Why hasn't ConservaDerrps released his tax returns?

Relax, we have had a meeting, and have decided that in November when we win the election, we will let you all stay here in the US.

You will all have to clean toilets, however.

And if you lose?

Cant lose unless you prevent us from voting in FL/PA/WI/OH, if you do that, all bets are off

see you in the streets, if that happens

Oh... so violence... Sadly I doubt you could roll your fat ass through the dorr of the public housing unit you live in.

Last edited:
Relax, we have had a meeting, and have decided that in November when we win the election, we will let you all stay here in the US.

You will all have to clean toilets, however.

And if you lose?

Cant lose unless you prevent us from voting in FL/PA/WI/OH, if you do that, all bets are off

Ever think that your guy may lose since he sucks? Are you threatening violence?

And if you lose?

Look at his name dude… Ever notice how so many of the Obama-bots have ironic or just out outright hateful names? Rightwinger, Truthmatters, Dontbestupid and so on… They are not here to think, they are here to hate.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, my day isnt complete if I dont read a post or two from rightwing, bigoted morons who hate EVERYBODY who doesnt look and smell exactly like them :eusa_boohoo:

Silly bigots, dont you know the entire world thinks this of you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

NO shortage of you america hating baggers I see

Again, there is NO way a Democratic candidate loses a prez election as there are more of us than you

the only way you can do it is steal it like you did twice for W...

Look at his name dude… Ever notice how so many of the Obama-bots have ironic or just out outright hateful names? Rightwinger, Truthmatters, Dontbestupid and so on… They are not here to think, they are here to hate.

It's kind of fun watching them throw a tantrum on here, though. Stomping their little feet, screaming, and throwing things.

Brings a smile to your face every time. :lol:

Again, there is NO way a Democratic candidate loses a prez election as there are more of us than you

Let me guess, you also believe planted explosives brought down the WTC's, and a missle was fired into the Pentagon?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, my day isnt complete if I dont read a post or two from rightwing, bigoted morons who hate EVERYBODY who doesnt look and smell exactly like them :eusa_boohoo:

Silly bigots, dont you know the entire world thinks this of you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

I feel so sorry for true liberals on these boards that have to have hateful bigots like you spamming these boards and I'm sure many other boards. You would make Liberals look stupid if it were not for the fact that most of us understand you're firstly a Troll and secondly despise our very constitution.

Liberals and Conservatives are not very different. It's when either or both sides leave our constitution and start thinking of their "made up on the fly" ideas as laws that we lose sight of honest debate.

We need a balance and I think most people understand this. Currently we spend spend spend, create welfare on top of welfare and costly program after costly program and yet no one will actually cut spending or raise taxes… The answer is simple to see why, lowering taxes buys votes, just look at Bush and Obama, welfare programs buys votes, just look at Bush and Obama, and cutting spending erodes a voter base… So, is it shocking we have a 1.6 Trillion dollar deficit and a debate on what “class” gets the next round of tax cuts?

Uh oh! Here comes the waaaaabulance!

So are you threatening violence if Obummer loses this fall?

Stolen elections? Still not proven.

Ummm, there are almost a 3,000,000 to 1 ratio of people like us to people like you... You lose.

If what I just said makes no sense it’s because I just started connecting words together in hopes of creating a sentence, like you did in the post I quoted.

You probably believe "Kerry Won Ohio", don't you...??

You're an angry sock, aren't you?

Bigtime Overstuffed SOCKPUPPET.

Lol Mitt has released sufficient returns its a shame that he can't release more because so many people are jealous instead of thinking good we all can achieve.

Lol Mitt has released sufficient returns its a shame that he can't release more because so many people are jealous instead of thinking good we all can achieve.

Willard wont even invest in his own country, the place where he destroyed jobs to make his millions, how in gods name can you support that and call yourself an american

disgrace

After all, we have as much right to see his returns as he has to see Romney's.

Right?

Tell the truth, if Willard went on live tv, shot little babies in the head with a gun, killed a few dozen of them, assuming he was running against Obama, you would still vote for Willard

right?

tell the truth

Forum List

Back