Why does it always take twice as many straight guys to beat up half as many gay guys?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Florida police search for suspects in beating of men during pride parade

Suspects in attack after gay pride parade could be charged with hate crime, cops say

mbpd-investigation.jpg

--------------------

It seems like when ever one of these attacks happen, it's always one or two gays and a bunch of straight guys. Why? Are gays so powerful the straight guys can't take one, one on one?
Well, they are caught now. They got a lot of 'splainin' to do.

I just don't get the hate.

Why do you assume the attackers are straight?

Queers fight each other all the time. Ask any bouncer who has worked gay bars. Faggots are mentally unstable and prone to violence.

• Banned

Queers fight each other all the time. Ask any bouncer who has worked gay bars. Faggots are mentally unstable and prone to violence.
Gays are prone to violence? Really?

Of course they are. Homosexuals make up a disproportionate amount of sexual molesters, pedophiles, and serial killers.

Its called Domestic violence

Florida police search for suspects in beating of men during pride parade

Suspects in attack after gay pride parade could be charged with hate crime, cops say

mbpd-investigation.jpg

--------------------

It seems like when ever one of these attacks happen, it's always one or two gays and a bunch of straight guys. Why? Are gays so powerful the straight guys can't take one, one on one?
Well, they are caught now. They got a lot of 'splainin' to do.

I just don't get the hate.

If some lesbians beat up a gay man, would that be considered a "hate crime"?

I wouldn't presume so. I suspect many straight men are jealous of gay men because gay guys tend to have better relationships with women.
I think, offhandedly, that compared to straight folks, gay folks, particularly gay men, get lots of "strange" -- call me crazy, but I think men, period, regardless of their sexual orientation, like "strange" -- and that's just not something that happens one is more frequently getting into fights.

GI2.jpg

GI3.jpg

Just looking at the charts above, it seems clear to me that the likelihood of getting some "strange" has everything to do with whether there's a woman involved. That suggests that gay men have to be somewhat more civil toward one another in order to increase their prospects of obtaining a "conquest." That "slap 'em and then they swoon for you" thing only works with women in old movies.

Queer on queer violence. It's an epidemic.

When I was in the service, I had to go to my battalion in the mail truck because they were out in the field on training. The different batteries stayed in these huge tents in base camp when not actually out in the field.

So I was sitting on my cot when this black guy walked into to the tent and laid his sleeping bag out on one of the cots, got in and went to sleep. A few minutes later, three white guys walked in and one of them walked over to the cot, turned it over and said get up faggot.

So the black guy jumped out of his bag and started kicking this guy's ass and the white guy started crying like a little girl screaming help, help me. So the other two guys grabbed the black guy by his arms and the screaming little girl said yea, hold him and reached back to take a swing.

So I jumped up and hooked his arm. And I said three white guys on one black guy? Not in front of me. So the little girl walked off and I asked the other two guys if they were crazy. You could go to the brig for a racist attack and one said, we couldn't let him get beat up by a fag and they walked off.

The black guy just set his cot up and went back to sleep.

So this little girl started talking about be behind my back and I eventually heard about it. So one night, I went to recreation room and he was there and I walked up to him and asked him if he wanted his ass kicked there or outside. He looked pussy scared and asked me why and I told him don't pretend you haven't been talking about me behind my back and he said he hadn't. So he lied and said he hadn't and the other guys called him a liar. He was about in tears and I just pushed him a little and told him to stay out of the rec room and don't talk about me anymore because I'll know and he took off and I never saw him in the rec room again. And he walked really quiet. And I always watched my back because guys like that will attack with weapons from behind. That's what a pussy does.

Remember, this was the guy who called the black guy a faggot and tried to get two other guys to hold him down to beat him up.

So this was back in 1976. And in all that time, it seems that whenever a gay guy is attacked, it's always by a group of so called straight guys.

Why does it always take a group? Why are guys that hate gays so scared of them, they have to attack in groups? Or with weapons? I've never been able to figure that out.

And what's funny, if you tell the same guys to leave that guy alone, they always say so you must be a faggot too.

You don't have to be gay to do what's right. But if you can only attack in groups then you are a pussy. Period!

The two gays were stopped coming out of the bathroom maybe they were fucking and harassed the straight guys.

I wouldn't presume so. I suspect many straight men are jealous of gay men because gay guys tend to have better relationships with women.
I think, offhandedly, that compared to straight folks, gay folks, particularly gay men, get lots of "strange" -- call me crazy, but I think men, period, regardless of their sexual orientation, like "strange" -- and that's just not something that happens one is more frequently getting into fights.

GI2.jpg

GI3.jpg

Just looking at the charts above, it seems clear to me that the likelihood of getting some "strange" has everything to do with whether there's a woman involved. That suggests that gay men have to be somewhat more civil toward one another in order to increase their prospects of obtaining a "conquest." That "slap 'em and then they swoon for you" thing only works with women in old movies.
Who did this study? The Christian Right? It doesn't surprise me that young gay men would have more partners. Believe me, young straight men would have more partners if more women were willing.
But once you get passed 30 or 40, gay or straight, you just don't have the energy. If you aren't married or don't have a partner by then, then you will have loooong stretches of no nookie. Even if you are straight, you don't do it like you did at 20. I can tell you that for a fact.

GI2.jpg

GI3.jpg

Not sure what you are trying to prove with these charts. Other than proving gay men typically have many partners. We all know that doesn’t lead to drama and fights amongst fags.
:meow: :gay:

You guys are all writing like there's reasons to beat people up just because they are gay.

I don't have a very high opinion of right wingers because of the racism, the hate, the lack of education and so on. But every time they try to justify their awfulness, it just reinforces my opinion.

It happens because the straight guys don't want a fight, they want to bully. If it were a fair fight they might lose.

GI2.jpg

GI3.jpg

Not sure what you are trying to prove with these charts. Other than proving gay men typically have many partners. We all know that doesn’t lead to drama and fights amongst fags.
:meow: :gay:
Maybe not many, just more.
Like I said, if more women were willing, straight guys would have more partners. Pleasure fuking is something both girls and guys like, but girls are wired different. Most just aren't as promiscuous as most guys want to be.

It happens because the straight guys don't want a fight, they want to bully. If it were a fair fight they might lose.
I can tell you for a fact that all straight guys aren't that way. In fact, most aren't. It seems more a Republican/right wing kind of thing. Something racists do. I don't know why.

I can tell you for a fact that all straight guys aren't that way. In fact, most aren't. It seems more a Republican/right wing kind of thing. Something racists do. I don't know why.

Most straight guys don't care whether someone is gay or straight.

Forum List

Back