Why is Fox News supporting Biden?

They saw the writing on the wall. They didn't want to descend in the pit of crazy and blow the last bit of their integrity all over the altar of Donald Trump. And they aren't exactly "supporting" Biden. They're just not buying into the conspiracy theory crazy of a "rigged" election. I have no doubt that they will continue to be a harsh critic of not only Biden, but the Democratic party in general. Outlets like OAN and Newmax are going to have a short life span. It will turn inward and eventually, most people will want to move on from the crazy. And those outlets will go back to being the fringe mosquitoes they were prior to the week of 11/3/2020.

They saw the writing on the wall. They didn't want to descend in the pit of crazy and blow the last bit of their integrity all over the altar of Donald Trump. And they aren't exactly "supporting" Biden. They're just not buying into the conspiracy theory crazy of a "rigged" election. I have no doubt that they will continue to be a harsh critic of not only Biden, but the Democratic party in general. Outlets like OAN and Newmax are going to have a short life span. It will turn inward and eventually, most people will want to move on from the crazy. And those outlets will go back to being the fringe mosquitoes they were prior to the week of 11/3/2020.
"Outlets like OAN and Newmax..."
Everyone will be streaming their crap to a smaller audience. Short lived for many.

• Banned
Murdoch daughter-in-law. Look her up on twitter as she was bragging about "we did it".

And the "we" includes which people??

In 1998, the GOP changed. Out went Speaker Newt and the GOP concern for fiscal conservatism. That's why our National Debt is up 5 fold since.

In came Faux News.

And now the "we" in Faux News is against AUDITING the MOST OBVIOUS ELECTION FRAUD in US HISTORY for "THEIR SIDE...."

HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What about Low IQ Joe is so wonderful to the "conservatives" and "Pro America" types at Faux?

• Banned
This is the link to the original topic I posted which was IMMEDIATELY moved to "conspiracy" by the Board's Pro Israel Censor, Don't Taz Me.....

Now tell me, is that really a "conspiracy" topic. Everything in that topic can be documented, including the video of Geraldo and Jesse Ventura.....

• Banned
The SILENCE of the "Christian" Republicans here is DEAFENING.....

Where are the Fox News supporters??

What don't they get????

See the source image

Same reason they don't support Truthers.

Did you order the Pizza? With extra anchovies!

Forum List

Back