Why I don't believe the MSM when it comes to COVID!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
OH... WOE is us! Florida for example... WOE to Floridians! OH WOE!
OH WOE to school teachers... front line of COVID...RIGHT???
hmmm...
of all the people in Florida between ages 5 years to 18 years - 3,092,794 (school age..) Total cases 99,288 or 3.21%
of all the 99,288 cases --- 900 cases hospitalized or 0.029% of total 3,092,794 (school age)
of all the 99,288 cases --- 23 deaths or 0.0007% of the 3,082,794 school age population.

Now how about those POOR teachers where the average age is 42 years old.

Population of Florida age 42... actual 40 to 44 total 601,183 people

So per the below a school teacher age 42 has the following chances:
85,994 cases age 35-44 cases or of 601,183 population ---14.3%
Hospitalized 2,694 or 0.45% of the population hospitalized...again average teacher age 42...
Deaths 171 of 601,183 population is about 0.0284%

My point of showing the facts are COVID is totally grossly overblown by the Media and in Florida especially,
going back to school has extremely rare chance of kids getting Covid and even RARER chances of dying.
Teachers... another issue BUT again chances of a school teacher average age 42 dying is about 0.0284%! Really??

FloridaCovid080820.png

Last edited:
OH also check this out... This is from local Florida ABC news.
Note the last sentence...
"If a person has a positive specimen and a negative specimen in the same day, only the positive result is counted."

So rather than NOT count the specimen even though it was cancelled by the NEGATIVE specimen the count increases!
Folks another reason to be suspicious of all TOTALS!!!

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 10.53.47 AM.png

hmmm...
of all the people in Florida between ages 5 years to 18 years - 3,092,794 (school age..) Total cases 99,288 or 3.21%
of all the 99,288 cases --- 900 cases hospitalized or 0.029% of total 3,092,794 (school age)
of all the 99,288 cases --- 23 deaths or 0.0007% of the 3,082,794 school age population.

Hospitalized 2,694 or 0.45% of the population hospitalized...again average teacher age 42...

My point of showing the facts are COVID is totally grossly overblown by the Media and in Florida especially,
going back to school has extremely rare chance of kids getting Covid and even RARER chances of dying.
Teachers... another issue BUT again chances of a school teacher average age 42 dying is about 0.0284%! Really??

View attachment 372593

What's the story with the COVID hospitalization numbers? Around here , if you are admitted to the hospital they give you the test regardless of your symptoms or lack thereof.

If you go in for your hemorrhoid operation or a gun shot wound, are you counted as a "COVID hospitalization" even if you don't have symptoms? If you end up in the ICU when a drive-by shooting leaves you shot up like swiss cheese, are you counted as an ICU COVID case because of a positive result?

This is not about a virus. This is about how well you can

View attachment 372600
That's ridiculous. This is a WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC. No one has purposely created this pandemic in order to force people to behave in a certain way or in order to influence events. Get a grip on reality. Conspiracy theories are the result of a weak mind unable to use reasoning and logic in a thoughtful way.

hmmm...

View attachment 372593
Too bad, I believe the right wing even less.

hmmm...

View attachment 372593

What's the story with the COVID hospitalization numbers? Around here , if you are admitted to the hospital they give you the test regardless of your symptoms or lack thereof.

If you go in for your hemorrhoid operation or a gun shot wound, are you counted as a "COVID hospitalization" even if you don't have symptoms? If you end up in the ICU when a drive-by shooting leaves you shot up like swiss cheese, are you counted as an ICU COVID case because of a positive result?

When it comes to cause of death... a car accident is a car accident. Now IT is possible that a COVID case driving a car has a sneezing attack causing the car to swerve and the driver dies... was COVID the cause???

hmmm...

View attachment 372593
Too bad, I believe the right wing even less.
OH I'm sure you believe these people more often!
96%donateHillary.png

hmmm...

View attachment 372593
It's all fun and games until you get it.

hmmm...

View attachment 372593

Based on the hyperbole presented by the MSM and then reinforced by other ignorant people, I wouldn't be surprised if a a shooting victim would be counted because the COVID victim was standing in line for a COVID test. If wasn't standing in line waiting for test and was shot then cause was COVID.

hmmm...

View attachment 372593

Based on the hyperbole presented by the MSM and then reinforced by other ignorant people, I wouldn't be surprised if a a shooting victim would be counted because the COVID victim was standing in line for a COVID test. If wasn't standing in line waiting for test and was shot then cause was COVID.
It is absolutely stupid and foolish to think that people who have not died of Covid are counted as having died of Covid. THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY. There is no reason to think there is IF you are able to think logically. THIS IS A WORLWIDE PANDEMIC. It has not been created in order to hurt Drumph's chances of being re-elected. You people are so foolish believing that moronic bastard. So foolish.

hmmm...

View attachment 372593

I don't believe them because they lie about it all the time.

It is absolutely stupid and foolish to think that people who have not died of Covid are counted as having died of Covid. THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY.

The motive to do so is the Almighty Dollar. Hospitals get paid huge bonuses every time one of their deaths is due to coronavirus.

And since the massive Lockdowns have really hurt hospitals- elective surgeries like hip replacements and boob enhancements have been postponed- they really NEED the extra money and are motivated to label anything that could remotely be contributed to corona as a "Corona death".

I don't know if its a "conspiracy" but does it matter?

It is absolutely stupid and foolish to think that people who have not died of Covid are counted as having died of Covid. THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY.

The motive to do so is the Almighty Dollar. Hospitals get paid huge bonuses every time one of their deaths is due to coronavirus.

And since the massive Lockdowns have really hurt hospitals- elective surgeries like hip replacements and boob enhancements have been postponed- they really NEED the extra money and are motivated to label anything that could remotely be contributed to corona as a "Corona death".

That's absolutely stupid. Absolutely. Absolute nonsense. Get a brain. Really. This is a worldwide pandemic. Worldwide. Many of the countries dealing with it have nationalized healthcare. They have NON-PROFIT HOSPITALS. The reason the US has so many cases is not because the death rate is lies but because we have not had a concentrated, intelligent response to the pandemic; instead, our president denied the pandemic even existed and thus responded to it in a completely inept manner. In essence, the pandemic response in this country has been extraordinarily lame and ineffective.

That's absolutely stupid. Absolutely. Absolute nonsense. Get a brain. Really. This is a worldwide pandemic. Worldwide. Many of the countries dealing with it have nationalized healthcare. They have NON-PROFIT HOSPITALS. The reason the US has so many cases is not because the death rate is lies but because we have not had a concentrated, intelligent response to the pandemic; instead, our president denied the pandemic even existed and thus responded to it in a completely inept manner. In essence, the pandemic response in this country has been extraordinarily lame and ineffective.

Actually, President Trump's response has been vigorous. He got the hospital ships and field hospitals to the epicenters, he got ventilators built and appropriate to leftist states. He was quick to shut down flights to red china. He's been working on promoting the Trump Cure- hydroxychloroquine and zinc- that OTHER COUNTRIES are doing to tremendous success, but liberal jurisdictions in America has outlawed.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
OH also check this out... This is from local Florida ABC news.
Note the last sentence...
"If a person has a positive specimen and a negative specimen in the same day, only the positive result is counted."

So rather than NOT count the specimen even though it was cancelled by the NEGATIVE specimen the count increases!
Folks another reason to be suspicious of all TOTALS!!!

View attachment 372599
The superintendent at my golf course told me how is wife was positive back in April. I already knew it, but I asked if he had caught it.

He told me he had never caught it, and they tested him and his whole household as positives. That was 5 family members as an official positive. None of them except for the wife had it.

They all got tested for the antibodies last week.and none of them had them.

Already told the story of a waitress at one of the restaurants at the club. She did catch it in June. They tested and retested her 8 times and finally tested negative. They counted each positive as a separate test and not a confirmation test, even though that is what all of them but one were.

All in Florida and going on in all red states or swing states.

The left wing sheep buy into all of it. Here is where they will say I am saying the China flu is a hoax.

Well I would agree with part of what you are saying ...BASED on this MSM article!!!
Do Colorado hospitals get extra money for coronavirus cases and deaths? Yes and no. Hospitals do get higher Medicare reimbursements for COVID-19 care, but there are no such payments for deaths

Now I don't so much blame the hospitals BUT do blame the biased MSM that have totally blown this so far out of proportion.
In 2009-10 68 million Americans got H1N1... did we shut down? NO...

USA TODAY investigation:US never spent enough on emergency stockpile, former managers say
The article draws from the reporting of outlets including Bloomberg News and the Los Angeles Times. According to Bloomberg News, “after the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply.”

Just after announcing a national emergency to combat the N1H1 virus in 2009, President Obama went out for a round of golf. Later, he appointed Elmo, the Sesame Street character, as the national spokesperson on how to combat the virus. See https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/01/AR2009090103135.html

All told, nearly 13,000 died from the virus. But President Obama got nary a mention of criticism during the year-long battle against the virus.
fter looking through the archives of DaTimes and DaPost, I found almost no serious analysis of what Obama did wrong in 2009.

In April 2009, the virus was a combination of bird, swine, and human flu viruses further combined with a Eurasian pig flu virus, leading to the term “swine flu.”

The Centers for Disease Control estimated the following illness and death rates from April 2009 to April 2010:

–CDC estimated that about 61 million people were infected.
–About 274,000 people ended up in the hospital.
–About 13,000 people died, mainly people over 65.

No, it's a worldwide communist insurrection and power grab.

Well I would agree with part of what you are saying ...BASED on this MSM article!!!
Do Colorado hospitals get extra money for coronavirus cases and deaths? Yes and no. Hospitals do get higher Medicare reimbursements for COVID-19 care, but there are no such payments for deaths

Now I don't so much blame the hospitals BUT do blame the biased MSM that have totally blown this so far out of proportion.
In 2009-10 68 million Americans got H1N1... did we shut down? NO...

USA TODAY investigation:US never spent enough on emergency stockpile, former managers say
The article draws from the reporting of outlets including Bloomberg News and the Los Angeles Times. According to Bloomberg News, “after the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply.”

Just after announcing a national emergency to combat the N1H1 virus in 2009, President Obama went out for a round of golf. Later, he appointed Elmo, the Sesame Street character, as the national spokesperson on how to combat the virus. See https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/01/AR2009090103135.html

All told, nearly 13,000 died from the virus. But President Obama got nary a mention of criticism during the year-long battle against the virus.
fter looking through the archives of DaTimes and DaPost, I found almost no serious analysis of what Obama did wrong in 2009.

In April 2009, the virus was a combination of bird, swine, and human flu viruses further combined with a Eurasian pig flu virus, leading to the term “swine flu.”

The Centers for Disease Control estimated the following illness and death rates from April 2009 to April 2010:

–CDC estimated that about 61 million people were infected.
–About 274,000 people ended up in the hospital.
–About 13,000 people died, mainly people over 65.
Actually the worldwide deaths in 2009, were an estimated 575,000 worldwide. EIGHTY PERCENT of the deaths were UNDER 65.

CDC estimated that 575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

-------

Over 1100 children died of it and not one business was closed, not one sporting event canceled. No blame, but plenty of praise for the President.

Huh.....

It is absolutely stupid and foolish to think that people who have not died of Covid are counted as having died of Covid.

Fast forward to 0:28 if you have a short attention span.

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY. There is no reason to think there is IF you are able to think logically. THIS IS A WORLWIDE PANDEMIC.

:laugh2: Yes, because everything the government and TV tells you is true. :itsok:

Forum List

Back