Why Does It Appear That Democrats HATE America?

They can't answer those questions, so I sure can't. I am as baffled as you.
why do you republicans all want to kill the jews? I bet you cant answer that one
Why do you dems hate America?

If you believe that ridiculous list, I'm sure it does look to you like liberals don't like America. Fortunately that list is bullshit, and anyone who believes it is an idiot. You need to come out of that crazy right wing bubble, and get reacquainted with reality as soon as you can.

That'll never happen. He's happy in his cute little white jacket with the long, long sleeves. They treat him really well at the Waldorf Hysteria - don't they, Pole Rider?
OH LOOK... a new progtard pool toy... :banana:

Still got a short attention span, I see. You gonna promise to leave when trump loses, change your name and come back AGAIN?

Just look at the facts:

Democrats want to flood America with 3rd world filth that will never assimilate to our customs and traditions.
Democrats want more taxes.
Democrats want the government to grow larger and more powerful.
Democrats want judges on the supreme court that are partisan hacks that won't follow the constitution.
Democrats want a career liar and corrupt old sick hag for president.
Democrats want male perverts to piss in restrooms with little girls.
Democrats hate the military and veterans.
Democrats want illegal aliens and dead people to illegally vote in our elections.
Democrats disrespect our nations flag and national anthem.

This list could on forever it seems... so... why do democrats hate America?

Its funny that you know what all Dems want and just so happen everything they want is bad. Just more of the conservative life that sees everything as bad, wrong, evil and sorry.

GO USA!

Just look at the facts:

Democrats want to flood America with 3rd world filth that will never assimilate to our customs and traditions.
Democrats want more taxes.
Democrats want the government to grow larger and more powerful.
Democrats want judges on the supreme court that are partisan hacks that won't follow the constitution.
Democrats want a career liar and corrupt old sick hag for president.
Democrats want male perverts to piss in restrooms with little girls.
Democrats hate the military and veterans.
Democrats want illegal aliens and dead people to illegally vote in our elections.
Democrats disrespect our nations flag and national anthem.

This list could on forever it seems... so... why do democrats hate America?

Why Does It Appear That Democrats HATE America?

I'm pretty sure that has something to do with you eyesight.

Forum List

Back