Why few if any try and stop illegal immigration?

money for one, votes for another.
When the GOP stops being a magnet for racists and gun nuts, perhaps they`ll get votes from new citizens too.

When the GOP stops being a magnet for racists and gun nuts, perhaps they`ll get votes from new citizens too.

How do you figure? The clown in the White House said the most racist things about blacks than any other presidential candidate in our lifetime, and supposedly he won.

Stay home like you do. We know how you do it but when asked we never get an answer as to how all these people are just able to stay home and not work.

Good question. Now think for a minute: Everybody needs money for food and shelter. If people are not working for that money, where are they getting it from?

That happened under Trump and it has ended.

No, it happened under Dementia and it's still going strong today you liar.

I say we start with disability. I can guarantee there is a job out there you can do.

It's good to see you know more than my doctors and government doctors. Like Limbaugh said, Democrats always think they are the smartest ones in the room.

You lowlife scum stick up for other lowlife scum where you think they should be handed everything even though they didn't work for it and take away from people that worked all their lives for government benefits even though no choice of our own. I'm dying of cancer, and all I can say for garbage like you is that I hope you will soon so you can see what it's like.

To democrats there is no such thing as illegal immigration. The very second you cross the border illegally you instantly become an asylum seeker.

Its a faulty premise that it hurts the nation. If you examine history, you'd see that our porous border has been a net positive.

Forum List

Back