Zone1 Why Don't We Execute Thugs More?? Like They Do In Other Countries

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

So Matt Walsh is one of those Conservatives who is competing with the Tucker Carlsons of the world to try to lean into to fascism to create more to get more of following among the right wing base....but he asks an interesting question....Singapore has an awesome looking airport; no doubt we could have nice airports too if we execute drug dealers, drug users and thieves more.

As Matt himself said, if we would simply beat a shoplifter until he or she bleeds, that will help improve our infrastructure...I mean let's put to the side a minute that Singapore's government is what built those fancy airports, but it is fun to pretend that we don't have fancy airports not because of conservatives years long crusade against infrastructure investment -- but instead, we just don't execute people enough.....fascism is fun.....

Why don't we execute thugs more??
That is a broad statement. Define thugs, and define the crime.
The punishment should fit the crime, no?

I would like punishment to fit the crime, and not just release the perps.

So Matt Walsh is one of those Conservatives who is competing with the Tucker Carlsons of the world to try to lean into to fascism to create more to get more of following among the right wing base....but he asks an interesting question....Singapore has an awesome looking airport; no doubt we could have nice airports too if we execute drug dealers, drug users and thieves more.

As Matt himself said, if we would simply beat a shoplifter until he or she bleeds, that will help improve our infrastructure...I mean let's put to the side a minute that Singapore's government is what built those fancy airports, but it is fun to pretend that we don't have fancy airports not because of conservatives years long crusade against infrastructure investment -- but instead, we just don't execute people enough.....fascism is fun.....

Because if you execute all the murderers, child molestors and Rapists, soon there wont be a Democrat voter left.

Forum List

Back