Why do you need to carry a gun?

Ridiculous sophistry.

No one ‘needs’ to carry a gun.

Carrying a concealed firearm is a subjective, personal preference.

Just as I carry a concealed firearm not out of ‘need’ but due to preference.

What a great reason for putting people n danger where you tote.

Just because YOU are irresponsible, untrustworthy, and deranged, don't project that onto everyone else.

First of all, you certainly can not guarantee that every toter is trustworthy, responsible & not deranged. I mean there is something not right about the urge to have your loaded firearm with you 24/7/365.

Second, accidents happen.
Of course, you are PERFECT but others can have misfires, leave their guns where they shouldn't, have guns taken from them, and if a temper tantrum , stsart shooting.

There is a risk. If you think there is not, then you are too God damn stupid to carry a loaded weapon.

You can't guarantee anything about anyone. And life is risk

If you want a risk free life you are going to be disappointed

I've said it before and will keep saying it. Freedom is risky, it is dangerous, it is messy and chaotic. It requires maturity and wisdom to maintain.

Those who would trade it for an illusion of safety usually end up with neither. The one you give authority and responsibility to keep you safe is the one who now has power to harm you.

LIFE is risky, dangerous, messy, and chaotic. That's why the illusion of safety is exactly that, an illusion.

Just because YOU are irresponsible, untrustworthy, and deranged, don't project that onto everyone else.

First of all, you certainly can not guarantee that every toter is trustworthy, responsible & not deranged. I mean there is something not right about the urge to have your loaded firearm with you 24/7/365.

Of course, you are PERFECT but others can have misfires, leave their guns where they shouldn't, have guns taken from them, and if a temper tantrum , stsart shooting.

There is a risk. If you think there is not, then you are too God damn stupid to carry a loaded weapon.

I've said it before and will keep saying it. Freedom is risky, it is dangerous, it is messy and chaotic. It requires maturity and wisdom to maintain.

Those who would trade it for an illusion of safety usually end up with neither. The one you give authority and responsibility to keep you safe is the one who now has power to harm you.

LIFE is risky, dangerous, messy, and chaotic. That's why the illusion of safety is exactly that, an illusion.
Libstains don't do facts.

So where do you stop? Swimming pools kill people, knives kill people, blunt objects kill people, cars kill tens of thousands every year.

You are catching on slowly. Yes, one must possess a gun to use a gun, and that’s exactly the message we want to send to bad guys.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

A swimming pool is in one's yard, keep your gun in your yard.

A knife does not kill people iof you mishandle it. We use cars for a reason & people who drive them are tested & can lose their licenses. You had a fit when there was a attempt to pass a law taking guns from people with PFAs against them.

Most toters were never trained or tested & it is legal to tote under the influence.

People with concealed carry permits can lose those permits for any number of offenses which is why people with concealed carry permits are some of the most law abiding people in the country
And according to you just perfect. They have never, ever misfired, mishandled their gun, left it unattended.

A lot less often than people have been harmed/killed because they were unable to defend themselves.
Democrats are perpetual victims. Without victims, there's no need for Democrats. Self defense is against their religion.

Which is exactly why I refuse to defend or justify my right to protect myself to the likes of them, especially against their apocryphal fantasies of "what if".

Yes, but if they're allowed to assert their delusions as fact without being challenged, others might mistakenly believe them.

Let me know when you post a fact.

It is a fact that you pose a risk to those nearby when you carry a loaded weapon.

[Q

Only lowlifes take a piss in public. I have a good bladder I can hold it till I'll go home.
And besides Mr smart, if that happens what would having gun on me serve for against the element of surprise ?

Good for you for having a "good bladder".

If you don't think a gun would ever protect you or your family then don't buy one. Problem solved.

However, don't be an asshole. Leave my Constitutional rights alone.
But you pose a risk when you carry a loaded gun in public. Does your right over rule my safety?

Does YOUR imagined right overrule MY safety? Why is that YOUR idea of what constitutes "safety" takes precedence over MY idea of safety, especially when MY idea of safety is in alignment with the actual law, and yours exists only in some vaguely-imagined utopia?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The right is hardly imagined. It is in the Bill of Rights. Go read it.

Another thing you dipshit. Your safety is not threatened by my Constitutional Liberties.

I have never committed a crime with a firearm in my life and don't intend to do so.

If you are concerned about somebody doing you harm with a firearm then I suggest you don't go walking down the streets of one of these Democrat controlled big city shitholes on a Friday night. Because that is where the great majority of the gun crime in the US takes place.

Why do you think it is OK for you to pose a link to a family eating dinner at the next table.

I pose zero threat to any of my neighbors.
OK I gert it.

If You & I are walking in a crowded park. Me unarmed, you toting a loaded weapon. Which one of us poses a higher risk of getting someone injured or killed by a weapon we are carrying?

My risk is zero. If you claim yours is zero then you are just a liar.

More to the point:

I am anywhere at all while armed. You are anywhere at all while unarmed. Which one of us is at a higher risk of becoming a crime statistic?

And then the most important point:

Your hypothetical and my hypothetical. Which one is actually more likely to be real and relevant?

I bet the risk is worse on you because you would try to defend yourself & get shot.

I have never been in any situation where I was the victim of any crime that being armed would have prevented. The risk that you would harm yourself, like shoot yourself in the foot, is likely higher that that gun saving you from any crime.

[Q

Only lowlifes take a piss in public. I have a good bladder I can hold it till I'll go home.
And besides Mr smart, if that happens what would having gun on me serve for against the element of surprise ?

Good for you for having a "good bladder".

If you don't think a gun would ever protect you or your family then don't buy one. Problem solved.

However, don't be an asshole. Leave my Constitutional rights alone.
But you pose a risk when you carry a loaded gun in public. Does your right over rule my safety?

Does YOUR imagined right overrule MY safety? Why is that YOUR idea of what constitutes "safety" takes precedence over MY idea of safety, especially when MY idea of safety is in alignment with the actual law, and yours exists only in some vaguely-imagined utopia?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The right is hardly imagined. It is in the Bill of Rights. Go read it.

Another thing you dipshit. Your safety is not threatened by my Constitutional Liberties.

I have never committed a crime with a firearm in my life and don't intend to do so.

If you are concerned about somebody doing you harm with a firearm then I suggest you don't go walking down the streets of one of these Democrat controlled big city shitholes on a Friday night. Because that is where the great majority of the gun crime in the US takes place.

It is put at a higher risk when a person carrying a loaded weapon is nearby.

Not at all, dope.

One thing is certain though. One must possess a gun in order to use a gun. The possession of a gun increases the risk to everyone in the household becoming a victim of gun violence dramatically.

Spare us the lecture about "responsible" gun owners. The fact that there are irresponsible owners at all is a problem.

So where do you stop? Swimming pools kill people, knives kill people, blunt objects kill people, cars kill tens of thousands every year.

You are catching on slowly. Yes, one must possess a gun to use a gun, and that’s exactly the message we want to send to bad guys.

A knife does not kill people iof you mishandle it. We use cars for a reason & people who drive them are tested & can lose their licenses. You had a fit when there was a attempt to pass a law taking guns from people with PFAs against them.

Most toters were never trained or tested & it is legal to tote under the influence.

People with concealed carry permits can lose those permits for any number of offenses which is why people with concealed carry permits are some of the most law abiding people in the country
And according to you just perfect. They have never, ever misfired, mishandled their gun, left it unattended.

A lot less often than people have been harmed/killed because they were unable to defend themselves.

I bet that you are more likely to be shot by your own gun than actually use it to defend yourself.

Why do you think it is OK for you to pose a link to a family eating dinner at the next table.

Why do YOU think it is okay for you to demand that millions of women be defenseless because your junkless pussy self is afraid of guns and gun owners?

So you think none of those women ever harmed others by accident?

I guartan-fucking-tee I own more guns than you.

OK I gert it.

If You & I are walking in a crowded park. Me unarmed, you toting a loaded weapon. Which one of us poses a higher risk of getting someone injured or killed by a weapon we are carrying?

More to the point:

I am anywhere at all while armed. You are anywhere at all while unarmed. Which one of us is at a higher risk of becoming a crime statistic?

Your hypothetical and my hypothetical. Which one is actually more likely to be real and relevant?

I bet the risk is worse on you because you would try to defend yourself & get shot.

I have never been in any situation where I was the victim of any crime that being armed would have prevented. The risk that you would harm yourself, like shoot yourself in the foot, is likely higher that that gun saving you from any crime.
A half century ago Christians were part of the fabric of our nation. Today a far less part of it. The bombardment of globalist agendas has weakened and dehumanized Christian beliefs. The latest about Easter went from Christians celebrating the holiday to Easter worshippers. You are demonic. You have your own gaia godless crusade to kill those Christians like you killed the Jews and so many more throughout history. The sad part is the sellouts of all groups to promote this. Don't misunderstand me. There are people said to be Christians in devout ways who were monsters. You represent the same from a different angle.

OK I gert it.

More to the point:

How nice for you.......please...tell the 1.1 million Americans who aren't you, who actually had to use their legal guns to save lives how wrong they were because they didn't need the gun to stop the rape, robbery, murder or kidnapping they were experiencing....it was all just their imagination...

OK I gert it.

More to the point:

I bet I don't give a shit what you bet. One, I've been in that situation and you haven't. Two, we're talking about MY safety, and you don't get a vote.

If you want to tell yourself that you're safer being helpless and vulnerable, go ahead. But please don't project your own cowardice and ineptitude onto others. You are not representative of anyone but yourself and other fools like you.

I bet that you are more likely to be shot by your own gun than actually use it to defend yourself.

See my last post, re: who the fuck appointed you to the committee on making my life decisions? For that matter, who the fuck authorized any such committee in the first place?

I wasn't running my life according to what dipshits like you thought was best for me before, and I have no plans to do so in the future.

Why do YOU think it is okay for you to demand that millions of women be defenseless because your junkless pussy self is afraid of guns and gun owners?

So you think none of those women ever harmed others by accident?

I guartan-fucking-tee I own more guns than you.

So you think more people have been harmed by women trying to protect themselves than by having no protection?

I guaran-fucking-tee you that I don't care what you own. The only thing that matters is that I own the right to make my own decisions about my life and safety.

OK I gert it.

More to the point:

And yet over a million times a year, armed civilians use their guns to protect themselves without firing a shot. Merely demonstrating they are armed often defuses the situation.

I wouldn't let you near me, my family, my circle....people that do own guns, when they lose their temper more likely they will use....Stats are here to prove it....famillies slaughtered, co workers shot, kids shooting parents....it is an easy grab and harm others tools. You still don't believe me.compare murder rate in most countries that have restrictions on guns with the US. Fuck even presidents here got shot.

I have some bad news for ya, and that is people are around you with guns all the time.

You remind me of an elderly lady I was talking to at the grocery store while waiting in a long line a few years back. Somehow the subject of concealed carry came up with the lady and her daughter behind me, I and another customer were contributing the the chat.

It wasn't real serious and everybody was very nice, but the elderly lady said that citizens with guns scare her. I told her that there are people with guns--probably in the grocery store right now, and she would never know! She doubted my claim saying she could recognize a person who was armed fifty feet away.

So I smiled and asked "Am I a person who is armed?" She laughed and said "No you are not. You're too nice!" Then I opened my jacket. In the colder months, I use a shoulder holster. She just formed an O with her mouth as if she was going to scream, but laughed quickly afterwards.

She asked "Why are you carrying that thing?" I said "In case a bad guy comes in this store carrying the same thing. God forbid it happen, but if it did, you'll be glad your behind me in this line."

I think it gave her something to think about.
A bad guy behind you with a machine gun...will give you a heads up. You are delusional.and yet you cant beat the stats, countries with less guns and restrictions on them have less deaths, crimes by guns. I even i knew that as a kid overseas watching the news about gun violence in the US...35 years later I live here and it is still epidemic.

Because you are so brainwashed. You actually believe an inanimate object acts on it's own.
I travelled a lot...when I turn on local 5v news all I see people protesting or some random stufff... I get back here all I see is gun deaths and shootings everywhere.
The whole world, stats, number of deaths all points to gun problem in the US...except the tough guys with small balls who need a gun to feel safe.

Back to that argument again. My Lord, all you leftists are like robots. You all think alike.

Well if we ever met in person, I doubt you'd have the guts to criticize my balls even without my gun. You are not even a match for me on the internet yet alone face to face.
Lol ok Rambo.
Btw I'm not a leftist, I just hate the racist fake conservatives.

The police usually show up after a crime has been committed.
Not blaming them but response time is what it is a best they show up after the crime is in progress or after the crime
Cops may or may not stop the crime in progress or find the criminal.
Often if your being mugged raped home invasion assulted its all after the event.
I choose to have more control over my fate and my familys fate . Im not going to be raped robbed or allow my children to be hurt . if anti gun people cant understand that then to bad kiss my asz and allow your family to be victimized .
Do you go to school with your kids armed incase a mass shooter shows up? Do you carry at work incase someone gets fired and decides to spray the place?

I have some bad news for ya, and that is people are around you with guns all the time.

You remind me of an elderly lady I was talking to at the grocery store while waiting in a long line a few years back. Somehow the subject of concealed carry came up with the lady and her daughter behind me, I and another customer were contributing the the chat.

It wasn't real serious and everybody was very nice, but the elderly lady said that citizens with guns scare her. I told her that there are people with guns--probably in the grocery store right now, and she would never know! She doubted my claim saying she could recognize a person who was armed fifty feet away.

So I smiled and asked "Am I a person who is armed?" She laughed and said "No you are not. You're too nice!" Then I opened my jacket. In the colder months, I use a shoulder holster. She just formed an O with her mouth as if she was going to scream, but laughed quickly afterwards.

She asked "Why are you carrying that thing?" I said "In case a bad guy comes in this store carrying the same thing. God forbid it happen, but if it did, you'll be glad your behind me in this line."

I think it gave her something to think about.
A bad guy behind you with a machine gun...will give you a heads up. You are delusional.and yet you cant beat the stats, countries with less guns and restrictions on them have less deaths, crimes by guns. I even i knew that as a kid overseas watching the news about gun violence in the US...35 years later I live here and it is still epidemic.

Because you are so brainwashed. You actually believe an inanimate object acts on it's own.
I travelled a lot...when I turn on local 5v news all I see people protesting or some random stufff... I get back here all I see is gun deaths and shootings everywhere.
The whole world, stats, number of deaths all points to gun problem in the US...except the tough guys with small balls who need a gun to feel safe.

Back to that argument again. My Lord, all you leftists are like robots. You all think alike.

Well if we ever met in person, I doubt you'd have the guts to criticize my balls even without my gun. You are not even a match for me on the internet yet alone face to face.
Lol ok Rambo.
Btw I'm not a leftist, I just hate the racist fake conservatives.

For crying out loud, you don't even know what you are yet alone what solutions to a problem we should have.

OK I gert it.

More to the point:

Is that so? Then why don't you post a story or two about a person who was legally armed hurting themselves instead of their attacker?

Forum List

Back