Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
This thread is for married people.

Let’s say your spouse has a plan to leave on (blank date) but he or she doesn’t know that you know.

Do you want them to stay? If your answer is no then leave this thread immediately. If you want them to stay answer why.

As long as they don't also want half your shit then bye.

Suppose they want 100% of your shit and have the skilled lawyers to make that happen. They will also be taking their income with them. Do you want them to stay?

I think I’m getting my first answer.

Last edited:
Suppose they want 100% of your shit and have the skilled lawyers to make that happen. Do you want them to stay?

Read what you just wrote then choke yourself. ;)

OIP.hxHHXbc867xsDXaQYFxm2gHaFj

Read what you just wrote then choke yourself. ;)

OIP.hxHHXbc867xsDXaQYFxm2gHaFj

Sometimes spouse C wants to leave spouse D.

That makes me think something is wrong with spouse D. What makes spouse D so horrible?

Sometimes spouse L wants to stay with spouse M forever.

That makes me think spouse M is wonderful and amazing. If spouse M is so amazing, wouldn’t it be best to trap them in a cage forever and make sure they never leave? Spouse M’s happiness is not a concern.

Most marriages now end in divorce. People are finding they're much better off without a spouse and kids. Not a huge issue really.

I'd want her to stay.

She needs to get help for whatever mental disorder would make her want to leave an awesome husband like me.

I'd want her to stay.

She needs to get help for whatever mental disorder would make her want to leave an awesome husband like me.

Yeah I always assume there is something wrong with the spouse that is being left. If the spouse was great, why would they leave?

It makes me mad as fire. The one leaving always gets viewed as a dirt bag. People rarely look into what is wrong with the “victim spouse”.

If somebody wants to leave you, let them go. Geez. If they are a dirtbag like you claim then you should be better off without them but I’m kind of thinking you want them to stay because they aren’t a dirtbag. The whole dynamic seems flipped backwards.

Yeah I always assume there is something wrong with the spouse that is being left. If the spouse was great, why would they leave?

It makes me mad as fire. The one leaving always gets viewed as a dirt bag. People rarely look into what is wrong with the “victim spouse”.

If somebody wants to leave you, let them go. Geez. If they are a dirtbag like you claim then you should be better off without them but I’m kind of thinking you want them to stay because they aren’t a dirtbag. The whole dynamic seems flipped backwards.
That may well be true for an ordinary man.

But, if my wife wanted to leave, of course I'd let her go. I'd keep tabs on her though, to make sure she was safe until she snapped out of it.

But, if my wife wanted to leave, of course I'd let her go. I'd keep tabs on her though, to make sure she was safe until she snapped out of it.

If a husband makes tons of money and is otherwise a dirtbag I can only think of one reason she wants him to stay.

If a man is wonderful and amazing and doesn’t make very money money, I don’t know why she would want him to stay. Since he is a wonderful and amazing man I would think she would let him go if it made him happy. She’d want to reward him with joy and happiness since he was so wonderful and amazing.

Forum List

Back