Why doesnt the left talk about the good from their candidates?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
You all talk about the "clown car"
Why don't you mention you guys debates? Hard to have a discussion about free shit, lies and half truths, isn't it?
Not that there wasn't lies and mistakes in the debate last night, but lets be real.. The democrat primaries are a fuckin farce and you know it. The only with any sense left you dumbfucks stranded :thup:

Let me just add, that as of right now, I wouldn't vote for anyone on the right.
I think that makes it even worse :lol:

Why don't you mention you guys debates? Hard to have a discussion about free shit, lies and half truths, isn't it?
Not that there wasn't lies and mistakes in the debate last night, but lets be real.. The democrat primaries are a fuckin farce and you know it. The only with any sense left you dumbfucks stranded :thup:

We had quite a bit of discussion after the Democratic debate

Primary difference with the Republicans is that it avoided personal attacks and stuck to the issues

Democrats are willing to spend money on education and healthcare....what Republicans call "free stuff"
Republicans want to spend money on a wall

Primary difference with the Republicans is that it avoided personal attacks

Necessary because all those Democrat candidates are nearly identical, and damage to one by another may damage all.

Democrats are willing to spend money on education and healthcare

Have been for decades, with virtually no improvement and in fact a disastrous decline in academic achievement levels.

Democrats like to throw other people's money to buy votes, Nothing more.

Primary difference with the Republicans is that it avoided personal attacks and stuck to the issues

Democrats are willing to spend money on education and healthcare....what Republicans call "free stuff"
But it is "free stuff" Don't schizos deny reality? :lol:

Primary difference with the Republicans is that it avoided personal attacks

Necessary because all those Democrat candidates are nearly identical, and damage to one by another may damage all.

Democrats are willing to spend money on education and healthcare

Have been for decades, with virtually no improvement and in fact a disastrous decline in academic achievement levels.

Democrats like to throw other people's money to buy votes, Nothing more.

Democrats throw money to help people who need help
Republicans throw money to help their wealthy campaign donors.....can I get you another tax cut sir?

How is government providing assistance to those who need help "free stuff"?
Why is helping Americans derided as charity while throwing money at corporations in the hope it will trickle down to those who need it is somehow patriotic

Republicans = "we need to fix this bloated big govt"
Democrats = "I propose....FREE SHIT"
(noting that past republicans LOVED to grow the govt. To be fair)

Why is helping Americans derided as charity while throwing money at corporations in the hope it will trickle down to those who need it is somehow patriotic
I didn't say it was, Mr strawman.
Charity
  1. the voluntary giving of help, typically in the form of money, to those in need.
    Try to use the term correctly :thup:

Charity was never intended to be a function of government, and taking by force legal gain from one to give to another is theft by any definition.

General Welfare clause

Congress does what is in the best interests of the General Welfare of "We the People"
Helping people who need help

Charity was never intended to be a function of government, and taking by force legal gain from one to give to another is theft by any definition.

General Welfare clause

Congress does what is in the best interests of the General Welfare of "We the People"
Helping people who need help
Don't call it charity, numb nuts.

Republicans....we have to stop the government from actually helping people
I would rather use the money to give tax cuts to the wealthy

Republicans....we have to stop the government from actually helping people
I would rather use the money to give tax cuts to the wealthy
I did enjoy how they called out Bush :thup:

really now; because THEY CANT
at some point even a halfway lucid left-wing nutjob knows his field of candidates is nothing but a moronic lot of pandering losers preaching to each other's choir

The only free stuff that the republicans want to give out, is to themselves.
There were just as many threads made after the democratic debates.
I am not stuck on one party by the way, I just can't stand the crap some are trying to throw out on both sides so don't take it personal.

I actually like Kasich. He is the only real adult on that side of the isle running. Rubio is second, the rest are just too whacko.

For the Democrats I wish Webb had stayed in longer. Chaffey just had an Orville Reddenbacker look about him and a sheepish grin. I like Bernie Sanders in general. As an independent I am not thrilled about voting for Hillary Clinton though she is at least solid. But I too am tired of the 'clan candidates'. No more Bush's or Clinton's for a couple decades at least.

If I had my way it would be a Kasich Clinton ticket or Sanders Kasich ticket, and I don't care which is president and which is vice president. They are the only ones out of all left that are, or at least are close to, adults. The claim of a 'clown car' on the right is absolutely correct. I mean Jesus H Kriste this is the best this country has to offer?

Forum List

Back