Why do We Keep Seeing These Connections with Republican?

There are no black candidates running for office who can be classified as whatever you think black supremacy is. BLM is not racist, and what you call black racism isn't even racism in the first place. La Raza is no equivalent to white supremacy. My claim is supported by the OP. And the presence of people like Gosar, Taylor Green, Bobert, Gohlmert and a few others is evidence. In my state we have Kris Kobach at the minimum.

Let's stop lying and understand that we know what kind of people run the current republican party.
Like just about everything you post, your claim is unsubstantiated crap. Just another petty attempt to label someone who isn't a white guilt monkey. Sad.

There are no black candidates running for office who can be classified as whatever you think black supremacy is. BLM is not racist, and what you call black racism isn't even racism in the first place. La Raza is no equivalent to white supremacy. My claim is supported by the OP. And the presence of people like Gosar, Taylor Green, Bobert, Gohlmert and a few others is evidence. In my state we have Kris Kobach at the minimum.

Let's stop lying and understand that we know what kind of people run the current republican party.
You in Kansas eh?

That Kobach is like a pest that you can't get rid of. So sorry.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well, in your eyes every white person who isn't a white guilt monkey is a supremacist. Can't take folks like you seriously.
No, only those who post white racist bs and make excuses for white supremacist. The fact you try gaslighting whites who choose to take the responsibility they have to make this a just society for everyone a white guilt monkey shows us that you are one of the causes of our national divide.

Apparently, you do take us seriously because that is why you're trying this feeble attack.

Al, Mastriano paid a white supremacist group 5,000 for consulting. That's a matter of record. All you off topic personal attacks don't change this reality.

No, only those who post white racist bs and make excuses for white supremacist. The fact you try gaslighting whites who choose to take the responsibility they have to make this a just society for everyone a white guilt monkey shows us that you are one of the causes of our national divide.

Apparently, you do take us seriously because that is why you're trying this feeble attack.
Why would any sensible person take you racist quacks seriously?

White guilt monkeys aren't taking responsibility, they create a lie because there is no contemporary responsibility to take. It all revolves around the idiotic and passive notion of 'privilege'. The first offense is mere existence. No worries homie, they'll be the ones to turn on you and become a threat once they figure that out. You can leave the rest of us out of it.

House Republicans Vote Against Tackling White Supremacy In Military and Law Enforcement

Murjani Rawls
Thu, July 14, 2022

White guilt monkeys aren't taking responsibility, they create a lie because there is no contemporary responsibility to take. It all revolves around the idiotic and passive notion of 'privilege'. The first offense is mere existence. No worries homie, they'll be the ones to turn on you and become a threat once they figure that out. You can leave the rest of us out of it.
You are the racist here pod-nuh. It's apparent.

And once again,

View attachment 670724

The Connection Between Mastriano and Gab​

The website states, “Welcome to Gab.com. A social network that champions free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online. All are welcome.”

It has become a favorite of conservatives, the alt-right and some extremists and has been criticized for hosting hate-filled, violent speech.

One of its more prolific users – Robert Bowers – regularly posted neo-Nazi propaganda and calls for violence against Jews, whom he called the “children of Satan.”

In October 2018, Bowers followed through, killing 11 worshippers at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill.

Since then, Gab’s founder – Andrew Torba – has doubled down on his rhetoric. “We’re building a parallel Christian society because we are fed up and done with the Judeo-Bolshevik one,” he tweeted last year, using a term popularized by the Nazi Party in the 1930s. In February, Torba was a featured speaker at a white supremacist conference in Florida, where he used “great replacement” rhetoric.

So why is Torba receiving a $5,000 donation from Doug Mastriano for “campaign consulting”?

Republicans are likely to get whacked in Pennsylvania this November. At the same time, I don't believe either the media or Democrats are holding him accountable. I would run the mother of all negative campaigns against them.

You are the racist here pod-nuh. It's apparent.

Ever since I didn't vote for Obama. You morons overused the word, hence the shift to white supremacist, fascist, or whatever other nonsense you come up with. That you can't see the problem you will face by creating passive forms of 'racism' leads me to conclude you will deserve whatever you get when the white guilt monkeys turn on you.

You are not sensible people.

• Thanks

Republicans to field more than 100 far-right candidates this year​

Anti-Defamation League list includes at least a dozen with links to white supremacists, anti-government extremists and Proud Boys

House Republicans Vote Against Tackling White Supremacy In Military and Law Enforcement​

Murjani Rawls

Thu, July 14, 2022

Further proof that the Republican Party is deeply intertwined with the foundations of white supremacy.

Did Sanders pay him as a consultant?

• Love
Hmmm I dont know man. Last time I looked, I saw this wasnt a class room and you're not the home room teacher. Though it could be there's a reason you want to tell people whats relevant to talk about and not to talk about, but this is a public message board and if people think there is some parellel, they will probably post it.

This is first time I've heard of maistrano and have no idea if he's a white supremacist. I dont want racists in the Republican party, but if some do choose to run, then what does that mean? I or others should never vote for conservative values?
We cant control who chooses to run just as much as, you cant control what nut cases may choose to run on the Democrat ticket.
At last check, we all have a right to our opinion and I am expressing mine. I see white supremacy as a tremendous problem and that NO ONE with that belief should be allowed to run for public office, much less be vote to run a state.

Now I'm a little tired of whites like you ignoring what people say to me. So if you can't say the same things to them you say to me, then leave me alone.

Further proof that the Republican Party is deeply intertwined with the foundations of white supremacy.
Yep. And this is why you see the republicans getting triggered when the topic is presented.

Republicans to field more than 100 far-right candidates this year​

Anti-Defamation League list includes at least a dozen with links to white supremacists, anti-government extremists and Proud Boys

Anti-government extremists? Yet they miss ANTIFA and BLM and their years long wars against the government. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back