Why Do They Lie?

There is not a fucking liberal on this board willing to admit one iota that they are wrong about ANYTHING. Or that, God for Bid, chomo Biden is wrong about anything.
Biden didn't recommend invermectin...or hydroxy, or zinc, or injecting disinfectants, or introducing UV light into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
That all came from your side of the aisle.

View attachment 535358

This does not help. Why do you expect anyone to believe one thing about Covid?
Dude, are you actually posting a gateway pundit article as proof something else is a lie?

That may be the stupidest thing you've ever done.

Ivermectin has been, which I just learned, used for the last 30 years for humans under FDA approval- that seems to matter to some folks about “FDA scrutiny” but considering FDA’s track record their gold seal can be temporary. Ivermectin does not contain the impurities that are in the veterinarian formula. It is most unusual that the US government is giving Ivermectin to Afghanistan refugees two days prior to entering US soil. Why… if it’s not safe for human consumption I have to ask… why is this going on and for what purpose?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: there is far more Grift to be Grifted in forcing people to take an experimental mRNA treatment promoted by Big Pharma.

Last edited:
I can read, dumbass. Nowhere on that list of things it treats did I see "prophylactic for COVID-19.
Well I know you didn’t ask me Jack but here you are, no charge.

“Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin.”

“Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin.”
Doctors aren’t prescribing ivermectin. If they were, people wouldn’t be buying it from livestock supply.

It doesn’t work. The clinical trials references are low quality studies with low event rates. The biggest study in the meta analysis was recalled because of errors.

Sigh....Look, I get it. There's a myriad of reasons people reach for miracle cures. But the study you cite was compiled from supposedly peer reviewed studies and "expert" opinions.
If you take this drug outside of a doctor's advice and are not prescribed it for the specific purpose of treating COVID-19...you..are...a...moron! Period. :)

Sigh....Look, I get it. There's a myriad of reasons people reach for miracle cures. But the study you cite was compiled from supposedly peer reviewed studies and "expert" opinions.
If you take this drug outside of a doctor's advice and are not prescribed it for the specific purpose of treating COVID-19...you..are...a...moron! Period. :)
These aren’t miracle cures, they’re off-label usages for many prescriptions that fall under the “off-label” category if you’re familiar with that term. I’ve gone to different doctors over the years, and more than one has prescribed an effective medication that treats symptoms with an “off label medication” meaning they are aren’t officially listed to treat a specific condition but found to by effective and doctors will often prescribe them because of the high percentages in successful treatment.

OK, first I’d like to say I am not promoting the use of ivermectin, but am aware it has been beneficial in multiple cases. Should people be buying it directly online and using it? Well, that’s a personal decision but I personally would confer with my doctor to get correct dosage (yeah, it can be done at home following specific directions regarding dosage, age, weight, and other drug guidelines but I’m not going there) and utilize other effective measures to treat symptoms if I had them.

There is not a fucking liberal on this board willing to admit one iota that they are wrong about ANYTHING. Or that, God for Bid, chomo Biden is wrong about anything.
I found it hard to admit that ole’ Crepitus was recently right about something, but after fact-checking his statement I gave him a thumbs-up. I think that’s the most we can hope for, that when we’re up against a solid division of ideas that maybe the doubters will do some fact checking behind the scenes. Those who’ve dug in harder than others may never admit to anything that goes against their well-known position. That really doesn’t matter that anyone admits being wrong (although a good sign of maturity and self-confidence) but what does matter is that they learn the truth….they can keep it to themselves if they want;)

I found it hard to admit that ole’ Crepitus was recently right about something, but after fact-checking his statement I gave him a thumbs-up. I think that’s the most we can hope for, that when we’re up against a solid division of ideas that maybe the doubters will do some fact checking behind the scenes. Those who’ve dug in harder than others may never admit to anything that goes against their well-known position. That really doesn’t matter that anyone admits being wrong (although a good sign of maturity and self-confidence) but what does matter is that they learn the truth….they can keep it to themselves if they want;)

The first step of learning the truth is admitting you're wrong. If they can't do that they will NEVER move past being Biden lickers.

When the actual facts and real science doesn't support their position, they just make shit up.

And the American media plays along.

Last edited:
When the actual facts and real science doesn't support their position, they just make shit up.
Yep, I’ve experienced that exact thing more than once with a few posters on here. Usually, they just resort to insults when they don’t have anything to come back with to refute the data.

Since coming to this board, I’ve moved farther right due to having these types of interactions and reading numerous, similar political exchanges. When posters continually make things up, intentionally twist factual info that another poster mentions, and they don’t post sources beyond a local television newscast that parrots left-leaning national outlets, it has an effect on the opinions of readers.

So, let’s assume many readers just read USMB… as they do. Most readers see what’s going on and would very unlikely believe anything posted by such a poster. Another outcome from this type of dialogue is that the other side greatly increases their odds of winning. 2022 is soon approaching and this parroting of outdated and illegitimate info should come around and bite them.

Doctors aren’t prescribing ivermectin. If they were, people wouldn’t be buying it from livestock supply.

It doesn’t work. The clinical trials references are low quality studies with low event rates. The biggest study in the meta analysis was recalled because of errors.
From the study linked that you said is "low quality studies"....
"Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified."

Please identify the part about low quality studies. I'll give you a tip: it's not there.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Pretty much does not matter if it is a lie? It does not matter a bit. Again, these people are proven liars.

Biden didn't recommend invermectin...or hydroxy, or zinc, or injecting disinfectants, or introducing UV light into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
That all came from your side of the aisle.
True enough.
From the study linked that you said is "low quality studies"....
"Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified."

Please identify the part about low quality studies. I'll give you a tip: it's not there.
Thought you might find this interesting. Ivermectin: a systematic review from antiviral effects to COVID-19 complementary regimen - PubMed

LOL. Only in Oklahoma...GAWD's Country!! :auiqs.jpg: Would they actually take a medication to de-worm themselves. :)
Yea, If you get covid please do not use Ivermectin :auiqs.jpg:

As TrialSite recently covered, evidence is mounting that Ivermectin is effective as both a prophylactic to prevent COVID-19 infections and a potent treatment. Now, two new studies in pre-print add to the Ivermectin picture. Of course, ideally, these studies shall be peer reviewed and published in a known medical journal. In the first study, researchers in India did a matched case-control analysis and found that Ivermectin profoundly lowers the chance of catching the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The subjects for the study were some of the most at risk, health care workers at the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS). It was a hospital-based matched case-control study conducted from September to October. Factors including profession, sex, age, and date of diagnosis were matched for 186 case-control pairs.

Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use ...

Feb 10, 2011 · Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world.

Doctors cure 6,000 patients with Covid-19 with Ivermectin

Sep 29, 2020 · The advantage of Ivermectin, Redondo points out, is that it is a well-known and studied drug because it has been used for more than 30 years in humans and for around 45 years in animals, while around the world a trillion doses are given per year no side effects.

Ivermectin: a systematic review from antiviral effects to ...

Ivermectin proposes many potentials effects to treat a range of diseases, with its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-cancer properties as a wonder drug. It is highly effective against many microorganisms including some viruses. In this comprehensive systematic review, antiviral effects of ivermecti …

Last edited:

Forum List

Back