Why does Fox News continue to disgrace America?

Wow I can't imagine how some of you would manage to fill the day if you didn't have FOX to whine about. To use a popular word on this thread retards.
Fox News is having a real world impact on our government. That's the whole point of a propaganda organization. And that is some shit worthy of criticism and open debate.

I am sorry you want to evade the truth.
I just have no interest in stupid partisan B.S. Which is what this is and that is the truth.

If you have no interest in "stupid partisan B.S.", then why do you watch FAUX Nooze?
I watch more than one network one of which is FOX sometimes I also watch CNN the broadcast networks and on occasion I will even check out MSNBC. You should try it you might look less silly.

I think foreigners just don't understand that FOX News isn't intended to be a legitimate source of information, it's obviously satire. Why don't they get that?

According to our resident right wing whack jobs on here, FOX preaches the gospel as practiced by Republicans.
It also helps if you watch FOX with a healthy dose of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Our friends in Canada won't even let them broadcast as a "news" program. Something about truth in content that FOX doesn't have.

Studies show that FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch the news.
Post them.

I think foreigners just don't understand that FOX News isn't intended to be a legitimate source of information, it's obviously satire. Why don't they get that?

According to our resident right wing whack jobs on here, FOX preaches the gospel as practiced by Republicans.
It also helps if you watch FOX with a healthy dose of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Our friends in Canada won't even let them broadcast as a "news" program. Something about truth in content that FOX doesn't have.

Studies show that FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch the news.
Post them.

There's more too, would you like to see it all?

Fox News Viewers Uninformed NPR Listeners Not Poll Suggests - Forbes

Anything that has libs wrapped around the axle so often has my complete support and blessings. They probably put shit together for the express purpose of making liberal gaskets blow all over the place.

Post them.

That is NOT a study. you said studies...try again.

Do you even know the difference?

Asking someone a poll question is nothing more than asking for a predetermined answer to a question. In other words, people gave an opinion of a question that was purposefully asked in such a way as to get the answer they wanted.

Now, post a study. You know, a scientific study with data and objective scientists..

Funny, but the New York Times was reporting on no-go zones 10 years ago.
Really funny. Well, it's unsurprisingly because everybody knows that sometimes the New York Times publishes unreliable information.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/16/u...n-urging-the-times-to-suppress-leak.html?_r=0
Now put it in the same context. The New York Times had a reporter state the no-go in an article....FoxNews had a 'guest' state it.

It seems those who wish to bash FoxNews while giving the other 400 news outlets that also reported on it a pass, are the real low information people.

Iceweasel :hmpf: & Darkwind :tinfoil: defending Faux *cough* "News" is all i need to see what a hack operation they are. No wonder they're referred to as "the communications arm of the Republican Party" .

Iceweasel :hmpf: & Darkwind :tinfoil: defending Faux *cough* "News" is all i need to see what a hack operation they are. No wonder they're referred to as "the communications arm of the Republican Party" .
Defending? You need to learn to comprehend what you are reading....

I am attacking the nut jobs that think that FoxNews is the devil incarnate while they remain blithely ignorant of the rest who are worse.

But you go ahead with defending if that helps you get through the morning.

It's embarrassing when other countries start making jokes about a national news network!

Can't Fox just stop lying, do some actual journalism, and grow up?

David Cameron said Fox made him 'nearly choke on my porridge.'

A British CNN reporter confronted Bobby Jindal, asked for some kind of evidence that there are "no-go zones," and he couldn't come up with one.

Why do Republicans lie all the time? Like, ALL the time?

And who pays for that?
I think the real question should be:

Do liberals realize just what an embarrassment they are to average Americans?

Post them.

That is NOT a study. you said studies...try again.

Do you even know the difference?

Asking someone a poll question is nothing more than asking for a predetermined answer to a question. In other words, people gave an opinion of a question that was purposefully asked in such a way as to get the answer they wanted.

Now, post a study. You know, a scientific study with data and objective scientists..

If you watch FOX News then science is completely meaningless for you.

NONSENSE!!

The desire to believe is a powerful force, and Fox News exploits it to the hilt.

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

EBOLAZ GONE GITCHA!

The most insane shit can come out of a Fox News propagandist anchor's mouth, and the rubes swallow it whole. Never fact checking anything because it fits perfectly into their warped belief system.

And, no, conservativism is not a warped belief system. Whatever this weird psychotic hell these rubes live in is not conservativism.
Now that you've got that hefty tantrum taken care of, please show ONE example of a Fox News staffer speaking "insane shit" or "propaganda".

PS- please realize I could watch MSNBC and give a half dozen examples within an hour (or less)

It's embarrassing when other countries start making jokes about a national news network!

Can't Fox just stop lying, do some actual journalism, and grow up?
David Cameron said Fox made him 'nearly choke on my porridge.'
A British CNN reporter confronted Bobby Jindal, asked for some kind of evidence that there are "no-go zones," and he couldn't come up with one.
Why do Republicans lie all the time? Like, ALL the time?

And who pays for that?

Couldn't come up with no go zones ? HA HA. Where did you hear that ? On MSNBC ? No go zones have been WELL-DOCUMENTED for many years, and some of these are even printed by the French govt itself.

Don't believe it ? Here they are >> Atlas des Zones urbaines sensibles Zus

Forum List

Back