every i, cross every T. In short, it seemingly appears that you do not have enough knowledge to have an informed opinion.
No disrespect intended.

• Every "irregularity" falling to the favor of the same candidate.
  • Mail-in ballots being returned before they were mailed out.
  • Voter turnout exceeding 100% of the total population, including children, in numerous precincts.
  • Total votes for president exceeding the number of total ballots cast by tens of thousands.
  • Vote totals in hundreds of precincts breaking out to nearly the exact ratios.

OK, poster "Leo123".....prove all the unbelievers are morons.
Show us your proof that the Capitol insurrection was committed by BLM and ANTIFA "thugs"....and not the QDuped, or MAGACult, or the 'jackass patriots'. Show us.

You implied it was.
So, you gotta show us what you got.
Adult discourse works that way.
You first, what exactly did Q or MAGA folks say to cause this riot? Exactly what did Trump say? Also do you absolve Democrats for their rioters all summer? Oh yeah, almost forgot...

BLM activist inside Capitol claims he was 'documenting' riots, once said 'burn it all down'

1614226334744.png

John Sullivan, the anti-Trump founder of Utah-based Insurgence USA, said he entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to "document."

Right, he was there to 'document'....If you believe that then you probably believe that Biden won fairly. Adults know better Chilie Boi

Last edited:

Forum List

Back