Why is Black, Gay, Female Former Advisor to Extremist MoveOn Expressing Virulent Hate and Lies About U.S. Ally selected as press secretary?

Diversity hire .. just like Kamala Harris, Rachel Levine, Ketanji Jackson and others -- Not necessarily based on qualifications.
Why is it called a "diversity hire"? Answer: because there is a history of ONLY hiring straight whites (mostly males)..............because the Right believes they are the only ones POSSIBLY qualified.

Actually, that is her one and only redeeming quality. ... :thup:
Well, naturally….you‘re an antisemitic Muslim, so you like her. I expect the same from private Muslim citizens.

Just didn’t think the Democrats would be advancing people like that to represent themn an official capacity that includes speaking out foreign relations.

Calling out the terrorist state of Israel for its horrendous crimes against humanity isn't being anti-semitic. .... :cool:
But it’s driven by antisemitism, as the anti-Israel posters have shown quite clearly. Denial is a River in Egypt.

You can't get an appointment from a Dem unless you are the worst type of person available for the position
Especially in the Biden Administration. The more freakishly inappropriate and looney you are the better. The Biden administration is the home of the mentally ill clowns in Washington.

The answer is in the question:

1) She’s a black female, so she is favored just in that alone
2) She’s an “out” member of LBGMYRFYHD, so a new check mark is made!
3) Her hate and bias against a U.S. ally are against the Jewish country, so lots of latitude is made
4) She’s an extremist partisan hack who is comfortable lying
5) Objections to her appointment come from Jews who are insulted and appalled by it, so…..eh
6) She was the spokesperson and advisor for MoveOn, the extremist organization that has defended Muslim antisemites like Omar and Tlaib, and leftists side with Muslims against Jews.
Big Mikey picked her all by himself, then Barack told Biden about their new Press Secretary

But it’s driven by antisemitism,
You juden are soo comical. ... :laugh: :laugh:
Postman delivered my mail to the wrong address....he's anti-semitic.
Mcdonalds forgot to put pickles on my burger....they're anti-semitic.
Got a flat tire on my car....tire store is anti-semitic
Neighbor's dog pooped on my lawn.....dogs owner is anti-semitic

Nope…..but saying “you Juden” - referring to Jews with the same word Hitler did - is! Thanks for showing the link between antisemitism and Israel-bashing.

The REAL terrorists are the Islamic ones.

Last edited:
People do not realize the more extreme the comment the less likely they are to be taken seriously.

People do not realize the more extreme the comment the less likely they are to be taken seriously.
The ironic thing is is that the antisemite claims that targeted venom toward Israel is not antisemitism, and then he says “you Juden,” in Hitler-speak to the Jew who pointed out the link.

Juden is just the regular word for Jew in the German language.
There is nothing anti-semitic about the word.
You seem to be soo paranoid that everything is anti-semitic. ... :cuckoo:
Of course it’s antisemitic. The only Americans who say “you Juden,” as they mock and criticize Jews, are hard-core antisemites.

The answer is in the question:

1) She’s a black female, so she is favored just in that alone
2) She’s an “out” member of LBGMYRFYHD, so a new check mark is made!
3) Her hate and bias against a U.S. ally are against the Jewish country, so lots of latitude is made
4) She’s an extremist partisan hack who is comfortable lying
5) Objections to her appointment come from Jews who are insulted and appalled by it, so…..eh
6) She was the spokesperson and advisor for MoveOn, the extremist organization that has defended Muslim antisemites like Omar and Tlaib, and leftists side with Muslims against Jews.
The president needs someone he can be comfortable with.

So posting a site that disagrees with the official version of a historical event is anti-semitic?
I know you get your rocks off arguing with a Jew girl, and referring to as “you Juden,“ but I’m not going to indulge you further.

Why is it called a "diversity hire"? Answer: because there is a history of ONLY hiring straight whites (mostly males)..............because the Right believes they are the only ones POSSIBLY qualified.
The key word is "qualified". Most of the administration is not very good. And a lot of the population cares not for D.C. today. Biden is a joke that was promoted as a statesman. He is what he has been for 50 years. A leader who purposely lets his citizens suffer. For the almighty Prog Party agendas.

Forum List

Back