What's new
US Message Board ๐Ÿฆ… Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is no one in the Biden admin being held accountable for drone bombing a dozen innocents in Kabul?

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm sure President Biden was grieved by the deaths of seven children and the allies killed. And I suspect he was also grieved by the suicide bomber who killed the Marines and one Sailor, as well as a couple of hundred others seeking shelter.

Assholes like you are quick to point fingers on President Biden. You are not alone, this message board is filled with hate all related to the result of the last election. How quickly you and others intentionally forget Iran's rockets attacking our armed forces and he tried to cover it up as a minor event.

WASHINGTON โ€“ More than 100 U.S. troops have been diagnosed with mild traumatic brain injury from last month's Iranian missile attack on a base in Iraq, the Pentagon announced Monday.

The number of troops wounded by the explosions at the Ain al-Assad base has risen dramatically since the Jan. 8 ballistic missile attacks. Initial reports, cited by President Donald Trump, indicated there were no casualties from the missile strike, which was launched in response to the U.S. drone strike that killed Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

A week later, the Pentagon acknowledged 11 troops were being treated for traumatic brain injury. By Jan. 31, the number had risen to 64. As of Monday, 109 troops have been diagnosed with mild traumatic brain injury, and 76 of them have returned to duty.
He didn't appear "grieved" to me at all....and he didn't appear grieved to a lot of Americans which is why he is getting heckled everywhere he goes in front of the public.....

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At least he showed up.

Presidents don't usually go to Dover to receive our deceased Marines Sailors Airmen and soldiers unless they are directly responsible for their death like Joe is.....
They would be going twice a month when the war was hot...think...don't read the Huffpost...think for yourself...presidents do not have that kind of time...stop believing the hate Trump media....

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Presidents don't usually go to Dover to receive our deceased Marines Sailors Airmen and soldiers unless they are directly responsible for their death like Joe is.....
Damn son, you will just make up any lie that pleases your own colon and immediately vomit it, won't ya?

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They would be going twice a month when the war was hot...think...don't read the Huffpost...think for yourself...presidents do not have that kind of time...stop believing the hate Trump media....
The commander in chief is always responsible for the deaths of soldiers they send into combat.

hadit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
THis is what is called MASS MURDER.

WHY NO ACCOUNTABILITY?
This is the America Trump was defrauded to create. Certain people and groups are above the law. It pretty much goes straight to Hell after that.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you could prove me wrong you would but you are way way way way too stupid....
Sure, that's why people don't take the time to sort through the steaming piles of shit you pinch off and smear on the walls. That's GOTTA be it.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes. Directly.

You guys just never seem to understand how responsibility works.
There is a huge difference between troops being killed in combat and dying from a Presidents blunder....

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Go a head, Block me Trigger.
Lie about my post, when clearly my words are on the screen and your head is up your ass, and I will.
I probably have put more people on ignore than anyone else here. Don't think I won't add your
dumb ass to that list.

Puma Punku

Reaction score
"Held accountable" that is a term that is often thrown around. Sure the Biden administration admitted it used faulty intelligence in a hasty attack that killed seven kids, but..."Woopsie daisy, our bad" does not cut it. Was anyone fired, reprimanded or even scolded? Being held responsible means that those things should have happened to someone, somewhere along the chain of command. Unfortunately, Biden truly can not be righteously held accountable because he is senile and just a puppet to say "The buck stops here" when everyone knows that it really does not.

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He didn't appear "grieved" to me at all....and he didn't appear grieved to a lot of Americans which is why he is getting heckled everywhere he goes in front of the public.....
Aw, so you see what you want to see. BTW, Trump is a piece of shit, and he killed the Iranian General and Iran responded as noted in my post above. Why didn't Trump respond to the attack on our post? Because he's a bully and when challenged he's a chicken shit punk.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not directly....

Yes IMO directly. It's why I said that Bush, Obama and Trump should be sent to be tried for war crimes. (among others but we are talking presidents here). Biden did get us out. He did make an error which if you want to hold him accountable for that, do so but you can not without holding those who came before him accountable.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List