Why don't you dumbass liberals WAIT until Trump actually takes office before you say he's reneging

It's painfully obvious that this board is not mature enough to understand why what's going on is wrong.

Criticizing a president elect for his inane comments, policy proposals, and ridiculous prospective cabinet choices?

Since getting elected, Donald Trump has ceased staying on message to return to spewing vomit.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You destroy private property
You call for chaos
You call for assassination
You block traffic
You make innocent people scared

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.
I don't give a fucking shit that Hillary isn't president. I care that Trump is. You dumbasses royally fucked up and you will figure that out in less than a year's time.
Trump is not president, Obama is. This anarchy is HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO STOP. In this country we have one president at a time and they are responsible for keeping the peace.
Your deflection is pathetic.
Fail. I've nailed you Dumbfucks to the wall with this thread so flail away with more retarded accusations.....please

It's painfully obvious that this board is not mature enough to understand why what's going on is wrong.

Criticizing a president elect for his inane comments, policy proposals, and ridiculous prospective cabinet choices?

Since getting elected, Donald Trump has ceased staying on message to return to spewing vomit.
Read the op.

READ
THE
FUCKING
OP

This thread is not about criticism

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.
I don't give a fucking shit that Hillary isn't president. I care that Trump is. You dumbasses royally fucked up and you will figure that out in less than a year's time.
A house dropped on your witch :dance:

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Trump is not president, Obama is. This anarchy is HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO STOP. In this country we have one president at a time and they are responsible for keeping the peace.
Fail. I've nailed you Dumbfucks to the wall with this thread so flail away with more retarded accusations.....please
Your dumbass couldn't explain WHY Trump is a better candidate than Hillary and you know it.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.

Guess you should have voted against him, don't you think? How much effort to get out the leftist vote did you put in?

That's what I figured.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Your dumbass couldn't explain WHY Trump is a better candidate than Hillary and you know it.

Ask me ---- i'll be happy to answer the question.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Oh for fucks sake, this thread isn't about Trump vs Hillary so there's no reason for me to make that case. You're so far off into the weeds you've lost yourself

Do it. Explain what makes Trump a good president elect and compare him to Hillary. When bringing up all the bad qualities of Hillary, explain why Trump doesn't have them. Explain what makes him different.

Do it. Explain what makes Trump a good president elect and compare him to Hillary. When bringing up all the bad qualities of Hillary, explain why Trump doesn't have them. Explain what makes him different.
How bout you stop TRYING to change the subject faggot? Focus on the topic, you know, the abhorrent behavior of many of your brethren

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Well he's on National media right now, stating he is going to save parts of Obamacare. His mouth is moving in sync with his lips--so I assume it's correct. He says he going to get advice from Obama, and Hillary is nice--so he's really not going to "lock her up"--so you won't be getting a wall, nor will you see mass deportations, and no those rusted out factories are never going to re-open.

So why in the FUCK did you vote for him?

Trump has had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, protests are still going on all across this country. This is the 1st time in this nation's history that this has happened. More than half the nation hates the guy and he hasn't even been sworn in yet. I don't think the sentiment is going to change any, with the exception that his supporters will start to shake off like angry flees here soon, and they won't support him any longer. Pretty soon, he'll be an establishment candidate or rino. The Tea party has a habit of changing favorite candidates faster than my 6 year old grand daughter changes boyfriends.

Last edited:
You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Well he's on National media right now, stating he is going to save parts of Obamacare. His mouth is moving in sync with his lips--so I assume it's correct. He says he going to get advice from Obama, and Hillary is nice--so he's really not going to "lock her up"--so you won't be getting a wall, nor will you see mass deportations, and no those rusted out factories are never going to re-open.

I've told YOU no less than a half dozen times I didn't support Trump. You remained as stupid on the sixth as you were on the first.

You needn't worry about me addressing Hillary - 1) she's irrelevant, and 2) I don't want to get my keyboard dirty.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, proposes to create policies that 1) create jobs, 2) increase security, 3) enhance the military, 4) get the immigration problem under control, 5) address education inequities, 6) revamp healthcare, and 7) stop the massive onslaught of government intrusion into our personal lives.

Frankly, if he accomplishes one of those - any one of those - he will be a resounding success.

Now, as for his personal attributes - Trump is a businessman. As such, he has run large companies with a focus on enhanced profitability, a decidedly lacking attribute in our government. He understands completing projects on time and under budget. Clearly, he understands how to use the government morass to his advantage, and understands how to manipulate his way thru the swamp. The character assassination by the leftist propaganda machine notwithstanding (have you noticed how those women who accused him of sexually assaulting him disappeared after he threatened to sue?), you cannot be a successful businessman if you are not a man of honor and honesty. It just won't work. His charitable activities are above reproach - most of which are done without fanfare or hoopla).

But ... his best attribute??? He is NOT Hillary Clinton and he is NOT Barack Obama. You may not like what he has to say, but you can be damn sure what he says is what he means.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Trump has had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, protests are still going on all across this country. This is the 1st time in this nation's history that this has happened. More than half the nation hates the guy and he hasn't even been sworn in yet. I don't think the sentiment is going to change any, with the exception that his supporters will start to shake off like angry flees here soon, and they won't support him any longer. Pretty soon, he'll be an establishment candidate or rino. The Tea party has a habit of changing favorite candidates faster than my 6 year old grand daughter changes boyfriends.

This is NOT the first time this has happened ... you're letting your ignorance show.

Study your damn history before you make rash and embarrassing proclamations.

Why wait, When he himself has already said he isn't building a wall he isn't repealing Obamacare. And he clearly isn't draining the swamp with all the establishment choices he is making for transition team and his cabinet. Republicans got conned.

Also stop lumping segments of the population together and blaming what a few thousand do on 60+ million others, Just shows ignorance.

Why wait, When he himself has already said he isn't building a wall he isn't repealing Obamacare. And he clearly isn't draining the swamp with all the establishment choices he is making for transition team and his cabinet. Republicans got conned.

Quit begging. It doesn't look good on you.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

They learned nothing from Trump's election. Double down on the stupid all the way.

Forum List

Back