Why Does the Left Oppose Fracking?

Is it really about ground water contamination, etc.? I think not. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, it is. Groundwater is like, important and stuff. Putting shit in it that goes into ppl is like, ungood. The Fracking companies see it differently...so I guess the jury is still out on drinking contaminated water and if it's a good or bad thing

Is it really about ground water contamination, etc.? I think not. :eusa_whistle:

The people who have been poisoned by fracking are not the 'left'

The people who oppose polluting the environment are not the 'left'

Some left wing nuts pull stunts to highlight opposition of an issue that crosses most boundaries.

Fracking needs to be regulated and investigated, but the industry fights it all and they use dupes like you to defend 'fracking' as an ideological battle

:thewave:

:eek:

I think it most definitely has to do with ground contamination. Have you ever witnessed first hand the effects? I have and it's actually pretty horrifying. We are doing some pretty awful things to our environment, and this is really going to begin hurting humankind as a whole in the not so distant future.

Some people what to try to reverse this trend.

Some left wing nuts pull stunts to highlight opposition of an issue that crosses most boundaries.

Fracking needs to be regulated and investigated, but the industry fights it all and they use dupes like you to defend 'fracking' as an ideological battle

:lmao:

:lmao:

a study on methane refutes all claims of Fracking being dangerous to the environment? you should be paid to be as big an ideological dupe as you are :laugh2:

This isn't an ideological issue. Unless of course you have bought into 'all regulation = bad' :eek:

They want to regulate it, with a service liek the EPA, that they then claim is wrong on the study. :lmao:

This is the type of backwards bullshit we see regularly from these nutjobs. They want it regulated! But then when the regulator comes back and says what they dont want to hear, they look for a way to marginalize the regulators findings. Or claim they're conspiring against the people for the evil rich 1%.

it's a real mind fuck with these people.

Last edited:
Worry over environmental issues

Earthquakes, water contamination, etc.

how would it cause earthquakes? never heard of that one before

Fracking is like Goebbel's Warming to the enviro-nazis. They will link it to absolutely anything in order to make sure it is stopped.

:rolleyes:

Send in the drama llama.

I don't oppose fracking, but I don't think burying my head in the sand and pretending it has no downsides is a good idea either.

how would it cause earthquakes? never heard of that one before

Fracking is like Goebbel's Warming to the enviro-nazis. They will link it to absolutely anything in order to make sure it is stopped.

:rolleyes:

Send in the drama llama.

I don't oppose fracking, but I don't think burying my head in the sand and pretending it has no downsides is a good idea either.

Everything has a cause and effect relationship. Or an unseen consequence.

it's fien to be informed and want to be sure techniques are assessed for the best outcome. it's another entirely to want to ban something completely, while you use it. Such as the Goebbel's Warming diehard fans that drive everywhere in their car. using oil to heat their home, etc...

Liberals oppose the use of our own oil....by any method of extraction. They would rather loan (give away) money to foreign countries to develop their own extraction methods so they can sell us oil in return.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back