Why is Sam Bankman-Fried not in jail?

Plus his Parents & Ancestors are from a long line of Marxists dating back to the era of the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire and Sacco & Vanzetti ...

Nobody else can figure that out either as he has stolen billions from people, but I think I have a few ideas as to why.

In fact, he will participate in the New York Times’ DealBook Summit in November, where he will be interviewed by journalist Andrew Ross Sorkin.

It's not really hard to figure out why he is evading jail, and probably will forever

It's all about who you "donate" your stolen money too.

View attachment 730365

According to a lawyer for FTX, there are a "substantial amount" of assets missing.

Crypto is not as secure as the proponents of crypto would have you believe. Something like $3 billion in crypto has been stolen by hackers this year alone. Old school bank robbers could only wish for that kind of success.

So why is Bankman-Fried (henceforth B-F for brevity) not in jail?

1) It would be wrong for any of us to ASSSUME he is the thief.

2) Blockchains are a bitch to parse and follow the money. The government has the capability, but it takes time. So it will be while before they discover who the thief or thieves are.

3) The value of FTX's assets has plummeted. Much or all of the "substantial amount of assets" which the lawyer claims have gone missing could simply have just vanished in a puff of smoke just like the trillions of dollars which have evaporated in the past couple years as crypto's value has plunged.

4) The Fed's are not going to tip their hand before they have rock solid evidence against a crook. We wouldn't want him to suddenly appear on a beach in Brazil sipping umbrella drinks, laughing his ass off. "I sold the rubes crypto with no peg!"

So...as I always say, "Patience."

Unfortunately, some weak-minded people can't stand being in an information vacuum, and they just can't resist the temptation to manufacture bullshit and then bleev it.

Last edited:
"A rising tide floats all boats. Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked." - Warren Buffet.

An inexperienced 30 year old went swimming way over his head.

With the tide of crypto receding, B-F has been found to be as naked as the day he was born.

In 2008, Bernie Madoff was arrested within 24 hours.

He failed to donate to the DNC.
actually he was a big donor. The problem he had was that he was arrested in dec 2008 before obama took office, and he had confessed

He hasn’t been convicted of anything yet – it’s those pesky Fourth and Fifth Amendments.

We don’t put people in jail based on rightwing lies about donating to Democrats.
haha not surprised to see you defending the arrest of a man that swindled millions from hard working americans and used some of those funds to donate to your demafacist party

Forum List

Back