Why Does Joe, Now Speaking, Want To Put Me To Sleep In The Middle Of The Day?

I have a better question: Why are you watching a guy you hate?

I didn't watch a State of the Union for 4 years because I hated seeing a reality TV star talking to my Congress and hearing words like "very bigly" during a Presidential address made me want to put my head in a trash compactor until the ooze came out of my ears to deafen me. Perhaps turn the TV off and start a hobby...go paint or rebuild an engine or inject bleach or something.

Let me know when he says something this stupid....

1f2cd6f57ee147184a4ab0da7f182b8b.jpg

Or

9905954.jpg

I didn't watch a State of the Union for 4 years because I hated seeing a reality TV star talking to my Congress and hearing words like "very bigly" during a Presidential address made me want to put my head in a trash compactor until the ooze came out of my ears to deafen me. Perhaps turn the TV off and start a hobby...go paint or rebuild an engine or inject bleach or something.
Indeed. Thank goodness "very bigly" is out of the public view. This is so much better.
1616097026911.png

Hey there brochowder, posting random Internet images with the line "-Joe Biden, 2020" may be credible in your Badlands threads with your butt buddies, but it's time to **** off now.

Hey there brochowder, posting random Internet images with the line "-Joe Biden, 2020" may be credible in your Badlands threads with your butt buddies, but it's time to **** off now.
We're starting to get to ya know. We'll have you cracking soon Opie

I have news on in the background when I'm not blasting music while writing.

Usually leftist news, so I can keep up with their madness.

Any opportunity for that senile stammering tapioca head to come out and potentially wreck is is a good one.
And yet....he still will be president....
He'll be thrown overboard before Labor Day.

Mark it down.
I'll mark it down...

But first I'll have to mark thru on my calendar all the goofy ass date predictions made by Trumpers that were proved to be just that...goofy ass predictions....there are like 37 of them...

136192918-woman-marking-date-in-calendar-with-red-felt-pen-closeup.jpg

Forum List

Back