Why I am Voting straight Democrat Today (satire...not really!)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I'm tired of the continued barrage of pro-Trump propaganda by Fox News and people like Rush and Sean Hannity. So here's the reasons why I am going to vote straight democrat today. First of all I love high taxes. I wish we had 90 or 95% takes on all rich people. I need some of their bling! I also would like to totally open up our borders and let a 100 million or so 3rd world immigrants in. Just imagine singing Kum-Bah-Yah with a few hundred MS-13 members. I also want Supreme Court justices that are "creative" with the Constitution(whatever that is). I am also sick of all this religion stuff about God, and patriotism, guns, and stuff. My local coven all plans to vote democratic. I really love abortions, especially late term ones. I even believe you should be able to abort an unruly child after they're born. After all they can disrupt a blunt-filled orgy at 2 am.So fellow democrats, call your local gang member, Soros-funded bus and get down to those polls, and pull that lever!

The sad thing is that you are either lying like right wingers love to do, or you believe all that stuff would really happen. Either way, it's a pathetic display.

The sad thing is that you are either lying like right wingers love to do, or you believe all that stuff would really happen. Either way, it's a pathetic display.
As I have said, ABNORMALS have a mental disorder that makes them believe all things anti-American!

I'm tired of the continued barrage of pro-Trump propaganda by Fox News and people like Rush and Sean Hannity. So here's the reasons why I am going to vote straight democrat today. First of all I love high taxes. I wish we had 90 or 95% takes on all rich people. I need some of their bling! I also would like to totally open up our borders and let a 100 million or so 3rd world immigrants in. Just imagine singing Kum-Bah-Yah with a few hundred MS-13 members. I also want Supreme Court justices that are "creative" with the Constitution(whatever that is). I am also sick of all this religion stuff about God, and patriotism, guns, and stuff. My local coven all plans to vote democratic. I really love abortions, especially late term ones. I even believe you should be able to abort an unruly child after they're born. After all they can disrupt a blunt-filled orgy at 2 am.So fellow democrats, call your local gang member, Soros-funded bus and get down to those polls, and pull that lever!

Dear The Purge
Too bad you can't run on the same ticket as BETO.
Maybe you'd be collecting your share of 40-70 million thrown at him to run against Cruz!

Translation: BETO

Translation BETO:

Subtitles for Conservatives:

"Whether you are Democrat or Republican, whatever your beliefs or Creeds, that doesn't matter.
We will use all your tax dollars to pay for social programs whether you believe it's Constitutional or not.
Too bad. This is America, where any white Democrat with Rich white friends can use White privilege
to buy campaign ads, say whatever we want by free speech, vote whatever we want to by majority rule,
charge taxpayers more money to pay for that or pay through courts to sue to stop us. And blame it
on Republicans for obstructing agenda that is unconstitutional to begin with. That's what I rely on.
You to keep voting for me and donating all your money to this instead of investing in your own health care,
housing and education. As long as you depend on people like me promising you rights through govt,
people will pay me to run for office while you remain helpless and dependent on party and govt.
And you wonder why the rich like me get richer, the poor like you get shafted, and we never
run out of ways to blame the other party for what we do to ourselves. Amen!"

So your little piece is nearly amusing but tell the truth; you live in a trailer down by the river, right?

So your little piece is nearly amusing but tell the truth; you live in a trailer down by the river, right?
Yup. And I YOU live in the cardboard box under that trailer...:)

Forum List

Back