Why is Impeachment driviing the market up?

The Dow on January 20, 2009: 7,550

The Dow in November 2011: 12,245

That's after DIVING down to 6626 due to the economy falling off a cliff as Obama took office.

Anyway, at this point in time in Obama's presidency, the Dow had manged to climb back out of the abyss to an increase of 62 percent.

The Dow on January 20, 2017: 19,827

The Dow today: 27,982

And that's after Trump was elected on third base with a robust economy.

Trump's Dow has climbed only 41 percent.

Trump is a weak bitch.

That result strikes me as an oddity

Because anyone with a brain already knows Trump will not be impeached but reelected and that it's all but over for the democratic party and it's demodumbass followers.
I'm pretty sure this impeachment farce is gonna peter out on the house floor. If it doesn't the demodummies are even dumber than I thought.

Yup. Anyone with a working brain cell knows its a bunch of bull shit. Most are just ignoring the impeachment crap. I know I am.

I wonder if there are any leftists on this board with the brains and bronze to admit to any of the following?

A. The market shows faith in Trump. Matter of fact you could argue the populace does, and it's global. Global issues impact all markets to extent.

B.The market is great, and one reason why is the public knows the Democrats are going to lose this impeach-stint.

C. If Trump were to lose the election, which he won't, then the market would crash. It would likely be a historic decline, but I don't expect many leftists to understand why so, because it involves math. Regardless, we'll never see it.

For what it's worth, a bull market followed Trump's election, and it crashed following Obama's.
Um...retard?

The market has been flat since Trump started his far left tariff war. They HATE his fucking stupid liberal protectionist bullshit.

It constantly amazes me to see retards defending the very people who steal from them.

I guess we can count g5000 out huh? If you're open to a clue g5000, math and economics are well above your head. So is reading comprehension.

Someone tell g5000 the market increased near 2000 points within 50 days of Trump's election. g5000 says it's cuz Obama was POTUS:abgg2q.jpg:...The only question is, was it a bull market because Trump was elected or because O'bummer was leaving?

Last edited:
For what it's worth, a bull market followed Trump's election, and it crashed following Obama's.
Wow.

For what it's worth, you are a full blown retard.

The Dow was diving for OVER A YEAR before Obama took office.

There was this global derivatives and subprime bubble crash, you see...

It was in all the papers, dumbass.

As for the bull market, it started on Obama's watch. Trump inherited it, and now he has fucked it all up.

Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple!

56 percent: Obama.

41 percent: Trump.

Trump is a weak bitch next to Obama. And he inherited a bull market while Obama inherited an economy nosediving off a cliff.

trump-2019-highest-number.jpg

The Dow was screaming hot when Trump took office. It had been for many years.

During Trump's first year in office, the Dow rose 34 percent.

Then the dumbass started his trade war.

In the past two years, while this idiotic far left tariff war has been going on, the Dow has risen only FIVE PERCENT. In two years!

GDP growth has plummeted to 1.5%, and the manufacturing index is now in negative territory.

Like I said, it amazes me to see retards defending the people who steal from them.

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

All the tards can do is give a sheepish grin when faced with FACTS.

Once Trump finally gives up his stupid liberal trade war, the Dow will continue its pre-Trump robust growth.

I just hope and pray he doesn't drive the economy into a ditch before then.

I wonder if there are any leftists on this board with the brains and bronze to admit to any of the following?

A. The market shows faith in Trump. Matter of fact you could argue the populace does, and it's global. Global issues impact all markets to extent.

B.The market is great, and one reason why is the public knows the Democrats are going to lose this impeach-stint.

C. If Trump were to lose the election, which he won't, then the market would crash. It would likely be a historic decline, but I don't expect many leftists to understand why so, because it involves math. Regardless, we'll never see it.

Um...retard?

The market has been flat since Trump started his far left tariff war. They HATE his fucking stupid liberal protectionist bullshit.

It constantly amazes me to see retards defending the very people who steal from them.

I guess we can count g5000 out huh? If you're open to a clue g5000, math and economics are well above your head. So is reading comprehension.

Someone tell g5000 the market increased near 2000 points within 50 days of Trump's election. g5000 says it's cuz Obama was POTUS:abgg2q.jpg:...The only question is, was it a bull market because Trump was elected or because O'bummer was leaving?

Obama was sworn in on January 20, 2009, and the market responded negatively in advance of his election. The Federal reserve under Obama did manage to inflate the market due to quantitative easing, in which the FED printed billions of dollars of new money per month, then used it to buy up debt.

The growth we're seeing under President Trump is genuine, with no contrivances or manipulation by the Federal Reserve.

obama%20dow.jpg

if you're gonna impeach Trump, it better be for a REAL high crime and misdemeanor, not the weak sauce they're talking about at the hearings

What I find bizarre is that Republicans were pointing fingers at the Ds and laughing over the impeachment debate that was strange to watch.

It's funny, but it's not funny.

I've seen one of them blame Obama for the 9.9% unemployment rate in 2019, and I'll bet many more do, too.

There are no words for this.
I've seen people on this forum claim Obama was president when the market crashed.

Talk about ODS!

It's funny, but it's not funny.

I've seen one of them blame Obama for the 9.9% unemployment rate in 2019, and I'll bet many more do, too.

There are no words for this.
I've seen people on this forum claim Obama was president when the market crashed.

Talk about ODS!
Yeah. The problem is I think they believe it.

Again, funny but not funny. This is a real problem.

Wow.

For what it's worth, you are a full blown retard.

There was this global derivatives and subprime bubble crash, you see...

It was in all the papers, dumbass.

As for the bull market, it started on Obama's watch. Trump inherited it, and now he has fucked it all up.

Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple!

Wow.

For what it's worth, you are a full blown retard. U really got me a good one.

DOW dropped 2262 points between news Obama was elected and the first month he took office. How's that for confidence in O'bummer?
10/31/2008 9325.00
2/27/2009 7062.93

DOW increased 2661 points between news Trump was elected and the first month he took office. How's that for confidence in Trump? Or is it lack of confidence in O'Bummer? Could be both.
10/31/2016 18,161.19
2/24/2017 20,821.76

Here's some fun people, it's only cuz I'm a retard. PROGS would have you believe Obama's market was masterful as opposed a rebound supported by LOW MFing interest rates. You know, Trump simply took over as co-pilot. Well they're wrong about the data too. The DOW gained just 463 points between 01/01/16 and news Trump had been elected.
December 31, 2015 17,425.03

November 4, 2016, 17,888.28

There was this global derivatives and subprime bubble crash, you see...No shit huh? Shame Dems. controlled congress when it happened huh? Say we reduce loan qualifications to attract "people of color"? Great idea Democrats.

It was in all the papers, dumbass. ILMAO........I suspect g5000 is shaken.

As for the bull market, it started on Obama's watch. Trump inherited it, and now he has fucked it all up. This is fucking IRONIC. Check out the data I provided Obama 2016. Good stuff. Trump must have fucked it up bad considering today we reached THE ALL TIME HIGH.

Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple! Looks like a walk off home run to me.

http://www.fedprimerate.com/dow-jones-industrial-average-history-djia.htm

Forum List

Back