Why Does Evolutionary Science Only Believe In Things In Which There Is No Evidence?

Something to ponder.

Neither rock or fossil dating are determined by radiocarbon analysis.

The age of the earth is mostly determined by sedimentary dating. At least going back for the last half billion years.

The age of fossils is mostly determined by the sedimentary layer in which they are found.

The age of sedimentary layers is mostly determined by the fossils within the layers.

Circular logic that can't be scientifically validated.
Written by someone who has no geological clue. Well done.
Stated by someone who has no geological clue.
Actually I have degrees in geology so I know you are clueless. I know how geologists work and, this may be a shock to you, they know more about their field than someone who can make these ridiculous statements.
so youve been well indoctrinated into what they want you to believe,,,
got it,,,

Science is a thing.
It doesn't believe anything .
Therefore the question in the title doesn't actually make sense.
Science is better thought of as a PROCESS. Of taking observation, developing theories to explain those observations, then testing them to find out their veracity or not. And there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence to support evolution as the natural process for the origin of species.
the flaw in your reasoning is that no one has ever once observed evolution,,
no one has ever seen life form from non living matter or any species giving birth to anything other than their kind or observed layers in strata forming over millions of yrs
so in light of these facts evolution is pure make believe mixed with bold faced lies,,,

Look, I'm tired of debating topics with armchair professors who haven't the FIRST CLUE the topic they think they know about much less propagate such nonsense.

Save us all a lot of bother and go buy the book The Malay Archipelago by Alfred Wallace. It is interesting reading and will open your eyes. He was actually the one who proved evolution through the coincidental break in the Earth's crust later named The Wallace Line and then sent his material to Darwin who took credit for it.

https://www.amazon.com/Malay-Archipelago-Alfred-Russell-Wallace/dp/1602066337&tag=ff0d01-20

wallaceline.jpg

so youve been well indoctrinated into what they want you to believe,,,
got it,,,
No quite. I've been taught what geologists know and HOW they know it. There is no circular reasoning, but there is evidence available to anyone who cares to examine it.

so show me one time that anyone observed strata layers forming over millions of yrs,,,

because I can show you how to form them in minutes,,,

so show me one time that anyone observed strata layers forming over millions of yrs,,,

So you can form a layer in minutes or a rock layer in minutes? There is a difference.

So you can form a layer in minutes, how long will it take you to form 1,000,000 layers?

So you can form a layer in minutes or a rock layer in minutes? There is a difference.

So you can form a layer in minutes, how long will it take you to form 1,000,000 layers?
where in the world are there a million layers???

Something to ponder.

The age of the earth is mostly determined by sedimentary dating. At least going back for the last half billion years.

The age of fossils is mostly determined by the sedimentary layer in which they are found.

The age of sedimentary layers is mostly determined by the fossils within the layers.

Actually I have degrees in geology so I know you are clueless. I know how geologists work and, this may be a shock to you, they know more about their field than someone who can make these ridiculous statements.

Actually you don't know jackshit about geology if you disagree with my ordinal post. What I stated was a cold hard fact.

Are you lying about having degrees in geology? It seems so. Where did you get your degrees? You better think about a lawsuilt to get your money back because it is obvious you didn't learn jackshit.

It is rude to ignore my question yet expect me to answer yours.

Something to ponder.

Actually you don't know jackshit about geology if you disagree with my ordinal post. What I stated was a cold hard fact.

Are you lying about having degrees in geology? It seems so. Where did you get your degrees? You better think about a lawsuilt to get your money back because it is obvious you didn't learn jackshit.
Neither rock or fossil dating are determined by radiocarbon analysis. - True but meaningless since there are many radioisotopes that are used for dating and they all generally agree

The age of the earth is mostly determined by sedimentary dating. At least going back for the last half billion years. -
False, there is no such thing as "sedimentary dating". Got a link? There are some minor local conditions where a single sediment layer is laid down annually but no where is this able to provide the age of the earth

The age of sedimentary layers is mostly determined by the fossils within the layers. - This is false, it is an oversimplification of how geologists work. Fossils are usually the same age as the rocks they were found in. Once a rock layer is dated the fossils found in it may be used to date other rocks.

your question is loaded since you first have to have sediment layers that later turn into rock layers,,,

you evos just cant be honest about anything can you,,,

your question is loaded since you first have to have sediment layers that later turn into rock layers,,,

Attention begging troll isn't making sense

Something to ponder.

Neither rock or fossil dating are determined by radiocarbon analysis. - True but meaningless since there are many radioisotopes that are used for dating and they all generally agree

The age of the earth is mostly determined by sedimentary dating. At least going back for the last half billion years. -
False, there is no such thing as "sedimentary dating". Got a link? There are some minor local conditions where a single sediment layer is laid down annually but no where is this able to provide the age of the earth

The age of sedimentary layers is mostly determined by the fossils within the layers. - This is false, it is an oversimplification of how geologists work. Fossils are usually the same age as the rocks they were found in. Once a rock layer is dated the fossils found in it may be used to date other rocks.

but how is the rock layer dated???

Attention begging troll isn't making sense

your the only troll I see,,,

peddle your lies and attack anyone that challenges them

Loaded?? Will you admit you can't form a rock layer in minutes?

Do you know how a layer of sediment becomes a layer of rock? Any idea how long the process takes?

Loaded?? Will you admit you can't form a rock layer in minutes?

Do you know how a layer of sediment becomes a layer of rock? Any idea how long the process takes?
I never said I could ,,

which kind of rock are you talking about

Forum List

Back