Why Does It Appear That Democrats HATE America?

truth_zpszysvgfmm.jpg
the irony is palpable
butt%20hurt_zpsrxp6u1ww.jpg

why do you republicans all want to kill the jews? I bet you cant answer that one
Why do you dems hate America?

If you believe that ridiculous list, I'm sure it does look to you like liberals don't like America. Fortunately that list is bullshit, and anyone who believes it is an idiot. You need to come out of that crazy right wing bubble, and get reacquainted with reality as soon as you can.
Then instead of pumping your gas, dispute one and we'll take it from there.

It's your dumb list. Pick one.
Sorry I stumped you two idiots... not really that hard actually.

Pretty dense, aren't you? I said pick any one, or more.All on your silly list is bullshit.

Why do you dems hate America?

If you believe that ridiculous list, I'm sure it does look to you like liberals don't like America. Fortunately that list is bullshit, and anyone who believes it is an idiot. You need to come out of that crazy right wing bubble, and get reacquainted with reality as soon as you can.

Pretty dense, aren't you? I said pick any one, or more.All on your silly list is bullshit.
............. :lol: ............. dispute one thing I said or continue looking like a jerk off... up to you, dumbass.

............. :lol: ............. dispute one thing I said or continue looking like a jerk off... up to you, dumbass.
im guessing your devout christian right? which kind are you? baptist?

I already said I dispute hem all dumb ass,

Oh sure you did, but you didn't provide a fucking bit of evidence to back anything up.

Get a life, jackoff, you're a loser.

he's drunk he's just being an asshole

Oh sure you did, but you didn't provide a fucking bit of evidence to back anything up.

see clear projection

You can't win, not even referencing your Sal Alinsky, Rules For Radicals handbook.

You progards time for losing it all is near... deal with it... conservatives are too much for you. We use facts, you use emotions. Emotions won't get you anywhere this time, so, go to your safe place and lick your wounds.

see clear projection
Clear Freudian slip there, jambo... better be more careful.

see clear projection
penis

see clear projection
penis
........... :lol: ........... loser.

You can't win, not even referencing your Sal Alinsky, Rules For Radicals handbook.

You progards time for losing it all is near... deal with it... conservatives are too much for you. We use facts, you use emotions. Emotions won't get you anywhere this time, so, go to your safe place and lick your wounds.
you are about as emotionally stable as a 5 year old on crack

You say you know what a 5 year old on crack is like? Was that you?

You say you know what a 5 year old on crack is like? Was that you?
try again

Forum List

Back