Why doesn't the govt give JOBS instead of small-potatoes cash (Disability..etc)?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
the govt... lovely people, aren't they?

they make people dependent on govt... and then when they have NO job record (such a hideous one they cannot find word)

they pull the rug out from under them

take their Disability and give it to the swarms of illegals taking over our country, raping and stealing and murdering us...

So again, why doesn't the govt give jobs (which pay more than Disability, thereby curtailing homelessness) instead of $$?

but i have answered my own Q

they want people to be dependent on govt... so they will vote Dim

and when they refuse to vote Dim

they cut off their Disability

they make people dependent on govt... and then when they have NO job record (such a hideous one they cannot find word)

take their Disability and give it to the swarms of illegals taking over our country, raping and stealing and murdering us...

So again, why doesn't the govt give jobs (which pay more than Disability, thereby curtailing homelessness) instead of $$?

USAJOBS - The Federal Government's official employment site

Do go on.
He's not here, so I'll go on for him, and explain to you, the obvious. The government should give jobs to Americans, instead of giving money, and whatever other goodies are in fashion, to illegal alien invaders.

He's not here, so I'll go on for him, and explain to you, the obvious. The government should give jobs to Americans, instead of giving money, and whatever other goodies are in fashion, to illegal alien invaders

Ah... so in addition to housing, government is there to "give" you a job?

Giving jobs instead of money is a great idea, but not always for the disabled. Being disabled, they may not good eyesight, be able to walk or drive, etc.

the government doesnt create jobs because they have nothing that can make money to pay employees,,

and thats not even getting into the constitutional problem,,

I have no idea what you're talking about. Nobody is taking anything from people who are legitimately disabled. If you are not disabled you may go on welfare, food stamps, HUD just to name a few, but unless you are mentally or physically incapable of doing your job, you do not get put on disability for not working.

Ah... so in addition to housing, government is there to "give" you a job?
The government HAS millions of jobs, and many more needing to be filled, with lots of work needing to be done (ex. infrastructure). It should be giving these jobs to AMERICANS.

Instead, it's giving all sorts of goodie$$, to illegal aliens, to gin up VOTES that Democrats can't get from Americans. righnow909 said it quite clearly in the OP. You, however, are fixated on the idea of hating government, and you seem to be negatively fixated on funneling all sorts of things into a welfare category.

And I haven't heard anybody say the government should give anybody housing, although that is not a bad idea, right now, when there is a critical housing shortage. One thing government needs to get right, is to fill in the slack when private industry is screwing everything up to an extreme degree, thereby creating hardship for the American people. I wouldn't expect blind, government-hater robots to understand this though.

Last edited:

We had this white woman join us late last year. We bent over backward to welcome her. She called in sick the first week. RED FLAG. She called in again. RED FLAG 2.

Then she called to tell us that she broke her leg skiing and would have to go on disability. I guess our benefits start day one so she qualified on day one, not after 30 or 60 days. So this person who we all know is never going to work here and we shouldn't have to pay her, is sitting at home collecting 60% of her pay.

It's bullshit I tell you.

We had this white woman join us late last year. We bent over backward to welcome her. She called in sick the first week. RED FLAG. She called in again. RED FLAG 2.

Then she called to tell us that she broke her leg skiing and would have to go on disability. I guess our benefits start day one so she qualified on day one, not after 30 or 60 days. So this person who we all know is never going to work here and we shouldn't have to pay her, is sitting at home collecting 60% of her pay.

It's bullshit I tell you.

Disability doesn't pay according to what you made working. If you are accepted on disability, they pay you as much as you would if you retired at your retirement age. If you are in your 30's and didn't contribute much to SS, you will get a lot less than somebody that goes on disability at the age of 60 because they contributed much more than you did.

Disability doesn't pay according to what you made working. If you are accepted on disability, they pay you as much as you would if you retired at your retirement age. If you are in your 30's and didn't contribute much to SS, you will get a lot less than somebody that goes on disability at the age of 60 because they contributed much more than you did.
I think she's on our work short term disability or something like that. I'd be much more okay with it if she was hosing the government and not my company. My company is like my baby. Better than a baby. It produces $100K a year for me.

I hope you are right. If she's just f'ing over uncle sam, that wouldn't bother me as much.

Forum List

Back