Why does the American public not deserve to know that the DNC rigged their debates & primary???

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Or explain to me what the Russians allegedly did to throw the election to Trump.

Anybody got ANYTHING other than doing the media's job for them? not that we have conclusive proof they even did that

hell; if we actually had a fair & impartial media; Hillary Clinton would have never been the nominee anyway

Democrats sure are outraged by the truth seeing the light of day

perhaps if our news media was actually doing its actual job, as opposed to being a propaganda arm of the leftist agenda, the democrats would have had a decent candidate

It's just about dreams deferred. Dems. like smitten sports fans are taking the off season to ponder the what ifs, missed chances and those damned cheating 'other teams'.
Sour grapes...they will get their chance, in due time, to control the blocks in the play pen.

Because it never happened. It’s a lie spoon fed to you by the Russians via selective email releases.

You asked what the Russians did. That’s what they did. They lied to you on a daily basis about Hillary Clinton.

Because it never happened. It’s a lie spoon fed to you by the Russians via selective email releases.

You asked what the Russians did. That’s what they did. They lied to you on a daily basis about Hillary Clinton.

it never happened?

nevermind that they have admitted it & fired people over it

wow, just wow...

Big deal if Russia tried to influence the election. This media and these politicians are being so disingenuous pretending that it’s unprecedented. The real scandal is CNN conspiring with Hillary to influence the election

Why does the American public does not deserve to know that the DNC rigged their debates & primary???
`
Because then they would know how absolutely powerless the might of US technology is in trying to stop the juggernaut Russian hackers.
`

No lies were told about her. She is a treasonous bitch.

So your saying the Russians released emails, selectively and lied about her.

Hillary and her team wrote the emails......

Big fail in your logic here somewhere.

So your saying the Russians released emails, selectively and lied about her.

Hillary and her team wrote the emails......

Big fail in your logic here somewhere.

If all they did was expose the truth, we should be grateful

Dems and GOP are political parties and can choose people how they please .

Remember the Gop deciding who would be at the big boy debates ?

Or explain to me what the Russians allegedly did to throw the election to Trump.

Anybody got ANYTHING other than doing the media's job for them? not that we have conclusive proof they even did that

hell; if we actually had a fair & impartial media; Hillary Clinton would have never been the nominee anyway

perhaps if our news media was actually doing its actual job, as opposed to being a propaganda arm of the leftist agenda, the democrats would have had a decent candidate

There was no rigging as there were no rules broken. How a party chooses its nominee is 100% up to them. The current primary system is fairly new and I have contended for some time that the quality of candidates has been going downhill ever since it was implemented. Most of our best presidents would have never been the nominee as they would not have made it past the rabid zealots that tend to control the primary system.

Why does the American public does not deserve to know that the DNC rigged their debates & primary???
`
Because then they would know how absolutely powerless the might of US technology is in trying to stop the juggernaut Russian hackers.
`
Well, under Obama, sure, we were definitely weak and ineffectual in just about everything...

There was no rigging as there were no rules broken. How a party chooses its nominee is 100% up to them. The current primary system is fairly new and I have contended for some time that the quality of candidates has been going downhill ever since it was implemented. Most of our best presidents would have never been the nominee as they would not have made it past the rabid zealots that tend to control the primary system.

They broke their own rules, dumbass.

They broke their own rules, dumbass.

Please provide a list of the actual rules and how they were broken.

Thanks!

Tell that bullshit lie to the Bernie Sanders's supporters you fool!

I cannot help that you are ignorant of the political history of our country. Read a book or two, educate yourself, quit staying willfully ignorant

No kidding, selective email releases...of her own emails...the nerve.

Sure, Bernie and a whole bunch of his supporters would disagree...dumbass.

They believe the right wing Russian and WikiLeaks BS. Bernie said it was fair. And... She loses.

Forum List

Back