Why don't you dumbass liberals WAIT until Trump actually takes office before you say he's reneging

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You destroy private property
You call for chaos
You call for assassination
You block traffic
You make innocent people scared

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.

Didi you vote for Clinton? Because if you did, you don't have any place to be whining about the moral decency of others.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

Well he's on National media right now, stating he is going to save parts of Obamacare. His mouth is moving in sync with his lips--so I assume it's correct. He says he going to get advice from Obama, and Hillary is nice--so he's really not going to "lock her up"--so you won't be getting a wall, nor will you see mass deportations, and no those rusted out factories are never going to re-open.

So why in the FUCK did you vote for him?

Trump has had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, protests are still going on all across this country. This is the 1st time in this nation's history that this has happened. More than half the nation hates the guy and he hasn't even been sworn in yet. I don't think the sentiment is going to change any, with the exception that his supporters will start to shake off like angry flees here soon, and they won't support him any longer. Pretty soon, he'll be an establishment candidate or rino. The Tea party has a habit of changing favorite candidates faster than my 6 year old grand daughter changes boyfriends.
What Trump is talking about saving are those things Republicans have no choice but to save

Pre-existing conditions and children up to 26 being on their parents policies

It will get the people off their back

I still don't see how Republicans can cover pre-existing conditions without a mandate

Well, if Trump would actually wait until he takes office to flip his flapjacks, then maybe the naysayers would wait to call him out on it.
So what you're saying is you're so shallow that you're easily triggered by words?

Pathetic

Gramps, the only one here "so shallow that you're easily triggered by words" is you. Trump is being criticized for his policy proposals (post election) against his promises (before election). You might have missed the memo, but that's pretty much the most common form of political discussion. Why you're so sensitive about it, I really can't understand. Perhaps you'd like someone to reserve you a safe space?

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Exactly. We already judged trumps words in the election. We get another chance in 4 years.

But it does suck hillary got 2 million more votes. At least after all the votes in California and Washington are counted.

Sorry, it still hurts but I'm coming to grips

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

They wont wait because they have no integrity. They voted for Hillary after all

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.

But you don't have a problem being a misogynist, racist, bully yourself

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Now be a good little liberal and learn when to STFU.

Between stuff like that and the direction Fox News is taking now, the cultural Marxist left just might be on its way out. There are millions more non-white and non-Christian people who voted for Hillary but think like this woman.

Europe is about go in the same direction.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

But you don't have a problem being a misogynist, racist, bully yourself

"Fuck white people for electing Trump.... racism has won."

The message of the regressives today... ain't it ironic.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Exactly. We already judged trumps words in the election. We get another chance in 4 years.

But it does suck hillary got 2 million more votes. At least after all the votes in California and Washington are counted.

Yeah...and the saddest thing is that the goddam lying Republicans are saying they have a mandate. I guess they think they got a mandate in 2000 when the Bushes stole the election from Al Gore:

http://images.slideplayer.com/24/7387882/slides/slide_3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Yeah...and the saddest thing is that the goddam lying Republicans are saying they have a mandate. I guess they think they got a mandate in 2000 when the Bushes stole the election from Al Gore.
He was elected based on his proposals so what are you expecting? Elections have consequences no?

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Yeah...and the saddest thing is that the goddam lying Republicans are saying they have a mandate. I guess they think they got a mandate in 2000 when the Bushes stole the election from Al Gore.
They do have a mandate.

You idiots told us in 2014 that you had the Senate locked up because of how many Republican seats were up for grabs. A Democratic Senate would have stopped Trump's appointments, and you will never have a more golden opportunity to retake the Senate in your lifetime than in 2016.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Nothing wrong with peaceful protesting.

BUT

I don't
I don't
I don't
I don't
I don't
I don't

Trump and his racist friends make innocent people scarred, never seen you plead for them to stop that.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

They do have a mandate.

You idiots told us in 2014 that you had the Senate locked up because of how many Republican seats were up for grabs. A Democratic Senate would have stopped Trump's appointments, and you will never have a more golden opportunity to retake the Senate in your lifetime than in 2016.

Republicans rode the down-the-ticket Trump train. On their own popularity they would have been out of majority.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Nothing wrong with peaceful protesting.

BUT

I don't
I don't
I don't
I don't
I don't
I don't

Trump and his racist friends make innocent people scarred, never seen you plead for them to stop that.
You mean they make illegals in this country ILLEGALLY feel scared.

Tough shit

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

They do have a mandate.

True, but things swing fast. We might get you in 2024 or 2028. Lol

Forum List

Back