Why Does the Left Kill Pipelines That Help America and Pay for Russian Pipelines?

Is there a logical reason beyond the Lefts hatred of America and love of Putin?

I heard our pipeline was killed for environmental reasons. Well hello McFly, Russia is on the same planet.

Keystone doesn't need to go through environmentally sensitive areas. It could connect with Colonial at the nearest convenience.

Keystone is an export pipeline. None of that oil will be sold in the US.. The Chinese and Canadians can avoid taxes and sell all of it abroad.

The Dem's hypocrisy and shameless double standards has reached 'epic'.

How ignorant can you be? Keystone XL is an export pipeline..

The US has NO right to tell Europeans they have to pay more for natural gas.

I heard our pipeline was killed for environmental reasons. Well hello McFly, Russia is on the same planet.

Keystone doesn't need to go through environmentally sensitive areas. It could connect with Colonial at the nearest convenience.

Keystone is an export pipeline. None of that oil will be sold in the US.. The Chinese and Canadians can avoid taxes and sell all of it abroad.
How dare America export products!

Ya fkn Commie.

Biden is out to destroy the oil industry , all the green shit, pushed by the democrat losers, soon you will be riding mass transit, living in a 400sft shithole apartment with your 10ft square deck with two plastic chairs with a bike hanging on a hook, eating a meatless hamburger.
Sounds like college when all we could afford was brown beans at .19 cents a pound.Yet this pipeline in the Baltic has nothing to do with the US and we should stay out of their affairs.

Last edited:
The Dem's hypocrisy and shameless double standards has reached 'epic'.

How ignorant can you be? Keystone XL is an export pipeline..

The US has NO right to tell Europeans they have to pay more for natural gas.
Is that why your taxes are paying for Putin’s pipeline, shitforbrains?

LOLOL.. Nope.. The US doesn't pay taxes in Russia or the Stans.

Nordstream 2 is NOT a US pipeline..
Even Leftard Snopes knows more than you.

Ya fkn Commie.

You think the US would be exporting those refined products? LOLOL The Canadians and Chinese will sell them via the Free Trade Zone. The US makes no money on that. You are up in arms about something you know nothing about?

Ya fkn Commie.

You think the US would be exporting those refined products? LOLOL The Canadians and Chinese will sell them via the Free Trade Zone. The US makes no money on that. You are up in arms about something you know nothing about?
Shitforbrains thinks the oil won’t continue to be going on rail!

Because they are commie idiots.

You want to force more expensive natural gas on the Europeans? You want to force them to invest billions before they can even accept any of the more expensive US natural gas?

You don't seem to know anything about this.

Ya fkn Commie.

1621813649868.jpeg

Ya fkn Commie.

Shitforbrains thinks the oil won’t continue to be going on rail!

Yep and bi-passing refineries in the MidWest where they have retooled to handle tarsands. That gasoline would be sold in the US and TransCanada has lots of unused pipeline capacity. Tarsands are such poor quality that they are deeply discounted to $29 barrel..

By pipeling this corrosive sludge across America to the free trade zone and exporting refined products abroad, the Canadians will make a much larger prophet and avoid any US taxes. And of course when that stopped, we'd just be left with yet another unused pipeline.

You want to force more expensive natural gas on the Europeans? You want to force them to invest billions before they can even accept any of the more expensive US natural gas?

Putin lover.

I don't even like Putin, but I do like our US Allies and I don't think we should sccrew them over for some ego trip. Forcing them to pay double for natural gas is just wrong.

I’m still waiting for the Left to parade Greta Sundberg in Beijing. Then again, the Left will applaud the Chinese just like they applaud the Chinese for their signing of the Paris Accords.... same way a prom queen celebrates the prom king for saying, “Don’t worry, I won’t cum”.

Putin lover.

I don't even like Putin, but I do like our US Allies and I don't think we should sccrew them over for some ego trip. Forcing them to pay double for natural gas is just wrong.
You’re a Putin ass kisser.

Putin lover.

You’re a Putin ass kisser.

Nope..I don't like Putin at all..Watch Putin's Way on PBS.

I have tried my best to explain this to you more than once.. You are a waste of my time.....So stay stupid.

Forum List

Back