Why Does the U.S. Use Fahrenheit Instead of Celsius?

I have three of these genius, they are called tool stacks

Just imagine three of these units side by side

3569012_01_craftsman_tool_chest_drawers_t_640.jpg

LOL ....Crapsman is total garbage.

The tool is not the point, the task is the point.

You enjoy your 20 grand worth of tools to fix your Yugo

Does it look like I drive a yugo?View attachment 295447

View attachment 295448
Look here son....I made a living with tools so complicated you couldnt use em.
Quality tools are absolutely necessary when you make a living with them.
You're the type guy who would buy a Pittsburgh Micrometer set of three for 35 bucks when a set of three quality Mics in say a Mitutoyo or Starrett will run for 360 bucks and 600 respectively and you'd wonder why your shit was out of tolerance.

No it appears that you drive the bodies to the mausoleum in a Toyota

View attachment 295448
You're the type guy who would buy a Pittsburgh Micrometer set of three for 35 bucks when a set of three quality Mics in say a Mitutoyo or Starrett will run for 360 bucks and 600 respectively and you'd wonder why your shit was out of tolerance.

View attachment 295448

Actually it looks like you braced the falling garage after a tornado as the roof is crooked.

LOL

Merry Christmas

Ya got a wandering eye by chance?
Merry Christmas to you as well.

You mean the license plate and the address to the mausoleum and crematorium...……

The chimney in the back?

LOL

Why yes it is. In fact there are two of them.
But good luck finding my location since I live in a gated community that doesnt allow the disclosure of that info.

Peasant .......

Most cemeteries are gated...………………..

You have a long bed on the Tundra for moving the coffins?

PS. You want me to give a shit what Texas cemetery you live in, but I don't, you want me to care so bad that you give away your address, license plate then tell me that you live in a gated community for old people who want to live near their loved ones in the mausoleum.....

Nobody cares, least of all me

Last edited:

View attachment 295448

View attachment 295448

Actually it looks like you braced the falling garage after a tornado as the roof is crooked.

LOL

Merry Christmas

Oh....thats called a Porte Cochere for those of us that are educated,it's a carport for simpletons.

Looks like a mausoleum...……………….

Never met anyone who lived in a mausoleum before

d12a18e5f223ae1edf175b4a726f1857--phantasm-ravager-hd-video.jpg

LOL.....you think the inside of a custom built home looks like a mausoleum?
What you pictured looks like a triple length trailer.

View attachment 295448

View attachment 295448

View attachment 295448

LOL

Merry Christmas

You mean the license plate and the address to the mausoleum and crematorium...……

The chimney in the back?

LOL

But good luck finding my location since I live in a gated community that doesnt allow the disclosure of that info.

Peasant .......

PS. You want me to give a shit what Texas cemetery you live in, but I don't, you want me to care so bad that you give away your address, license plate then tell me that you live in a gated community for old people who want to live near their loved ones in the mausoleum.....

Dude...your shit keeps getting weaker with every post.
You sure ya want to continue?

View attachment 295448

LOL

Merry Christmas

The chimney in the back?

LOL

Peasant .......

Hell yea, I love playing with Texas retards. You lived in Waco with the cult for long?

View attachment 295448

The chimney in the back?

LOL

Peasant .......

Hell yea, I love playing with Texas retards. You lived in Waco with the cult for long?

You've just shown yourself to be a mental midget.
Where is NASA located?

The chimney in the back?

LOL

Peasant .......

Where is NASA located?

frannie is a well known ignorant troll. Tool boxes like that are merely referred to as "my box'. Any mechanic, or AP will know what is being talked about. I have one set of tools, it is a very well set up set of tools, don't get me wrong, but i only have the one set. Of course, one of my tools is probably as expensive as all of frannies, plus frannies single wide.

The chimney in the back?

LOL

Peasant .......

Where is NASA located?

NASA has multiple locations turd, now you tell me where you work, your address, your license plate and show a photo of your tornado destroyed garage as though I will give a shit.

If I did give a shit, which I do not your internet provider and IP address would pretty much pinpoint the hospital that you are posting from

Do you ever feel guilty for cooking those two astronauts in pure O2

Supergenius

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

Last edited:

Peasant .......

Where is NASA located?

frannie is a well known ignorant troll. Tool boxes like that are merely referred to as "my box'. Any mechanic, or AP will know what is being talked about. I have one set of tools, it is a very well set up set of tools, don't get me wrong, but i only have the one set. Of course, one of my tools is probably as expensive as all of frannies, plus frannies single wide.

I have modern tools and tools from the 1800s.

PS There is no set of tools that has everything needed. Though the idiots buying snap on because they can get a tool they never hit replaced if they can catch up with the truck will never know this.

Peasant .......

Where is NASA located?

NASA has multiple locations turd, now you tell me where you work, your address, your license plate and show a photo of your tornado destroyed garage as though I will give a shit.

If I did give a shit, which I do not your internet provider and IP address would pretty much pinpoint the hospital that you are posting from

Supergenius

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

You sound jealous as hell!!

Where is NASA located?

Supergenius

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

Dude I own 3 SUVs 3 cars and a boat and have a company vehicle, why would I be jealous of a turd who lives in a gated old folks community that doesn't allow pink flamingoes?

So are you proud that NASA cooked astronauts in pure O2?

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

Where is NASA located?

Supergenius

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

Dude I own 3 SUVs 3 cars and a boat and have a company vehicle, why would I be jealous of a turd who lives in a gated old folks community that doesn't allow pink flamingoes?

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

What the hell did you just post?

Where is NASA located?

Supergenius

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

A bunch of nonsense. Those are all Hotwheels.

Where is NASA located?

Supergenius

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

Where is NASA located?

Supergenius

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

1280px-Apollo_1_fire.jpg

Why would anyone buy three SUV's?
Sounds like bullshit to me.

Liters are too small, as are kilometers and kilograms. Think about filling up your car and it taking 80 liters. Distances work better than kilometers. Everyone would love to weigh 75 kilos but the range is too wide. .
A kilogram is about 2 lbs., so how can it be too small? Pounds can be more precise if you don't want to do decimal point stuff like 14.3 kg or whatever.

Really I don't see one system better, it's what you're used to.

On the other hand there is stuff in English system which is based on 12 or 16 which isn't as intuitive, and the way to measure subdivisions of an inch in 1/64ths or 1/32s of an inch is awkward.

Liters are too small, as are kilometers and kilograms. Think about filling up your car and it taking 80 liters. Distances work better than kilometers. Everyone would love to weigh 75 kilos but the range is too wide. .
A kilogram is about 2 lbs., so how can it be too small? Pounds can be more precise if you don't want to do decimal point stuff like 14.3 kg or whatever.

On the other hand there is stuff in English system which is based on 12 or 16 which isn't as intuitive, and the way to measure subdivisions of an inch in 1/64ths or 1/32s of an inch is awkward.

Thats why I prefer the decimal system for measuring.
At the same time fractions are easy if you use em a lot.

Most rulers only have 1/16ths of an inch. I guess it's no big deal since it's only slightly larger than a mm.

Of course you can say something like 0.35", but you have to calculate that to match a ruler.

Most rulers only have 1/16ths of an inch. I guess it's no big deal since it's only slightly larger than a mm.

Of course you can say something like 0.35", but you have to calculate that to match a ruler.

I know all fractions decimal equivalents since I worked with them so much.
And most of my measuring was done with calipers and micrometers so there was no conversion necessary.
I still use them in the garage after I retired for doing projects.

Forum List

Back