Why is Black, Gay, Female Former Advisor to Extremist MoveOn Expressing Virulent Hate and Lies About U.S. Ally selected as press secretary?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The answer is in the question:

1) Sheā€™s a black female, so she is favored just in that alone
2) Sheā€™s an ā€œoutā€ member of LBGMYRFYHD, so a new check mark is made!
3) Her hate and bias against a U.S. ally are against the Jewish country, so lots of latitude is made
4) Sheā€™s an extremist partisan hack who is comfortable lying
5) Objections to her appointment come from Jews who are insulted and appalled by it, soā€¦..eh
6) She was the spokesperson and advisor for MoveOn, the extremist organization that has defended Muslim antisemites like Omar and Tlaib, and leftists side with Muslims against Jews.

The answer is in the question:

1) Sheā€™s a black female, so she is favored just in that alone
2) Sheā€™s an ā€œoutā€ member of LBGMYRFYHD, so a new check mark is made!
3) Her hate and bias against a U.S. ally are against the Jewish country, so lots of latitude is made
4) Sheā€™s an extremist partisan hack who is comfortable lying
5) Objections to her appointment come from Jews who are insulted and appalled by it, soā€¦..eh
6) She was the spokesperson and advisor for MoveOn, the extremist organization that has defended Muslim antisemites like Omar and Tlaib, and leftists side with Muslims against Jews.
šŸ˜„

Is criticizing AIPAC and Benjamin Netanyahu anti-semtic or do you have more agregious examples than your flimsy article?

Oh I forgot oneā€¦.

Sheā€˜s an immigrant as well, and we all know liberals favor immigrants over native-born Americans.

So, to some up, we have as our new spokespersonā€¦.a black lesbian immigrant and former advisor to Sansour-defending MoveOn who hates Israel, with a chip on her shoulder toward whites. She meets all the qualifications.

(Also married to a CNN anchor. Practically government ownership of a private media channel, being presented as a valid news source.)

'They' (gotta use the appropriate pronoun,right) are the perfect fit for this lying, biased, hate-driven, compromised administration.

If she is just a press secretary you can imagine what doozies are on the 'Truth Commission'.

It probably looks like any organizations, "Diversity, Inclusion and Equity" politburo.

They know reporters will have to handle her with kids gloves for fear of being labeled racist. Too tough questions will result in a racism charge.

She is well know for blowing the racist whistle ad nauseam. Pretty much everything is racist to this lady.

I am sick of this administation picking groups over individuals for appointments. They are blatantly racist and misandristic but the left doesnā€™t care.

šŸ˜„

Is criticizing AIPAC and Benjamin Netanyahu anti-semtic or do you have more agregious examples than your flimsy article?

The left knows all about labeling someone without egregious examples, in fact, this lady has done it quite often. Donā€™t agree with any Democratic plan and it becomes racist. According to her and many Democrats, voter ID is racist, despite virtually every country in the world, including most if not all in Africa, requiring voter ID. See how that works?

Nothing tells me that she's the right woman for this job more than this thread has.

If you guys are pissed off...it's a net positive for the nation.

She just has to be a good spin master. I mean, it doesnā€™t trick those of us with more than two brain cells, but it most certainly fools most of you Democrats.

They know reporters will have to handle her with kids gloves for fear of being labeled racist. Too tough questions will result in a racism charge.

She is well know for blowing the racist whistle ad nauseam. Pretty much everything is racist to this lady.

I am sick of this administation picking groups over individuals for appointments. They are blatantly racist and misandristic but the left doesnā€™t care.
So true - any criticism of her blatant lies will be met with ā€œraaaacist!ā€ On the other hand, any Jew who objects to what will be her anti-Israel venom will be told to stop playing the ā€œJew victim card.ā€ In any contest between Muslim and Jew, or black and white, you can count on the leftists to automatically side with the Muslim and/or black.

This is not America anymore - a WH and Congress advancing racism, selecting people based on color, cheering on as their army of savages threaten the Supreme Court Justices, and setting up a board to censor all information and reports that reveal the harm in their policies.

So true - any criticism of her blatant lies will be met with ā€œraaaacist!ā€ On the other hand, any Jew who objects to what will be her anti-Israel venom will be told to stop playing the ā€œJew victim card.ā€ In any contest between Muslim and Jew, or black and white, you can count on the leftists to automatically side with the Muslim and/or black.

This is not America anymore - a WH and Congress advancing racism, selecting people based on color, cheering on as their army of savages threaten the Supreme Court Justices, and setting up a board to censor all information and reports that reveal the harm in their policies.

She checks off all the boxes except "was born with a penis, now doesn't have one"

or by current standards isn't tucking.

Nothing tells me that she's the right woman for this job more than this thread has.

If you guys are pissed off...it's a net positive for the nation.
If thatā€™s your objective, why donā€™t you just appoint Farrakhan? That would piss off decent people as well, and look at how well he meets the Demsā€™ standards: heā€™s black, he offends Jews, and heā€™s Muslim. (Now if heā€™d just ā€œtransition,ā€ heā€™d be perfect for you all.)

Pretty sure it was done just to make all your heads explode.

And it has worked. It is the Dems version of "owning the libs" we heard so much about for 4 years.
Meh, she is just everything I have come to expect from the Tater administration. I fully expect anything that comes out of her yap to be a lie just like the ginger and this particular one to make it all about her when pressed.

The ginger that came before her had no soul so she was actually harder to press.....Me, I'd have this one crying at the podium in short order as she seems a lightweight one-trick pony.

Meh, she is just everything I have come to expect from the Tater administration.

She is indeed. Just as Kayleigh McEnany was exactly what one would have expected from Trump.

I fully expect anything that comes out of her yap to be a lie

I have fully expected this from every Press Sec this century at least, and none have disappointed me

Forum List

Back