Why is Biden asking Congress for more money?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Why is Biden asking Congress for more spending on foreign nations when we are in debt $33 trillion and looking at a two trillion dollar deficit this year?

Isn't that super stupid?

Why should have to borrow money to give to other countries?

Why is Biden funding foreign wars?

What in the hell is the matter with him?

Why is he asking the American people to pay for the problems created on the border when it was his open border policy that caused the problem?

Biden asks Congress for $106B, including $85B for Ukraine and Israel

Under the proposal, $61.4 billion would go toward assisting Ukraine in its war against Russia, while Israel would receive $14.3 billion for its fight against Hamas.

Another $9.15 billion would be dedicated to humanitarian assistance in Ukraine, Israel and the Gaza Strip.

Nearly $7.5 billion would be spent on countering China and securing the Indo-Pacific region, including Taiwan.

And $13.6 billion would be dedicated to securing the U.S. border with Mexico, countering the smuggling of fentanyl into the country and other issues related to migration, including providing state and local governments with money to shelter migrants released from federal custody, combatting human trafficking, and repatriating deported migrants.

Another 61B to Ukraine? Thats going to putting the cost of that bullshit to about 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS A HOUSEHOLD
Why the hell are we giving Israel more money?
This is tyranny.

Why is Biden asking Congress for more spending on foreign nations when we are in debt $33 trillion and looking at a two trillion dollar deficit this year?

Isn't that super stupid?

Why should have to borrow money to give to other countries?

Why is Biden funding foreign wars?
We are funding Ukraine to save a democracy from a mass murdering KGB thug bent on reconstituting the Soviet Union.

We cannot have a maniac controlling a significant portion of the world's food supply.

Do you like paying higher food prices?

Biden asks Congress for $106B, including $85B for Ukraine and Israel
You'll probably have to look it up, but see if you can guess what percentage of our budget is spent on foreign aid without looking it up.

I could care less about what the Uke Midget wants. The struggle between Lesser and Greater Russia is of no concern to me at all. Let the EU fund it.

The IDF killing Hajis is well worth the price of admission. I'm paying for it so I get to pick and choose.

Sadly what they both have in common is neocon PACs getting fat while US households get poorer.

It is cynical and absurd to tie Israel to Ukraine war funding. Second, we have no business funding foreign wars, let alone send money to Gaza for Hamas to steal.

Another 61B to Ukraine? Thats going to putting the cost of that bullshit to about 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS A HOUSEHOLD
This is tyranny.

Because America last....

At the rate we're going I suspect the neo-cons have a good bit of legislation in the works to deem anyone a terrorist/terrorism supporter if they say a darned thing about it, too.

The useful idiots are giving them all the fuel they need to justify support for it, too, much like how it went down with the Patriot Act.

Likely the 1st and 4th will be first on their chopping block.

Watch and see...

Last edited:
I could care less about what the Uke Midget wants. The struggle between Lesser and Greater Russia is of no concern to me at all.
That's because you are ignorant. Just lke the America First idiot isolationists during the lead-up to WWII.

lindbergh-america-first-2.jpg

We are funding Ukraine
"save the children! Abortion is murder!"
It found that in 2021, civilians accounted for 96% of cluster munition casualties. Two-thirds of them were children.
Fuck off FAGAt.

Because America last....

At the rate we're going I suspect the neo-cons have a good bit of legislation in the works to deem anyone a terrorist/terrorism supporter if they say a darned thing about it, too.

The useful idiots are giving them all the fuel they need to justify support for it, too, much like how it went down with the Patriot Act.

Likely the 1st and 4th will be first on their chopping block.

Watch and see...
You stupid Moon Bat morons talk about Neocons but it is this stupid Democrat Potatohead of a President that is requesting funding for foreign wars. You think you could be a little confused there, Sport?

Of course Potatohead voted to fund the invasion of Iraq and was in the administration that escalated the war in Afghanistan so his record on being a war monger is pretty well established, isn't it?

"save the children! Abortion is murder!"
It found that in 2021, civilians accounted for 96% of cluster munition casualties. Two-thirds of them were children.
Fuck off FAGAt.
Ukrainian cluster bombs are being dropped on the invading Russian troops.

And you should have read your link, tard. The 2021 figure comes from RUSSIA's use of cluster bombs on CIVILIANS IN UKRAINE you fucking idiot.

You stupid Moon Bat morons talk about Neocons but it is this stupid Democrat Potatohead of a President that is requesting funding for foreign wars. You think you could be a little confused there, Sport?

There's not a nickel's worth of difference between neo-cons on either theoretical side of the duopoly.

History is rife with example.

And a lot of you prove it here on a daily basis.

Sport...

It found that in 2021, civilians accounted for 96% of cluster munition casualties. Two-thirds of them were Frchildren.
Fuck off FAGAt.
From your link:

The number of casualties has grown exponentially due to Russia’s use of cluster munitions in the war in Ukraine . In just the first six months of 2022, more than 4.5 times as many civilians have been killed by cluster munitions in Ukraine than were killed by these weapons worldwide in 2021. Reports confirm that at least 689 Ukrainian civilians died from cluster munitions between February and July 2022.

You just shot yourself in the face, moron.

This is tyranny.
We are giving money to Israel because there is a big pro Israel lobby in the US. The IAPAC is one of the biggest donors in politics. People that put the interest of a foreign country ahead of the interest of their own country. Actually what I would call traitors.

Use American funds to protect another country. How fucking dumb is that?

There's not a nickel's worth of difference between neo-cons on either theoretical side of the duopoly.

History is rife with example.

Sport...
Your Democrat Administration are the ones wanting to fund these goddamn foreign wars now so you Moon Bats can go fuck yourselves complaining about Neocons.

Your Democrat Administration are the ones wanting to fund these goddamn foreign wars now so you Moon Bats can go fuck yourselves complaining about Neocons.

Oh, I'm not complaining. I'm just calling it like it really is. Someone has to.

The truth stings, don't it?

Ukrainian cluster bombs are being dropped on the invading Russian troops.

And you should have read your link, tard. The 2021 figure comes from RUSSIA's use of cluster bombs on CIVILIANS IN UKRAINE you fucking idiot.
So you want to be like Russia? :rofl:
You are too stupid and inconsistent to win with me, dumb ass.

Do any of you Moon Bats know how much money the Potatohead Administrations gives to foreign countries makes it way back to Democrat coffers? Is it 5%, 10%, 20% or more?

Forum List

Back