Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

I gave you more than polls. The fact is you idiots are scapegoating blacks for doing something you wingnuts are doing at a much higher level, not being vaccinated. The term red COVID didn't come into existence for nothing.

I never heard anybody use the term before. The problem with you blame shifting leftists are that there are a mix of people who decided not to get it. But the Communist party promoted that all deaths during the Trump years were Trump's fault. Now that Dementia has more deaths, with three vaccines, with better therapeutics, they need to re-instruct the sheep. Now all of a sudden it's no longer the Presidents fault. It was the peoples fault. it was only the Presidents fault when a Republican President was in charge.

You and I both know Democrats can never accept responsibility for anything. When was the last time you seen a commie say "Yeah, our guy (gal) fucked up!" Never. And don't say I'm wrong because you people pull this shit all the time. Like when Clinton was in office. What a President does on his own time is none of our business as long as he's doing his job. That lasted until Trump and the commies changed the rules. More recently was listening to years of "my body--my choice." That lasted until some people didn't want to take the vaccine. Now the motto is my body--governments choice.

Democrats are stupid. They don't know when to keep their mouths shut because the tables always turn on them.

haha he held no aid back…heck even Cuomo admit trump gave him everything he asked for

yes, he did try to keep pandemic down…but by the time he left office it was under control and then undone by xiden

Trump attacks N.Y. gov, says he'll withhold Covid vaccine from ...​

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › 2020-election › t...

Nov 13, 2020 — President Trump was scheduled to make remarks about Operation Warp Speed, and lashed out at New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

FACT CHECK: NY Governor Slams Trump Ventilator Claim As ...​

https://www.npr.org › sections › 2020/03/27 › fact-check-...

Mar 27, 2020 — The president said New York ignored ventilators sent by the federal government. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo fired back, saying the ...

HAHA. The pandemic was in full flight when tump left office. Who are you kidding

Trump attacks N.Y. gov, says he'll withhold Covid vaccine from ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › 2020-election › t...
Nov 13, 2020 — President Trump was scheduled to make remarks about Operation Warp Speed, and lashed out at New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

FACT CHECK: NY Governor Slams Trump Ventilator Claim As ...

https://www.npr.org › sections › 2020/03/27 › fact-check-...
Mar 27, 2020 — The president said New York ignored ventilators sent by the federal government. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo fired back, saying the ...

HAHA. The pandemic was in full flight when tump left office. Who are you kidding
I see where he made a threat nor where he did

Cuomo admitted Trump gave him whatever he wanted

nah, it was ticking down…at least concerns were, as the trump vaccine hit the market. Xiden comes in, undoes Trump border policies and floods the nation with untested, in vaccines people and boom it’s up again, with the indian variant at that

hahaha what are you talking about he was talking about a vaccine and treatments from day one
Hahaha And he is still talking about it saying stupid and dangerous shit

"Joe Biden kept talking about how good of a job he's doing on the distribution of the Vaccine that was developed by Operation Warp Speed or, quite simply, the Trump Administration," the 45th president said in a statement released via his Save America PAC on Sunday. "He's not doing well at all. He's way behind schedule, and people are refusing to take the Vaccine because they don't trust his Administration, they don't trust the Election results, and they certainly don't trust the Fake News, which is refusing to tell the Truth."

Is this helpful? They are not taking the vaxx because thy dont trust the Administration? They are not taking the vaxx because your moronic minons and QAnon followers who support you are telling them not to take it.

And treatments? Right! He pushed Hydroxychloroquine, Bleach and Lysole , Give me a fucking break

Last edited:
Hahaha And he is still talking about it saying stupid and dangerous shit

Is this helpful? They are not taking the vaxx because thy dont trust the Administration? They are not taking the vaxx because your moronic minons and QAnon followers who support you are telling them not to take it.

And tratments? Right! He pushed Hydroxychloroquine, Bleach and Lysole , Give me a fucking break
helpful to what? he’s simply speaking the truth

bleach? lysol? he did no such thing…why are you all continuing to lie? how do you expect the american people to trust this admin when you cultist continue to spread lies and propaganda like that?

Take your bullshit and shove but it back up your ass, Xiden ass kisser. Xiden has a higher death toll than Trump. Due to his complete screw up of everything. See retard, it’s vaccinated people who are the big cause of these mutations. Trump left Xiden everything he needed and as usual Joe fucked it up.
"it’s vaccinated people who are the big cause of these mutations." Complete and utter horseshit! Where do youget that crap from?? Newsmax ? Fox? The higher death toal is entirely due to thje dumb fucks who wont getvaxed as is the development of the varients. Learn some fucking science !

And while your at it, try to explain EXACTLY how Biden fucked everything up

nah, it was ticking down…at least concerns were, as the trump vaccine hit the market. Xiden comes in, undoes Trump border policies and floods the nation with untested, in vaccines people and boom it’s up again, with the indian variant at that
OH you think that immigrants did it? Nah. That is an excuse for the 60 million Americans who have not been vaccinated. Get real

"it’s vaccinated people who are the big cause of these mutations." Complete and utter horseshit! Where do youget that crap from?? Newsmax ? Fox? The higher death toal is entirely due to thje dumb fucks who wont getvaxed as is the development of the varients. Learn some fucking science !

virus mutate to survive…..like when. there is antibodies from a vaccine. That’s 7th grade bio. So he is right

OH you think that immigrants did it? Nah. That is an excuse for the 60 million Americans who have not been vaccinated. Get real
you think people from other countries don’t have the virus? hahaa

Tump is a very vindictive guy and has personal vendettas to exercise against people who oppose him and his policies, and who don't do what he wants. Some president, eh?

Somebody’s triggered. Try learning English and proper grammar dumbfuck. Unvaccinated people have nothing for a virus to mutate from you idiot. Maybe you should actually learn something and quit parroting Fraudi Fauci. XIden has more deaths on his hands than you blamed Trump for idiot. Remain ignorant .

Tump is a very vindictive guy and has personal vendettas to exercise against people who oppose him and his policies, and who don't do what he wants. Some president, eh?
but Cuomo said he got whatever he asked for

so…yeah why a president

meanwhile xiden flooded states that didn’t vote for him with untested, untreated illegals

some president

Take your bullshit and shove but it back up your ass, Xiden ass kisser.
What did I say that was untrue?

BTW... I don't think very highly of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe myself.

It's just that I think he's better than your Orange Baboon-God.

Of course, admittedly, that's a pretty low bar to jump over :abgg2q.jpg:

Xiden has a higher death toll than Trump.
Indeed. Rump did not have to deal with Delta, which was considerably more contagious AND virulent than the Original Strain.

But that's OK... the death toll at-present if largely amongst the UNvaccinated, and most of THOSE are YOUR people, aren't they?

Ya can't fix Stupid... but Mother Nature can...

Due to his complete screw up of everything.
Be specific, pi$$ant...
See retard, it’s vaccinated people who are the big cause of these mutations.
Uhhhh... yeah... sure... put down the bong, son...

( Is there a psychiatrist in the house? ) :auiqs.jpg:

helpful to what? he’s simply speaking the truth

bleach? lysol? he did no such thing…why are you all continuing to lie? how do you expect the american people to trust this admin when you cultist continue to spread lies and propaganda like that?
Are you fucking brain dead. He most certainly did say those thing . Do I have to embarrase you by posting the vidios?

Correct. A President is not in charge how people conduct themselves in a plague like this, nor is a President capable of controlling a microorganism. But when we tried to explain it to you on the left, you just laughed and kept blaming Trump for every death.

Like I said, now the shoe is on the other foot. You made this mess in your house, you live with it. Maybe you on the left will finally learn to keep your mouths shut for a change, but I doubt it since leftists never seem to learn a thing.
I am not on the left. I am a conservative. Something Trump has made you unable to recognize.

Yes you are a liar. Seems you forget while bragging about your market crash prediction that many mocked you by saying the market would recover soon. And it did. Showing you to be not only a liar, but a total idiot. Then you threw your usual hissy fit because you were wrong as usual.
Show me where I called Trump a racist and xenophobic for his China travel ban, liar. Your red herrings aren't going to save you.

Forum List

Back