Why has Mueller ignored Obama administration crimes?

Fox News = fake news.

There was nothing classified about the conversations as they took place before Trump took office No crime here.

There is no crime in getting the information provided you have the security clearances. The Flynn conversation has nothing to do with unmasking. There was nothing classified about it so there is no illegality here.
AFTER Obama, Hillary, Comey, and all the rest of the rogue gallery are investigated, THEN we might start talking about what they did.

And no, Fox News does not equal fake news. Fox News is 1000 times more fair and balanced than the snipers at CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ad nauseum.

01301c3ccacc6d19ed3fb67065047469d3f9ed5da98d4c999c8387b572a379d5.jpg

I know this is a little hard for you Trumpsters to comprehend or accept. But because the reason Mueller isn't investigating Obama and his admin, is because they haven't committed any crimes.

Also Mueller was specifically hired to investigate the 2016 election ( he was chosen and approved by republicans by the way).
1. Obama’s Iran nuke deal

2. "Obama was engaged in the same reckless conduct as then-Secretary Clinton: engaging in exchanges of highly sensitive information –classified under the president’s own executive order – over a non-secure, non-government system.
The FBI cleared Clinton not because she was innocent, but because the president was also guilty." (Andrew McCarthy)

3. Obama IRS targeted conservatives -In 2010, the Internal Revenue Service began subjecting tea-party and conservative groups to intrusive scrutiny when they applied for nonprofit status. The IRS later issued an apology and blamed mistakes on low-level employees. But it fought for more than five years demands for full disclosure and documents sought by tea-party groups.

4. The Obama DOJ secretly seized two months of reporters’ and editors’ telephone records without explanation, in April and May 2012.
I’m just going to decide unilaterally that I will not deport them.

5. Illegal-alien amnesty by executive order - Obama, in essence, said >

to be continued

Last edited:
5. Illegal-alien amnesty by executive order - Obama, in essence, said >
I'm just going to unilaterally decide that I will not deport them. Ask Obama if he could just decide he doesn't want to enforce the law against murder, fir a certain category of people. Wanna just not enforce the Voting Rights Act ? Too much of a hassle ?

6. BengaziGate -
Refusing to send help to the besieged Americans.
Lying about a video causing the attack. Overbearing prosecution of the video filmmaker to shift blame to him.

7. Operation Fast & Furious - US House voted to hold AG Eric Holder in contempt of Congress. Obama admin. chose to not bring charges. It also blocked a lawsuit by Judicial watch demanding enforcement of a FOIA request seeking documents on OFF.

8. Traded 5 Taliban leaders for deserter Begdahl -

9. Extortion 17

Fox News = fake news.

There was nothing classified about the conversations as they took place before Trump took office No crime here.

There is no crime in getting the information provided you have the security clearances. The Flynn conversation has nothing to do with unmasking. There was nothing classified about it so there is no illegality here.
AFTER Obama, Hillary, Comey, and all the rest of the rogue gallery are investigated, THEN we might start talking about what they did.

And no, Fox News does not equal fake news. Fox News is 1000 times more fair and balanced than the snipers at CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ad nauseum.
Stupid people watch FOX news.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Can you locate South Carolina on a map? Do you know the religion of the Dalai Lama? Can you name the capital of Canada? FOX viewers are less likely to know these things.
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'

Stupid people watch FOX news.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Can you locate South Carolina on a map? Do you know the religion of the Dalai Lama? Can you name the capital of Canada? FOX viewers are less likely to know these things.
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
Fox News watchers are MUCH MORE INFORMED than information-deprived liberals who don't watch it, and instead are attached to liberal OMISSION media, where they miss mountains of information that the lib stations won't report.

In years of watching MSNBC, PBS, CNN, I've never heard the word Islamization mentioned. Never heard them say gun-free zones. Never heard remittances.

And even liberal TV pundits are clueless. On Shannon Bream's Fox News show yesterday, liberal Juan Williams mentioned the Castille shooting, and didn't know why Castille got shot. Of course not. Liberals know nothing about guns and law enforcement.

I know this is a little hard for you Trumpsters to comprehend or accept. But because the reason Mueller isn't investigating Obama and his admin, is because they haven't committed any crimes.

Also Mueller was specifically hired to investigate the 2016 election ( he was chosen and approved by republicans by the way).
Clintoon's destruction of 33,000 emails was an unauthorized destreuction of government documents.

THAt I know because I have worked with the feds for over 20 years now and have had countless training on the proper storage of Federal docs and what makes a thing a federal document.

Any emails I send from my desk are Federal docs, period, and Clintoon destroyed 33,000 of them, each one a felony.

Those not Clintoon supporters who have had the proper training knows she got away with crimes any normal person would have gone to prison for decades for, not to mention being fined.

If I destroy one classified federali doc I would lose my job and not be eligable for any public office, and that is the light end of it.

1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents
There are several important aspects to this offense. First, it is a specific intent crime. This means that the defendant must act intentionally with knowledge that he is violating the law. See United States v. Simpson, 460 F.2d 515, 518 (9th Cir. 1972). Moreover, one case has suggested that this specific intent requires that the defendant know that the documents involved are public records. See United States v. DeGroat, 30 F. 764, 765 (E.D.Mich. 1887).

The acts proscribed by this section are defined broadly. Essentially three types of conduct are prohibited by 18 U.S.C. § 2071(a). These are: (1) concealment, removal, mutilation, obliteration or destruction of records; (2) any attempt to commit these proscribed acts; and (3) carrying away any record with the intent to conceal, remove, mutilate or destroy it. It should be noted that all of these acts involve either misappropriation of or damage to public records. This has led one court to conclude that the mere photocopying of these records does not violate 18 U.S.C. § 2071. See United States v. Rosner, 352 F. Supp. 915, 919-22 (S.D.N.Y. 1972).

Subsection (b) of 18 U.S.C. § 2071 contains a similar prohibition specifically directed at custodians of public records. Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Title 18 contains two other provisions, of somewhat narrower application, which relate to public records. Section 285 prohibits the unauthorized taking, use and attempted use of any document, record or file relating to a claim against the United States for purposes of procuring payment of that claim. Section 1506 prohibits the theft, alteration or falsification of any record or process in any court of the United States. Both of these sections are punishable by a $5,000 fine or imprisonment for five years.
As Sec of State, Clinton had to know that these were federal documents and it was a crime to destroy those emails.

She has commited more crimes than any prior candidate for PotUS and SHE GOT AWAY WITH IT!

That's just as silly as this:
yCCReFP.jpg

Did you know that Obama authorized 10 times more drone strikes than dubya did?
Is there a purpose somewhere within this lunacy ?

Note: >>>

1. Trump did not allow his FBI Director to purge words out of FBI manuals, at the direction of Muslim Brotherhood groups.

2. Trump does not have an administration full of Muslim Brotherhood operatives.

3. Trump did not allow a jihadist to walk around for months in a US Army base, flouting jihad and ignoring Army regulations, and kill 13 soldiers.

4. Trump did not pull US troops out of Iraq in 2011, opening up the vacuum for ISIS to move in.

5. Trump did not collude with al Baghdadi (ISIS) to allow ISIS convoys to move on desert roads.

6. Trump did not allow refugees from Muslim jihad countries to travel to the US.
ISIS was created in Syria, years before Obama came into office.
JjSmFaT.jpg

the vast majority of FBI training purge of offensive material was done under dubya, less than one percent under obama.

Horseshit! Obabmaturd!

givn White House 9. Extortion 17 - the call sign for a helicopter shot down by the Taliban in Afghanistan in 2011. Family members if the deceased believe the Obama administration put a target on their backs of SEAL team 6, payback for the killing of Osama bin Laden.

10. Appointment of "czars" without Senate approval. Violation of constitution Article 2, Section 2. Obama broke this law 30 times.

11. Suing Arizona for enforcing federal law - the SCOTUS upheld Arizona's right to have state police check immigration status.

12. Death of Miriam Carey - Obama DOJ kept hidden report on DOJ choice to not prosecute federal officer in shooting death of unarmed civilian mother.

13. Obama's birth certificate - proven to be a fraud.

14. Executive Orders - Obama issued far more restrictive EOs than presidents, going back to the 1960s.

15. Solyndra and loss of $535 Million - independent govt watchdogs and Congress say Obama wrongly bypassed taxpayer protections in a rush to approve the funding.

16. Arab Spring - Obama refused to back longtime Egyptian president and friend Hosni Mubarek, and instead backed the anti-American Muslim Brotherhood. He even invited MB leader Mohammed Morsi to the White House, and when Morsi was deposed, Obama called for his return to power.

17. Muslim Brotherhood operatives given White House jobs -

18. Rejected Cap & Trade, bypassing Congress - without congressional approval Obama was regulating 5 gases, with new EPA rules.

19. Racial Discrimination against Whites in civil rights cases- refused to prosecute 2 New Black Panther party members who engaged in voter intimidation and harassment. DOJ were trying civil rights cases only when minorities were the victims.

20. Treasonous collusion with al Baghdadi (ISIS) during wartime against ISIS. - allowed ISIS to move long convoys of militarist vehicles on open, desert roads, where they'd be sitting ducks for air strikes, that could have easily decimated them in minutes. But the air strikes didn't happen, and the trucks rolled, Black flags and all, because Baghdadi was assured by Obama they wouldn't be attacked. Only a total fool would even consider that Baghdadi would have allowed those long convoys to move into Iraq, kill people, rob banks, take oil fields, extort rich people, etc, etc >> without the green light from Obama. Obama not only aided ISIS, he helped to create them and maintain them. He also provided arms to them.

Last edited:
JjSmFaT.jpg

the vast majority of FBI training purge of offensive material was done under dubya, less than one percent under obama.
He IS the worst Muslim ever (in America that is). No question about it. Not just a Muslim but a jihadist, indirectly responsible for the jihad killings of dozens of Americans, and many more Iraqis killed by ISIS.

It doesn't matter when ISIS was created, the facts are that Obama opened the door for them to move into Iraq in 2011, by pulling out US troops. He also allowed ISIS to move on open desert roads, when ex-generals were calling for sustained airstrikes.

As for the FBI purges, they came from an October 19, 2011 letter from Farhana Khera of Muslim Advocates, to John Brennan, who was then the Assistant to the President on National Security for Homeland Security and Counter Terrorism. The letter was signed not just by Khera, but by the leaders of virtually all the significant Islamic groups in the United States: 57 Muslim, Arab, and South Asian organizations, many with ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, including the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the Muslim American Society (MAS), the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Islamic Relief USA; and the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC).

Brennan assured Khera that all her demands would be met: “Your letter requests that ‘the White House immediately create an interagency task force to address this problem,’ and we agree that this is necessary.” He then detailed other specific actions being undertaken, including “collecting all training materials that contain cultural or religious content, including information related to Islam or Muslims.”

In reality, this material wouldn’t just be “collected”; it would be purged of anything that Farhana Khera and others like her found offensivethat is, any honest discussion of how Islamic jihadists use Islamic teachings to justify violence, and Islamization (subversion of American culture to Islamic standards)

In June 2013, as a result of its lawsuit, Judicial Watch obtained and released hundreds of pages of FBI records revealing that, in 2012, the agency purged its antiterrorism training curricula of material determined by a group of “Subject Matter Experts” to be “offensive” to Muslims. 876 pages and 392 presentations, according to a briefing provided to lawmakers.

Here's more Obama purging >> The Department of Defense (DoD) instituted a purge similar to the FBI’s. On April 24, 2012, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin E. Dempsey ordered the entire U.S. military to “review” its educational and training classes, files, and rosters of instructors, to ensure that no members of the armed services were studying material “disrespectful of the Islamic religion."

Lastly, I could have included your link among my links. It says exactly the same thing my links say, and it doesn't say one word about the Bush administration, or any comparisons of purges. From all the links, including yours, it appears that the all the FBI purging was done in February 2012, by Robert Mueller, under the direction of William Brennan and Obama.

Inside Mueller’s PC purge of counter-terror training at the FBI

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/JWSRGovtPurgeAndActiveMeasures5Dec2013.pdf

Mueller worked with Hamas-linked groups to purge counterterror training of material offensive to Muslims

Breaking Bombshell: Mueller Lead 9/11 Cover Up, Now His History of Protecting Radical Muslims Is Exposed

Last edited:

Clintoon's destruction of 33,000 emails was an unauthorized destreuction of government documents.

THAt I know because I have worked with the feds for over 20 years now and have had countless training on the proper storage of Federal docs and what makes a thing a federal document.

Any emails I send from my desk are Federal docs, period, and Clintoon destroyed 33,000 of them, each one a felony.

Those not Clintoon supporters who have had the proper training knows she got away with crimes any normal person would have gone to prison for decades for, not to mention being fined.

If I destroy one classified federali doc I would lose my job and not be eligable for any public office, and that is the light end of it.

1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents
There are several important aspects to this offense. First, it is a specific intent crime. This means that the defendant must act intentionally with knowledge that he is violating the law. See United States v. Simpson, 460 F.2d 515, 518 (9th Cir. 1972). Moreover, one case has suggested that this specific intent requires that the defendant know that the documents involved are public records. See United States v. DeGroat, 30 F. 764, 765 (E.D.Mich. 1887).

The acts proscribed by this section are defined broadly. Essentially three types of conduct are prohibited by 18 U.S.C. § 2071(a). These are: (1) concealment, removal, mutilation, obliteration or destruction of records; (2) any attempt to commit these proscribed acts; and (3) carrying away any record with the intent to conceal, remove, mutilate or destroy it. It should be noted that all of these acts involve either misappropriation of or damage to public records. This has led one court to conclude that the mere photocopying of these records does not violate 18 U.S.C. § 2071. See United States v. Rosner, 352 F. Supp. 915, 919-22 (S.D.N.Y. 1972).

Subsection (b) of 18 U.S.C. § 2071 contains a similar prohibition specifically directed at custodians of public records. Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Title 18 contains two other provisions, of somewhat narrower application, which relate to public records. Section 285 prohibits the unauthorized taking, use and attempted use of any document, record or file relating to a claim against the United States for purposes of procuring payment of that claim. Section 1506 prohibits the theft, alteration or falsification of any record or process in any court of the United States. Both of these sections are punishable by a $5,000 fine or imprisonment for five years.
As Sec of State, Clinton had to know that these were federal documents and it was a crime to destroy those emails.

She has commited more crimes than any prior candidate for PotUS and SHE GOT AWAY WITH IT!
Put her in jail then....

You muthafuckas act like we are stopping you from doing it and "WE" aren't even in charge.....

JjSmFaT.jpg

He IS the worst Muslim ever (in America that is). No question about it. Not just a Muslim but a jihadist, indirectly responsible for the jihad killings of dozens of Americans, and many more Iraqis killed by ISIS.

It doesn't matter when ISIS was created, the facts are that Obama opened the door for them to move into Iraq in 2011, by pulling out US troops. He also allowed ISIS to move on open desert roads, when ex-generals were calling for sustained airstrikes.

As for the FBI purges, they came from an October 19, 2011 letter from Farhana Khera of Muslim Advocates, to John Brennan, who was then the Assistant to the President on National Security for Homeland Security and Counter Terrorism. The letter was signed not just by Khera, but by the leaders of virtually all the significant Islamic groups in the United States: 57 Muslim, Arab, and South Asian organizations, many with ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, including the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the Muslim American Society (MAS), the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Islamic Relief USA; and the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC).

Brennan assured Khera that all her demands would be met: “Your letter requests that ‘the White House immediately create an interagency task force to address this problem,’ and we agree that this is necessary.” He then detailed other specific actions being undertaken, including “collecting all training materials that contain cultural or religious content, including information related to Islam or Muslims.”

In reality, this material wouldn’t just be “collected”; it would be purged of anything that Farhana Khera and others like her found offensivethat is, any honest discussion of how Islamic jihadists use Islamic teachings to justify violence, and Islamization (subversion of American culture to Islamic standards)

In June 2013, as a result of its lawsuit, Judicial Watch obtained and released hundreds of pages of FBI records revealing that, in 2012, the agency purged its antiterrorism training curricula of material determined by a group of “Subject Matter Experts” to be “offensive” to Muslims. 876 pages and 392 presentations, according to a briefing provided to lawmakers.

Here's more Obama purging >> The Department of Defense (DoD) instituted a purge similar to the FBI’s. On April 24, 2012, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin E. Dempsey ordered the entire U.S. military to “review” its educational and training classes, files, and rosters of instructors, to ensure that no members of the armed services were studying material “disrespectful of the Islamic religion."

Lastly, I could have included your link among my links. It says exactly the same thing my links say, and it doesn't say one word about the Bush administration, or any comparisons of purges. From all the links, including yours, it appears that the all the FBI purging was done in February 2012, by Robert Mueller, under the direction of William Brennan and Obama.

Inside Mueller’s PC purge of counter-terror training at the FBI

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/JWSRGovtPurgeAndActiveMeasures5Dec2013.pdf

Mueller worked with Hamas-linked groups to purge counterterror training of material offensive to Muslims

Breaking Bombshell: Mueller Lead 9/11 Cover Up, Now His History of Protecting Radical Muslims Is Exposed
you proved once again
iFzBWlF.jpg

Forum List

Back