Why Do We Still Have Racists?

Are you looking for the childhood history of Jeremiah Wright?

Plain and simple we have racism in 2010 because "reverse" racism has became a popular new game played by minorities. They justify it by whining about things that happened 50 years ago. Some stupid whites buy into the pity party.

All racists should be punched in the mouth.

• Banned
Who is Jeremiah Wright?

Meanwhile.....

I don't get racists. I never have. Why not be proud of yourself, of what you have accomplished, and not the way you look? Why choose the one thing you have no control over to brag on?

Racists suck.

It's 2010. Most people have at least an eighth grade education. Why do we still have to suffer from racists?

Were these people dropped on their heads as infants?
If you ask a dozen randomly selected people to write down what they believe to be "racism" you will get back several different definitions. I once heard a young Black girl caller on a radio talk program say her family has a dog because her father is "racist against cats!"

So please be a bit more specific about what you (personally) mean by "racists." And while you're at it, "racism."

We still have racists because they are needed to determine who is eligible for affirmative action and all other government racial preference programs.

Last edited:
Who is Jeremiah Wright?

Meanwhile.....

I don't get racists. I never have. Why not be proud of yourself, of what you have accomplished, and not the way you look? Why choose the one thing you have no control over to brag on?

Racists suck.

Why do we still have racists? Well, maybe because we have dumbbells like you around.

"It's 2010. Most people have at least an eighth grade education. Why do we still have to suffer from racists?" Um, well, an 8th grade education today is about the equivalent of
a 3rd or 4th grade, or less, education not that many years ago.

You're asking why we have racists but don't know who Jeremiah Wright is? In my grade school the nuns would have seated you in the "dumb row."

Do some homework. Might keep you from sounding like a complete idiot next time.

Who is Jeremiah Wright?

Meanwhile.....

Racists suck.

Why do we still have racists? Well, maybe because we have dumbbells like you around.

"It's 2010. Most people have at least an eighth grade education. Why do we still have to suffer from racists?" Um, well, an 8th grade education today is about the equivalent of
a 3rd or 4th grade, or less, education not that many years ago.

You're asking why we have racists but don't know who Jeremiah Wright is? In my grade school the nuns would have seated you in the "dumb row."

Do some homework. Might keep you from sounding like a complete idiot next time.

For christssakes, everyone is supposed to bother with Jeremiah Wright or be accused of being a "dumbbell" and "seated in dumb row," or "a complete idiot?"

Frankly, I haven't registered Rev. Wright as one of The Most Important People to Remember:

reverend_wright.jpg

Anyway, Maddy, I think Elvis is trying to be relevant by insinuating that we should examine racism during the childhood of a 69 yo radical Black Preacher who says "God Damn America," to explain present racism.

But, I could be wrong, since this is an uncommonly astute position for the likes of Elvis. Maybe someone has borrowed his account.

I'm assuming most of the racists on USMB are white. What excuse do they have, apart from the perceived loss of privileges they have not earned?

There's the problem right there. Why do you assume that? Plenty of minority racists on here as well.

Forum List

Back