"Why I parted ways with the right"

No point was made or proven.. A statement was questioned and in neotard fashion that question was spun into meaning something else..

It is the right that thinks homosexuality is an insult which is why it was question..

Some of the Leftists on USMB believe that homosexuality is an insult. This was just proven. (Where have you been???) I even found this to be true when I attended a predominately homosexual church for a couple years. Granted, it's usually the Right that believes that, but the emotional and intolerant Left are just as guilty. At least the Right are consistent. With the Left, you can never tell.

What you proved was that you still resort to gradeschool insults. I merely pointed out that it has no effect on me.
You attempts to dance around it are not working pal

No point was made or proven.. A statement was questioned and in neotard fashion that question was spun into meaning something else..

It is the right that thinks homosexuality is an insult which is why it was question..

Some of the Leftists on USMB believe that homosexuality is an insult. This was just proven. (Where have you been???) I even found this to be true when I attended a predominately homosexual church for a couple years. Granted, it's usually the Right that believes that, but the emotional and intolerant Left are just as guilty. At least the Right are consistent. With the Left, you can never tell.

What you proved was that you still resort to gradeschool insults. I merely pointed out that it has no effect on me.
You attempts to dance around it are not working pal

What was proven was that you and your Leftist cohorts make incorrect assumptions and engage is classical Psychological projection, and nothing is going to change your mind about that. That's a psychological problem which I cannot help you with.

xsited1, therre was no mistaken presumption by any of us who corrected you. In post 137, you stated the reason that a particular person was no longer a member of the right was that the person "became a flaming homosexual."

You were immediately and appropriately corrected. You have been informed that many gays and lesbians belong to the right. You then projected your hypocrisy and immaturity onto me.

Now either you are deliberately lying or you actually have talked yourself into believing what you are writing. Go back to post 137 and begin reading.

You thought you needed to correct me because of an incorrect assumption on your part. I'm a friend of the homosexual community. You obviously are not, nor do you understand the problems that they have in the real world. Obviously I'm not lying about anything, but this is really not about me. It's about you and intolerant Leftists who engage in psychological projection on message boards and, based on that, proceed to throw insults at the person who does not meet their expectations. (You're very good at throwing insults, btw. That's not something to be proud of.)

Again, this is a serious problem which you will probably not be able to solve on your own. Getting a few of your Leftists friends to agree with you is sad because that only reinforces your destructive behavior.

None of that changes what you wrote in post 137.

However, it is true that most judge others on their actions, while judging themselves on their intentions.

xsited1, therre was no mistaken presumption by any of us who corrected you. In post 137, you stated the reason that a particular person was no longer a member of the right was that the person "became a flaming homosexual."

You were immediately and appropriately corrected. You have been informed that many gays and lesbians belong to the right. You then projected your hypocrisy and immaturity onto me.

Now either you are deliberately lying or you actually have talked yourself into believing what you are writing. Go back to post 137 and begin reading.

You thought you needed to correct me because of an incorrect assumption on your part. I'm a friend of the homosexual community. You obviously are not, nor do you understand the problems that they have in the real world. Obviously I'm not lying about anything, but this is really not about me. It's about you and intolerant Leftists who engage in psychological projection on message boards and, based on that, proceed to throw insults at the person who does not meet their expectations. (You're very good at throwing insults, btw. That's not something to be proud of.)

Again, this is a serious problem which you will probably not be able to solve on your own. Getting a few of your Leftists friends to agree with you is sad because that only reinforces your destructive behavior.

Nice coverup but your tapdancing is not working

You posted what you posted. It was quite clear and quite immature

A basic level of subsistence should be provided to all Americans.

Yes, it should.

so explain to us why hard working people should work their asses off to provide for those who will not work,, notice I said will not as opposed to cannot.. I'm sure a good explanation will be forthcoming..

Isn't it conservatives that have insited that our politicians should be Christian and follow the bible and the teachings of Jesus?? When I asked most of my Republican friends why they voted for Bush they said it was because he is a good Christian.

But we cannot pick and choose what to follow in the bible. That's what the evangelical Christians always say. So I will answer your question by doing something I rarely do.

John 3:17 But if someone who is supposed to be a Christian has money enough to live well, and sees a brother in need, and won't help him--how can God's love be within him ?

Luke 3:11 "If you have two coats," he replied, "give one to the poor. If you have extra food, give it away to those who are hungry."

Psalm 41:1-2
Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.

Proverbs 11:24-25
One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

Last edited:
Yes, it should.

so explain to us why hard working people should work their asses off to provide for those who will not work,, notice I said will not as opposed to cannot.. I'm sure a good explanation will be forthcoming..

Isn't it conservatives that have isisted that our politicians should be Christian and follow the bible and the teadhings of Jesu?? When I asked most of why Republican friends why they voted for Bush they said it was because he is a good Christian.

But we cannot pick and choose what to follow in the bible. That's what the evangelical Christians always say. So I will answer your question by doing something i rarely do.

John 3:17 But if someone who is supposed to be a Christian has money enough to live well, and sees a brother in need, and won't help him--how can God's love be within him ?

Luke 3:11 "If you have two coats," he replied, "give one to the poor. If you have extra food, give it away to those who are hungry."

Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.

One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

Don't leave our LDS Mormon friends out of this. They can read the 4th Chapter of Mosiah in the Book of Mormon. Man is not to judge the worthiness of the poor petitioner, for such will stand condemned before God.

Tolerance is the religion of the liberal left.

Yet they have no tolerance for anyone who believes different than they do.

Of course we have tolerance for someone who believes differently than us.. But we don't impose our beliefs on others the way you do.. We fight for the good of the entire nation.. Not a select few.. The rich, the white, and the christian.. That is all the people you care about..
Trying to force everyone to accept the homo agenda and fag marriage is NOT tolerance. :doubt:

Well.. Thanks for making my point!! Case closed!!

Little Green Footballs - Why I Parted Ways With The Right

Why I Parted Ways With The Right
Opinion | Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 6:49:45 pm PST

1. Support for fascists, both in America (see: Pat Buchanan, Robert Stacy McCain, etc.) and in Europe (see: Vlaams Belang, BNP, SIOE, Pat Buchanan, etc.)

2. Support for bigotry, hatred, and white supremacism (see: Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, Robert Stacy McCain, Lew Rockwell, etc.)

3. Support for throwing women back into the Dark Ages, and general religious fanaticism (see: Operation Rescue, anti-abortion groups, James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Tony Perkins, the entire religious right, etc.)

4. Support for anti-science bad craziness (see: creationism, climate change denialism, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, James Inhofe, etc.)

5. Support for homophobic bigotry (see: Sarah Palin, Dobson, the entire religious right, etc.)

6. Support for anti-government lunacy (see: tea parties, militias, Fox News, Glenn Beck, etc.)

7. Support for conspiracy theories and hate speech (see: Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Birthers, creationists, climate deniers, etc.)

8. A right-wing blogosphere that is almost universally dominated by raging hate speech (see: Hot Air, Free Republic, Ace of Spades, etc.)

9. Anti-Islamic bigotry that goes far beyond simply criticizing radical Islam, into support for fascism, violence, and genocide (see: Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, etc.)

10. Hatred for President Obama that goes far beyond simply criticizing his policies, into racism, hate speech, and bizarre conspiracy theories (see: witch doctor pictures, tea parties, Birthers, Michelle Malkin, Fox News, World Net Daily, Newsmax, and every other right wing source)

And much, much more. The American right wing has gone off the rails, into the bushes, and off the cliff.

I won’t be going over the cliff with them.

Well said from a left wing loon and probably copied off a Bush hate blog. You have never been right, and you are not right now on any of the above. The right is made mostly of Christians, but the tea parties represent moderates, independents, democrats, and conservatives that are fed up with the out of control spending going on. I don't hate Obama I just think that he is extremely incompetent, has never in his past held an executive position and is clueless about how the economy works. He is also very weak on terror and is the extreme left of mainstream America.

What do you have against Michelle Malkin, that she has enough guts to get up and state that this out of control spending has got to stop??

I have never seen anyone mention genocide as a way to get rid of Islam. Where did you get that?

Climate deniers?? We believe the climate is changing, it's growing cooler, we just don't beleive that you can pin point everything to man's existence on earth. God put us here for a reason. Creationists, yes, we don't have the arrogance to believe that there is no supreme being.

We believe that a smaller more efficient government will serve the people better, not the large fat elephant sitting in the room full of bureaucrats telling us how to do everything.

I don't hate homosexuals, and neither does Palin, if you read her book she has friends that are gay. But you won't.

Throwing women back into the dark ages?? What??????????????? I am a woman and I have just as much freedom as you do. If you are talking about Pro-choice, I am Pro-life and beleive that people need to take precautions before hand to prevent un-wanted pregnancies. Christians don't believe in killing the unborn as every life has value.

Support for fascists? The people you listed are Christian religious leaders, hardly what I would call a fascist. Hitler was a fascist.

I think that you are just anti-god and you are arrogant enough to beleive that you have all the answers to everything when it is quite clear that you don't. No one does.You are angry with the right because they do believe in a supreme being and you don't, that about sums up your post. That's too bad because God loves you too.

Last edited:
Yes, it should.

Isn't it conservatives that have insited that our politicians should be Christian and follow the bible and the teadhings of Jesus?? When I asked most of my Republican friends why they voted for Bush they said it was because he is a good Christian.

But we cannot pick and choose what to follow in the bible. That's what the evangelical Christians always say. So I will answer your question by doing something I rarely do.

You libs all talk a great deal about charity but when it comes to reaching in your own pockets it just isn't there.

King's Right Site: The Hypocrisy of Liberals & Charitable Donations

Whether the right wingnuts admit it or not, these are the people they are attracting. This is becoming the unsightly underbelly of the Conservative movement. The scary part is that the lunatic element of the Conservative movement is becoming so powerful that the more moderate voices are afraid to confront them.
The standard tactic right now is to keep quiet as the lunatic fringe goes on their rants.

You want to go over the unsightly underbelly of the types that populate the DEM party and the far left?? You REALLY want to open that can of worms??? :rolleyes:

Please include me!!! I'd be so honored. :razz:

Little Green Footballs - Why I Parted Ways With The Right

Why I Parted Ways With The Right
Opinion | Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 6:49:45 pm PST

1. Support for fascists, both in America (see: Pat Buchanan, Robert Stacy McCain, etc.) and in Europe (see: Vlaams Belang, BNP, SIOE, Pat Buchanan, etc.)

2. Support for bigotry, hatred, and white supremacism (see: Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, Robert Stacy McCain, Lew Rockwell, etc.)

3. Support for throwing women back into the Dark Ages, and general religious fanaticism (see: Operation Rescue, anti-abortion groups, James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Tony Perkins, the entire religious right, etc.)

4. Support for anti-science bad craziness (see: creationism, climate change denialism, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, James Inhofe, etc.)

5. Support for homophobic bigotry (see: Sarah Palin, Dobson, the entire religious right, etc.)

6. Support for anti-government lunacy (see: tea parties, militias, Fox News, Glenn Beck, etc.)

7. Support for conspiracy theories and hate speech (see: Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Birthers, creationists, climate deniers, etc.)

8. A right-wing blogosphere that is almost universally dominated by raging hate speech (see: Hot Air, Free Republic, Ace of Spades, etc.)

9. Anti-Islamic bigotry that goes far beyond simply criticizing radical Islam, into support for fascism, violence, and genocide (see: Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, etc.)

10. Hatred for President Obama that goes far beyond simply criticizing his policies, into racism, hate speech, and bizarre conspiracy theories (see: witch doctor pictures, tea parties, Birthers, Michelle Malkin, Fox News, World Net Daily, Newsmax, and every other right wing source)

And much, much more. The American right wing has gone off the rails, into the bushes, and off the cliff.

I won’t be going over the cliff with them.

Well said from a left wing loon and probably copied off a Bush hate blog. You have never been right, and you are not right now on any of the above. The right is made mostly of Christians, but the tea parties represent moderates, independents, democrats, and conservatives that are fed up with the out of control spending going on. I don't hate Obama I just think that he is extremely incompetent, has never in his past held an executive position and is clueless about how the economy works. He is also very weak on terror and is the extreme left of mainstream America.

What do you have against Michelle Malkin, that she has enough guts to get up and state that this out of control spending has got to stop??

I have never seen anyone mention genocide as a way to get rid of Islam. Where did you get that?

Climate deniers?? We believe the climate is changing, it's growing cooler, we just don't beleive that you can pin point everything to man's existence on earth. God put us here for a reason. Creationists, yes, we don't have the arrogance to believe that there is no supreme being.

We believe that a smaller more efficient government will serve the people better, not the large fat elephant sitting in the room full of bureaucrats telling us how to do everything.

I don't hate homosexuals, and neither does Palin, if you read her book she has friends that are gay. But you won't.

Throwing women back into the dark ages?? What??????????????? I am a woman and I have just as much freedom as you do. If you are talking about Pro-choice, I am Pro-life and beleive that people need to take precautions before hand to prevent un-wanted pregnancies. Christians don't believe in killing the unborn as every life has value.

Support for fascists? The people you listed are Christian religious leaders, hardly what I would call a fascist. Hitler was a fascist.

I think that you are just anti-god and you are arrogant enough to beleive that you have all the answers to everything when it is quite clear that you don't. No one does.You are angry with the right because they do believe in a supreme being and you don't, that about sums up your post. That's too bad because God loves you too.

where did you get the impression that I wrote that?

Maple is a social values conservative who is having to process the failure of the GOP to protect her sacred beliefs in our increasingly diverse and plural society. Naturally she feels threatened, so she hits out at you, RW. You said nothing of the sort that she stated in her last paragraph. She is simply projecting her inner fears onto you as a scapegoat.

Yes, it should.

Isn't it conservatives that have insited that our politicians should be Christian and follow the bible and the teadhings of Jesus?? When I asked most of my Republican friends why they voted for Bush they said it was because he is a good Christian.

do you honest to god want to sit there and tell me the bible tells you to work your ass off and give it to someone who refuses to work? Really?

I notice there was no signator to the ad homenim strawman piece of shit in the OP.

Looks more like it was written by some hack at Daily Kos or HuffnPuff..

I am curious!! Why is every post that proves what is wrong with the right a strawman post?? You said the same about my post on the punishment for abortion..

Why can't you people at least look into the mirror and see yourselves for who you really are..

Facist, antiamerican, racist, bigots, that loves to kill innocent people of other religions, and deny the basic rights of fellow americans and women..

That is the rightwing to a tee!! Deal with it!!

That's pretty silly.

Of course we have tolerance for someone who believes differently than us.. But we don't impose our beliefs on others the way you do.. We fight for the good of the entire nation.. Not a select few.. The rich, the white, and the christian.. That is all the people you care about..
Trying to force everyone to accept the homo agenda and fag marriage is NOT tolerance. :doubt:

Well.. Thanks for making my point!! Case closed!!

If you had a point. No one knows what it was???

I guess it was your personal secret :doubt:

The Bible says from cover to cover that we are to help the less fortunate. It also says Him who will not Work let him also not eat.

By the way it says you are supposed to help. It does not say that you are supposed to make sure some one else does.

We did not have multi generational Poverty until after LBJ's Great Society.

Forum List

Back