Why is Iran flying a blood red flag over a famous Mosque that is directly associated with the Mahdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time ever, a blood red flag is being flown over the famous Jamkaran Mosque in the Iranian “holy city” of Qom.
Why Is Iran Flying A Blood Red Flag Over A Famous Mosque That Is Directly Associated With The Mahdi?

Well we can tell you question is if you are dumb enough to find MSM as your truth lmdao!! How many reverts to CNN lol...............

The significance of the red flag is a sign, it means "bomb here..."

Kinda like the red bandanas that antifa wears, the ones that mean "shoot here."

It means they have declared war. It is the red flag of jihad.
Actually, the red flag being flown is a call for revenge and retaliation.

Then there will be reciprocal revenge and retaliation. President Obama set the precedence by violating the War Powers Act twice.

I"m just sayin'.
Of course, in Trumper world, it makes sense to blame a guy who left office over three years ago for an erratic Trump dumb ass blunder.

Then there will be reciprocal revenge and retaliation. President Obama set the precedence by violating the War Powers Act twice.

I"m just sayin'.
Of course, in Trumper world, it makes sense to blame a guy who left office over three years ago for an erratic Trump dumb ass blunder.

How is preventing a terrorist from killing more Americans a "blunder"?

Really? :laughing0301:

I"m just sayin'.
Of course, in Trumper , it makes sense to blame a guy who left office over three years ago for an erratic Trump dumb ass blunder.

Seriously, Trump and his supporters are playing checkers against folks who are playing chess. America has been in Asymmetrical warfare in the middle east since Reagan gave birth to Islamic terrorism vs. America in the 1980s.

I"m just sayin'.
Of course, in Trumper , it makes sense to blame a guy who left office over three years ago for an erratic Trump dumb ass blunder.

Seriously, Trump and his supporters are playing checkers against folks who are playing chess. America has been in Asymmetrical warfare in the middle east since Reagan gave birth to Islamic terrorism vs. America in the 1980s.

You got that totally wrong. Obama was playing tiddly winks while Iran was playing chess.

Trump will just knock the chess board and pieces off the table, then burn the house to the ground.

The red flag above the mosque means absolutely nothing. Israel has been wiping out Hamas and Iran-backed Hezbollah for decades, and Iran hasn't done anything but send more people to die. If Iran ever had nuclear weapons, they would have already used them against Israel, so they're full of bean juice.

Well we can tell you question is if you are dumb enough to find MSM as your truth lmdao!! How many reverts to CNN lol...............

Is there a point you're trying to make, Crazy Train?

G T F T H B

Once again you can't answer the question. What is the point of your commentary and how is it related to your OP?

YOU ARE NOT WORTH ANSWERING TO I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PIGS WHO ARE PRICKS WHICH BY THE WYA YOU LOOK A LOT LIKE THIS. hows it feel crazy train.

iu

Is there a point you're trying to make, Crazy Train?

G T F T H B

Once again you can't answer the question. What is the point of your commentary and how is it related to your OP?

YOU ARE NOT WORTH ANSWERING TO I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PIGS WHO ARE PRICKS WHICH BY THE WYA YOU LOOK A LOT LIKE THIS. hows it feel crazy train.

iu

I don't waste my time on USELESS BOTTOM feeders who play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back