Why I see see climate

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
I hope co2 reaches 2,400 ppm within a century (if not sooner), most of the world's ice melts, sea rises nearly 200 feet, and average global temperatures hit 4.5c higher than today.

I'm just going by the past ideal earth's climate.

What do other posters want their climate to be, bearing in mind, we don't control it.

I hope co2 reaches 2,400 ppm within a century (if not sooner), most of the world's ice melts, sea rises nearly 200 feet, and average global temperatures hit 4.5c higher than today.

What do other posters want their climate to be, bearing in mind, we don't control it.

All the leftists' cities along the West, South and East coasts will be underwater, their democrat voters drowned as they couldn't outswim the current 3.1 mm rise per year rate.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the planet is uniquely configured for colder temperatures like never before in its past. So that's not going to happen until plate tectonics change the way the planet's current landmass configuration such that one or the other polar regions are no longer thermally isolated from warm marine currents.

... most of the world's ice melts, sea rises nearly 200 feet ...

In 100 years? ... not while our Sun remains a main sequence star, which is expected for the next couple of billion years ... it took ten's-of-millions-of-years to deposit this ice, it will take ten's-of-millions-of-years to melt off ... sorry, that's just how physics works ...

24,380,000 gigatonnes of ice ... and increasing ... at 333 J/g ... kinda shits on your whole premise ... sorry about that ...

Forum List

Back