Why Does the Government Care so Much About Vaccinating You?

The last study on autism.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/h...to-risk-of-autism-and-schizophrenia.html?_r=0

Older men are more likely than young ones to father a child who develops autism or schizophrenia, because of random mutations that become more numerous with advancing paternal age, scientists reported on Wednesday, in the first study to quantify the effect as it builds each year. The age of mothers had no bearing on the risk for these disorders, the study found.

Then there's this study.

can the use of paxil or marijuana cause autism · Childhood Disorders discussions | Emotional & Mental Health center | SteadyHealth.com

Autism is not only concern if you take Paxil or marijuana

I was 25 when my first kid was born, 28 when my second kid was born, my husband is 3 years older than me. I won't lie, I tried pot twice in my college years but not for years before my kids were born and I didn't start paxil until AFTER they were diagnosed with Autism.

I still want to see a study done amongst those who don't get their kids vaccinated. Seems to me that would prove for a certainty if the vaccines are the cause or a trigger (I suspect they are a trigger)

Why don't you just admit to the rest of us that you would rather your kid develop polio than have the evil GUBMINT tell you he needs a vaccine

I do as I please...my kids are healthier than ever..oh and my son isn't circumcised either....that really pisses people off...since its politically incorrect.

God you're pathetic. You seriously just bragged about your child's genitals on the fucking internet.

Despicable excuse for a father

..!.. there ya go. Interesting you and the other douche bag were on ignore...time to go back I suppose,can't come up with some decent argument...I was pointing that out because it pisses you pc dickheads off..
Yep it is the evil Jews killing is all with circumcisions and vaccinations right dissent?

Yawn...its past time to put your stupidity on ignore again..

The last study on autism.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/h...to-risk-of-autism-and-schizophrenia.html?_r=0

Older men are more likely than young ones to father a child who develops autism or schizophrenia, because of random mutations that become more numerous with advancing paternal age, scientists reported on Wednesday, in the first study to quantify the effect as it builds each year. The age of mothers had no bearing on the risk for these disorders, the study found.

Then there's this study.

can the use of paxil or marijuana cause autism · Childhood Disorders discussions | Emotional & Mental Health center | SteadyHealth.com

Autism is not only concern if you take Paxil or marijuana

I was 25 when my first kid was born, 28 when my second kid was born, my husband is 3 years older than me. I won't lie, I tried pot twice in my college years but not for years before my kids were born and I didn't start paxil until AFTER they were diagnosed with Autism.

I still want to see a study done amongst those who don't get their kids vaccinated. Seems to me that would prove for a certainty if the vaccines are the cause or a trigger (I suspect they are a trigger)

Millions of children around the world do not get vaccinated. They do tend to die earlier from preventable diseases but I have not heard of their autism rate

I do as I please...my kids are healthier than ever..oh and my son isn't circumcised either....that really pisses people off...since its politically incorrect.

God you're pathetic. You seriously just bragged about your child's genitals on the fucking internet.

Despicable excuse for a father

..!.. there ya go. Interesting you and the other douche bag were on ignore...time to go back I suppose,can't come up with some decent argument...I was pointing that out because it pisses you pc dickheads off..
Yep it is the evil Jews killing is all with circumcisions and vaccinations right dissent?

Yawn...its past time to put your stupidity on ignore again..

Please do ....Thats the only way you wont here me telling yo the truth about you being a pathetic racist loon.

Forum List

Back