Why is it always a white guy: The roots of modern, violent rage

upload_2015-10-11_12-10-38.png

It isn't always a white guy.... I can think of Virginia Tech, the DC Sniper and Binghamton off the top of my head and there are more.... but it IS always a guy. That's where the answer begins.

Mass shooting is ultimately an act of power by those who don't have it and feel they should.

Many school shooters, one common factor: a warped view of masculinity

Mass Killings in the US: Masculinity, Masculinity, Masculinity

America's White Masculinity Complex and the Myth of the "Senseless" Mass Shooting

Why is it Men Who Commit Mass Shootings?

Last edited:
It isn't always a white guy.... I can think of Virginia Tech, the DC Sniper and Binghamton off the top of my head and there are more.... but it IS always a guy. That's where the answer begins.

Add the Navy Yard and Virginia Reporter to that.

bryce williams.png

Navy Yard Shooter.png

Most mass shootings are perpetrated by black people in inner cities. FACT!

My question is why is it so very important to be racist. The dead don't care who killed them they are dead. The important question is why is there so much hatred in some people? Is hatred the mental illness we need to address?

My question is why is it so very important to be racist. The dead don't care who killed them they are dead. The important question is why is there so much hatred in some people? Is hatred the mental illness we need to address?
Hatred has it roots in revenge or genetic predispositions. If you look at history there is an explanation for some hatred. For others there is no other reason but genetics.

Forum List

Back