Why hasn't Nevada been called? Why did they stop counting at 83%? (Adam Laxalt vs. Cortez Masto, US Senate)

I didn't start the thread, but simply supplied the link where he said this, when asked by another poster. No doubt about it though, they will do whatever necessary, legal or not, to keep him from continuing to expose the Deep State.
Including using the military, like that crazy MAGA claimed? Do you ever wonder why people say you are crazy?

They did the same thing in 2020 and stopped counting in all the battle ground states simultaneously and Trump was running away with it then. Then they started it all back up after inputting the algorithm into the "Maduro Voting Machines" and dumping in fraudulent ballots once they figured out how much they needed to do a 180, then suddenly all those wins miraculously turned into losses right before your eyes.

Democrats have had to resort to cheating and rigged elections because in reality their platform is not that appealing to most Americans. It's only appealing to the Radical Left Faction that runs their party.

The long a vote tally takes in a state where the election officials are Democrats the more assured you can be that they are manufacturing votes for the Democrat Candidate.
Arizona is particularly appalling.

Lake's Democrat opponent Hobbs is in charge of the count.

A fair election in a state that allows legalized gambling, prostitution, drug use and is run by The Mob?
You don't say....
Yah Nevada!
Prostitution is not legal in 99.9% of the state, and the mob vamoosed decades ago.

But Democrats are 100000% worse than the mob...

Including using the military, like that crazy MAGA claimed? Do you ever wonder why people say you are crazy?
First, I couldn't care less what people say about me, especially a Democrat. Secondly I wouldn't put it past a Democrat to pull anything to keep power.

Most European cities that count ballots by hand are done with 2 days, if not one. More time equals more monkey business, seems like their should be state statutes about time limits?

What's going on in NV?

Well, I was working the late shift on the Italian military satellite changing Republican votes to Democrat votes when my dog came down sick and I had to leave.

I came back as soon as I could. Sorry for the delay.

Well insert procedure like AZ where instead of a Polling place you have a drop off place where a sealed ballot you completed at home is thrown into a pile and painstakingly counted and authenticated over next several days instead of just walking into the same place and voting like 99.5% of America.
This deliberately needlessly cumbersome and slow method allows sufficient time to calculate how far behind you are and what you need to pull ahead.

Most European cities that count ballots by hand are done with 2 days, if not one. More time equals more monkey business, seems like their should be state statutes about time limits?

What's going on in NV?

Because it takes time to manufacture false ballots.

At least half nation will believe the next "conspiracy theory"....voter fraud

This nation is done

Yupp!
I agree. We're finished if voters no longer trust elections.
Arizona and Nevada do not instill voter confidence!
And Dimm's paint anyone that questions the process as treasonous which doesn't help.

Yupp!
I agree. We're finished if voters no longer trust elections.
Arizona and Nevada do not instill voter confidence!
And Dimm's paint anyone that questions the process as treasonous which doesn't help.
Over accusing is a liberal staple

Remember before 2020 the country gave the election results the night of the election or at worst the following morning?

Not anymore, because the Democrats have set a stage to favor themselves under "what about our democracy".

Well, you DO know that Joe Biden just announced at a meeting that if Trump runs for office and gets reelected by the people that he intends to step in and use the military to block him from taking office! Isn't that the VERY THING they just spent two years investigating Trump for while impeaching him saying HE was guilty of, and calling him a threat to democracy over?
Huh? Got a link for that? Google doesn't pull up anything.

Ok. It doesn't say anything about the military, however, I can't believe the sitting president can actually come out and say he will "make sure Trump doesn’t take power.", and nobody seems to think that's a problem? Exactly, I'd like to know, does he expect he is going to stop an elected president from taking office?

Also, this is yet another example, just like in 2016, where the dems are already telegraphic their intentions to sink Trump, should he win. Biden is basically saying he is going to take actions to prevent his opponent from taking office.

So....I guess dems are Ok with this?

What's going on in NV?

Democrats need more time to steal it.

What's going on in NV?

See, you stop counting when it looks like the repub is winning, then you count the rest of the ballots and find out how many more votes you need to elect the democrat. Somebody somewhere has to decide how close the count should be and what the final margin will be and then gen-up the needed ballots with an acceptable postmark so it looks legal. Rest assured, the democrat is going to win and the DP will retain control of the Senate. I don't know why we even bother to vote anymore; it isn't who the people vote for that counts, it's the people who count the votes that really matters.

See, you stop counting when it looks like the repub is winning, then you count the rest of the ballots and find out how many more votes you need to elect the democrat. Somebody somewhere has to decide how close the count should be and what the final margin will be and then gen-up the needed ballots with an acceptable postmark so it looks legal. Rest assured, the democrat is going to win and the DP will retain control of the Senate. I don't know why we even bother to vote anymore; it isn't who the people vote for that counts, it's the people who count the votes that really matters.
Democrat pieces of shit like you are cheating.

Forum List

Back