Why do you need to carry a gun?

This is how ridiculous you toters are.

You can't admit that a person carrying a loaded weapon in public poses a risk.

Either you are lying (again).

Or you are so fucking stupid that you don't think a loaded gun is a potential hazard if it is mishandled. In which case you have no respect for the gun & should not be handling it.

This is how ridiculous you gun control nutters are.

You can't admit that the "risk" posed by people who legally carry is far less than that posed by any number of circumstances you accept without question every day.

Either you are suffering from paranoid delusion or . . . there actually isn't any other option I can see.

You are in far more danger every single day from every single person driving a car in your vicinity. I note that you are not frantically trying to prevent people from driving cars around you to "protect your safety". That gun in your hypothetical of us walking somewhere next to each other is far less likely to suddenly go off and shoot you than my car is to develop a mechanical failure and run into your car as we're driving along beside each other. And any "toter" you'd care to name is less likely to suddenly pull the gun and shoot you than at least half of the people driving on any given road are to make a bonehead mistake and hit you.

Just as I have been a victim of the violent crime you so airily assure me A) will never happen, and B) I would be "safer" just facing defenseless than attempting to protect myself, I have also been hit by a car simply because the driver carelessly didn't think to look to her right for pedestrians before pulling out of a parking lot driveway.

You know what I HAVEN'T been? Shot, or even shot at, by someone carrying a licensed firearm. Haven't even had such a firearm waved in my general direction.

I have had a Colt Peacemaker held to my forehead by a fruitcake that had designs on my wife (I didn't know he had at the time). I calmly told him to either pull the trigger or put it away. It unhinged him to the point he went to bed and stayed there. I was not that far off from returning from South East Asia so my brain was not exactly normal at the time. BTW, he ended up with the wife. I should have sent him a thank you not and a box of 45 long colts. Be careful what you wish for, you may get it.

Don't you even tell anyone that they have never been faced with anything. You are just blowing shit out your blow hole. There is no law that says this nutcase can't have a weapon but, trust me, there should be. He thought it was going to be funny. Most people would have panicked. I went completely devoid of emotion and was weighing my options including killing him. He uncocked the weapon, broke down, dropped the weapon and went directly to bed where he broke down all the way. Even to this day, I can't believe that something like this could ever happen. Insanity at it's worst. And to think we allow nut cases like that to have guns.

Was I addressing you? No? Then don't YOU even get up in my face about "telling anyone anything".

Furthermore, Mr. I'm So Fucking Tough When I'm Addressing Women On the Internet, I am not your fucking therapist, I did not ask for your longwinded tale of what you imagine to be "manliness", and now that you have told me anyway, I do not care. I suggest that you waste the time of someone who's being paid to pretend not to roll her eyes at your bullshit; therapist or hooker, take your pick. "I went completely devoid of emotion". Yeah, and then you singlehandedly got all the POWs out of Vietnam while looking remarkably like Sylvester Stallone. What-the fuck-ever.

Further-furthermore, I will tell anyone I want anything I want any time I want, and it will never cross my mind once to ask your permission to do so or to give a fat rat's furry ass whether or not you give it.

Or you are so fucking stupid that you don't think a loaded gun is a potential hazard if it is mishandled. In which case you have no respect for the gun & should not be handling it.

You can't admit that the "risk" posed by people who legally carry is far less than that posed by any number of circumstances you accept without question every day.

Either you are suffering from paranoid delusion or . . . there actually isn't any other option I can see.

You are in far more danger every single day from every single person driving a car in your vicinity. I note that you are not frantically trying to prevent people from driving cars around you to "protect your safety". That gun in your hypothetical of us walking somewhere next to each other is far less likely to suddenly go off and shoot you than my car is to develop a mechanical failure and run into your car as we're driving along beside each other. And any "toter" you'd care to name is less likely to suddenly pull the gun and shoot you than at least half of the people driving on any given road are to make a bonehead mistake and hit you.

Just as I have been a victim of the violent crime you so airily assure me A) will never happen, and B) I would be "safer" just facing defenseless than attempting to protect myself, I have also been hit by a car simply because the driver carelessly didn't think to look to her right for pedestrians before pulling out of a parking lot driveway.

You know what I HAVEN'T been? Shot, or even shot at, by someone carrying a licensed firearm. Haven't even had such a firearm waved in my general direction.

I have had a Colt Peacemaker held to my forehead by a fruitcake that had designs on my wife (I didn't know he had at the time). I calmly told him to either pull the trigger or put it away. It unhinged him to the point he went to bed and stayed there. I was not that far off from returning from South East Asia so my brain was not exactly normal at the time. BTW, he ended up with the wife. I should have sent him a thank you not and a box of 45 long colts. Be careful what you wish for, you may get it.

Don't you even tell anyone that they have never been faced with anything. You are just blowing shit out your blow hole. There is no law that says this nutcase can't have a weapon but, trust me, there should be. He thought it was going to be funny. Most people would have panicked. I went completely devoid of emotion and was weighing my options including killing him. He uncocked the weapon, broke down, dropped the weapon and went directly to bed where he broke down all the way. Even to this day, I can't believe that something like this could ever happen. Insanity at it's worst. And to think we allow nut cases like that to have guns.

We get it, you're a badass in your own mind. You don't get to tell anyone shit about what they do or don't get to do it. I have news for you boi, the more you toot your own horn (and you do every chance you get) the less likely any of it is true. I think you're a little man with a little dick over compensating on the internet.

Last edited:

We get it, you're a badass in your own mind. You don't get to tell anyone shit about what they do or don't get to do it. I have news for you boi, the more you toot your own horn (and you do every chance you get) the less likely any of it is true. I think you're a little man with a little dick over compensating on the internet.
Wow. Did you type that while armed? I mean it would certainly take knowing your gun was near for you to act like some tough guy.

We tell people they can't drive drunk, they can't smoke weed (in most states), they can't steal, they can't kill someone. WE can tell you where you can shoot our gun. So why the fuck can't we tell a total crazy fuck like you that you can't carry a loaded weapon based on your mental instability?

We have laws. These laws tell people what they can't do.

Wow. Did you type that while armed? I mean it would certainly take knowing your gun was near for you to act like some tough guy.

We tell people they can't drive drunk, they can't smoke weed (in most states), they can't steal, they can't kill someone. WE can tell you where you can shoot our gun. So why the fuck can't we tell a total crazy fuck like you that you can't carry a loaded weapon based on your mental instability?

I never claimed to be tough.
My weapons are locked up in the next room, you wanna try and take them?
Bring it.
The Law says I can not only OWN a gun but that I can carry it.
I freely invite you to try and take it from me.
I'll put it on the table and when/if you put me down you can throw it in the river.
Sound good?

Carrying a gun poses no risk. Shooting a gun does.

I spend all day on the road. If I had the legal authority to do so, I could take at least 50 drivers off the road each day. You'd be amazed at the stupidest shit people do around a semi while driving. Over 34,000 vehicle deaths occur every year in the US; mostly because of people mishandling their vehicle. Should we start taking drivers licenses away because of that? After all, there were only a little over 500 deaths a year from accidental gun discharges.

See, you ;rove my point.

You think there us no risk for you to carry a loaded gun. Because you are just fucking perfect. You could never mishandle it, drop it, leave it where you shouldn't.

Funny chit because I read about accidental shootings all the time.

Bring it.
I'll put it on the table and when/if you put me down you can throw it in the river.
Sound good?
There you go again.

Bring it.
Sound good?
There you go again.

(smile)
People like you don't understand that it's not about being tough.
It's about not stopping until somebody can stop you from getting up.
I'm alive.
I'm alive because I always get up.

Was I addressing you? No? Then don't YOU even get up in my face about "telling anyone anything".

Furthermore, Mr. I'm So Fucking Tough When I'm Addressing Women On the Internet, I am not your fucking therapist, I did not ask for your longwinded tale of what you imagine to be "manliness", and now that you have told me anyway, I do not care. I suggest that you waste the time of someone who's being paid to pretend not to roll her eyes at your bullshit; therapist or hooker, take your pick. "I went completely devoid of emotion". Yeah, and then you singlehandedly got all the POWs out of Vietnam while looking remarkably like Sylvester Stallone. What-the fuck-ever.

Further-furthermore, I will tell anyone I want anything I want any time I want, and it will never cross my mind once to ask your permission to do so or to give a fat rat's furry ass whether or not you give it.

Wow, you type a bunch of crap on a public forum and then cry like a little baby when someone comments on it. BTW, I just happen to have my sanity paperwork from the VA. I am officially sane. I wasn't always that way. But unlike you, I have an official paper that says that I am sane. Where is yours? I can only wonder that nutcases like you don''t have official sanity paper work for a reason.

II II am. And I knew and still know a few real live heroes and you and I ain't on that list. And not one of those real life heroes finds the necessity to walk around armed all the time.

And, that, cupcake, is the point I am making. Follow the law and be safe. If you find yourself not being safe, stop doing it. If you find someone else not being same, do something about it. As Red says, we are all in it together.

I spend all day on the road. If I had the legal authority to do so, I could take at least 50 drivers off the road each day. You'd be amazed at the stupidest shit people do around a semi while driving. Over 34,000 vehicle deaths occur every year in the US; mostly because of people mishandling their vehicle. Should we start taking drivers licenses away because of that? After all, there were only a little over 500 deaths a year from accidental gun discharges.

See, you ;rove my point.

You think there us no risk for you to carry a loaded gun. Because you are just fucking perfect. You could never mishandle it, drop it, leave it where you shouldn't.

Most accidental shootings take place in the home or other private setting, not out in the street by licensed carriers.

500 some accidental deaths a year is no reason do disarm a country of 330 million people. You have a much better chance at hitting the lottery than being a victim of an accidental shooting by a CCW holder.

It's a cheap excuse you on the left use to try and disarm America. You would rather see tens of thousands die every year as victims of criminal attack than the 500 accidental discharges. This is why everybody should vote Republican; because Democrats just don't have any common sense.

You want to have laws based on mental stability? Why don't we do that with voting as well? Because the Democrat party would cease to exist.

Everything in this country is based on politics; especially with the left. If we ever gave government the ability to judge who is mentally stable and who is not, WTF do you think Democrats would do armed with such a tool if they ever gained total power of the federal government again?

Again, DumBama restricted gun ownership of senior citizens who didn't even have the ability to pay their own bills. What gives that skinny retard the ability to make such a judgement? See what I mean?

The reason we can't have any more restrictions on guns is because Democrats would abuse the laws as they always do for purely political reasons. Democrats have proven themselves over and over again they are not to be trusted with any kind of power.

Wow, you type a bunch of crap on a public forum and then cry like a little baby when someone comments on it. BTW, I just happen to have my sanity paperwork from the VA. I am officially sane. I wasn't always that way. But unlike you, I have an official paper that says that I am sane. Where is yours? I can only wonder that nutcases like you don''t have official sanity paper work for a reason.

Wow, you type a bunch of crap on a public forum and then try to pretend that being responded to in the exact same tone you used is "crying". Next time, Junkless, if you're going to fold like a cheap suit the first time someone challenges your pseudo-tough guy routine, best you just be honest about the insecure nancy-boy you are.

Dismissed.

See, you ;rove my point.

cealed

Most accidental shootings take place in the home or other private setting, not out in the street by licensed carriers.

500 some accidental deaths a year is no reason do disarm a country of 330 million people. You have a much better chance at hitting the lottery than being a victim of an accidental shooting by a CCW holder.

It's a cheap excuse you on the left use to try and disarm America. You would rather see tens of thousands die every year as victims of criminal attack than the 500 accidental discharges. This is why everybody should vote Republican; because Democrats just don't have any common sense.

Let's just be clear on these numbers. The Violence Policy Center - which has been proven to have fraudulently inflated these numbers - reports 300 shootings a year in the US by CCW holders.

The Department of Justice, meanwhile, reports that there are 321,500 sexual assaults a year in this country.

300 versus 321,500. Which one is the REAL danger we should be worried about?

See, you ;rove my point.

cealed

Let's just be clear on these numbers. The Violence Policy Center - which has been proven to have fraudulently inflated these numbers - reports 300 shootings a year in the US by CCW holders.

The Department of Justice, meanwhile, reports that there are 321,500 sexual assaults a year in this country.

300 versus 321,500. Which one is the REAL danger we should be worried about?

Maybe more of those 321.500 victims should be carrying a firearm.

Forum List

Back