Why Hillary was laughing....

So I was watching a round table and they were talking about Hillary from over 30 years ago when she was a public defender.

I read the girl involved was 12, but they kept saying she was 15. But that doesn't matter. Rape is a heinous crime. Even when Republicans don't think it's "legitimate".

One thing they all agreed on was that she was "appointed" by the judge. That means she has no choice. She had to take the case.

They said the guy took a polygraph test and passed. And forever after, Mrs. Clinton said she would never trust a polygraph test.

She seemed to indicate she thought the guy was guilty. Ever wonder if any of OJ's team thought he was innocent?

When you are a lawyer, you do your job. According to our laws because we are a nation of laws.

So where was the laughter?

The man's underwear was taken as "evidence" because of blood stains and other stains (you can guess what stains those were. Think "Monica".)

The police department CUT OUT the stains from the underwear and then entered the underwear as "evidence". This is where she laughed. She said she asked the judge for the evidence and she was given men's underwear with a big hole cut out of the underwhere. As in "where were the stains"?

So she gave the underwear to experts and asked them to link them to the crime. She was still laughing. They said they couldn't because someone had cut out the best parts.

The more I listened, the more it reminded me of the movie "In the Heat of the Night".

Come on. Southern right wingers cutting holes in underwear which was evidence from a crime of rape? That's not funny? Funny in a bad way. Like that clip from "In the Heat of the Night".

Funny, right wingers going after a lawyer for doing their job. Would they go after a doctor who treated a murderer? Or a police officer that defended the home of a drug dealer? They made hero's out of child killer Zimmerman and welfare queen Bundy. But they want to trash a working person for doing what they were legally obligated to do.

My god, what kind of people are you? What kind of a place is this?

It's the "deep south" honey, the deep south.

14054376_1313106215402281_3883165841251036628_o.jpg

So I was watching a round table and they were talking about Hillary from over 30 years ago when she was a public defender.

I read the girl involved was 12, but they kept saying she was 15. But that doesn't matter. Rape is a heinous crime. Even when Republicans don't think it's "legitimate".

One thing they all agreed on was that she was "appointed" by the judge. That means she has no choice. She had to take the case.

They said the guy took a polygraph test and passed. And forever after, Mrs. Clinton said she would never trust a polygraph test.

She seemed to indicate she thought the guy was guilty. Ever wonder if any of OJ's team thought he was innocent?

When you are a lawyer, you do your job. According to our laws because we are a nation of laws.

So where was the laughter?

The man's underwear was taken as "evidence" because of blood stains and other stains (you can guess what stains those were. Think "Monica".)

The police department CUT OUT the stains from the underwear and then entered the underwear as "evidence". This is where she laughed. She said she asked the judge for the evidence and she was given men's underwear with a big hole cut out of the underwhere. As in "where were the stains"?

So she gave the underwear to experts and asked them to link them to the crime. She was still laughing. They said they couldn't because someone had cut out the best parts.

The more I listened, the more it reminded me of the movie "In the Heat of the Night".

Come on. Southern right wingers cutting holes in underwear which was evidence from a crime of rape? That's not funny? Funny in a bad way. Like that clip from "In the Heat of the Night".

Funny, right wingers going after a lawyer for doing their job. Would they go after a doctor who treated a murderer? Or a police officer that defended the home of a drug dealer? They made hero's out of child killer Zimmerman and welfare queen Bundy. But they want to trash a working person for doing what they were legally obligated to do.

My god, what kind of people are you? What kind of a place is this?

It's the "deep south" honey, the deep south.

It's the equivalent of saying "Mr. Trump, do you still beat your wife"

Forum List

Back