Why do women set themselves up for disappointment when it comes to dating?

When it comes to dating ? online

it's all shit

sorry but it is

lol you can get lucky one in a million girl.....heheh

but the rest meh......LOL

Also, consider the effect of religion. Many religions push the idea that one can only have sex if married to the person, and they instill guilt in so many of us at a very early age. I don't know if your parents exposed you to a religious tradition, but even if you managed to grow up from childhood escaping this, you might want to question your local religious leaders. There are some religions that even give out "purity rings," particularly to females. Many women have been propagandized from a very early age.

Is the idea of saving sex until marriage something bad to you? I find it interesting that something like purity would be a negative thing, in your mind. And that you seem to think that anything other than what you believe in, when it comes to relationships and marriage, is "propaganda."

You will note, first, that the person I was answering is a person who wishes casual sex, a person who does not seem to have any notion whatsoever of restricting himself sexually on moral grounds.

Unfortunately, the idea of "purity" (meaning lack of sex) has become associated only with female persons and is not attached to any universal moral code. Men have NOT kept themselves "pure" to present themselves unscathed to their wives on their wedding nights.

That being said, I am not sure that a lack of sex is the end-all, be-all of morality. Sex is only a small part of humans' interactions with other humans. Lying, cheating, stealing, hating, being violent or advocating violence, racism, inter-religious fighting, war-mongering, turning away those who are suffering, are all moral issues. Sex just ain't the big thing.

people are so stupid

post an actual picture

go and have a coffee

if no...

then it's no LOL

GOD I'm so happy I don't have to do all that shit

I'm happy with my pets and all that

with all respect

women are stupid

I don't blame men

so kill me now

people are so stupid

post an actual picture

go and have a coffee

if no...

then it's no LOL

Yeah... a picture... :lol: ... of WHO? How do you know the picture you're seeing is really that person or not? You don't, and most of the time it isn't.

There's so much CRAP out there praying on the desperate people that's pathetic. I just had some HOT girl FOLLOW me on twitter. First thing she did was message me thanking me for following her. Yeah I replied and said no problem. Next question was "ARE YOU MARRIED?" Aaaah... what... are you a HOOKER? What the fuck business is that of your's? Pathetic bull shit.

people are so stupid

post an actual picture

go and have a coffee

if no...

then it's no LOL

Yeah... a picture... :lol: ... of WHO? How do you know the picture you're seeing is really that person or not? You don't, and most of the time it isn't.

There's so much CRAP out there praying on the desperate people that's pathetic. I just had some HOT girl FOLLOW me on twitter. First thing she did was message me thanking me for following her. Yeah I replied and said no problem. Next question was "ARE YOU MARRIED?" Aaaah... what... are you a HOOKER? What the fuck business is that of your's? Pathetic bull shit.

i know

that's why I say

picture first

coffee after

shit after

that's all

LOL

its all rubbish really

never trust a picture only

go and see the person in real life first

if you don't you are a moron

and you deserve all the shit

people are so stupid

post an actual picture

go and have a coffee

if no...

then it's no LOL

i know

that's why I say

picture first

coffee after

shit after

that's all

LOL

its all rubbish really
That's why I say just meet someone in person. There's no other way. This online shit is a joke.

people are so stupid

post an actual picture

go and have a coffee

if no...

then it's no LOL

i know

that's why I say

picture first

coffee after

shit after

that's all

LOL

its all rubbish really
That's why I say just meet someone in person. There's no other way. This online shit is a joke.

Absolutely and totally....go to the house

have a look

get to know him (her)

this is not a game

So... don't trust your avatar pic either?

I do .... that;s me now
,,,hmmm
OK... ya... so we're supposed to believe that's you after you told us not to believe pictures... :lol:

You know you're good looking if that is you.

I do .... that;s me now
,,,hmmm
OK... ya... so we're supposed to believe that's you after you told us not to believe pictures... :lol:

huh?

you see the photo first

next you go and check it in person

then you talk blah blah

and all that

then you like it or not

then you stay or you move on

that's it

I do .... that;s me now
,,,hmmm

huh?

you see the photo first

then you talk blah blah

and all that

then you like it or not

that's it
Well true... IF the picture you see is of the real person, a RECENT picture...

I do .... that;s me now
,,,hmmm

huh?

you see the photo first

then you talk blah blah

and all that

then you like it or not

that's it

of course

that's why you go have a coffee/drink with her/him next to see if it is what it is! of course, photos have to be very recent

to talk online?

nope that's no good

you have to see in person

I do .... that;s me now
,,,hmmm

huh?

you see the photo first

then you talk blah blah

and all that

then you like it or not

that's it

of course

that's why you go have a coffee/drink with her/him next to see if it is what it is! of course, photos have to be very recent
Yeah coffee... drink... so formal... I say just meet and take a look at each other. If you like what you see then go have fun, do whatever. You HAVE to be attracted to each other first OBVIOUSLY, but if you are, it's really all downhill from there. Finding out if you're intellectually compatible is a task though.

I'm no expert at all

But I like giving advise and telling people how it is....:04:

Never trust 100%

never

I'm no expert at all

But I like giving advise and telling people how it is....:04:

Never trust 100%

never
I hear that, and I'm not either. I haven't "dated" for years. Don't really give a damn. I have female friends and that's fine, we're "friends."

But would I ever get married again? Sure. But that person would have to blow me away, and vice versa, I'd have to blow her away. The feeling has to be mutual. Something I have no freakin' hope for ever in this life time. Seems like people are just all too wrapped up in themselves.

Forum List

Back