Why do they lie to us about COVID?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sweden is a FINE example. Sweden took a more lenient approach, let adults be adults type thing with few limitations.So PRO-news says Sweden is the prototype for a BIG MISTAKE, because we need to behave. They lie and of course got some Trump shots in. Sweden Has Become the World’s Cautionary Tale

We’re supposed to believe things are on the up-and-up, but then PROG-news demonstrates it’s not because of something called data....................

Sweden is 19th in cases per million. Belarus 20th, Spain 22nd, Ireland 27th, UK 33rd, Italy 35th. USA is 13ish.

UK is 5th in deaths per million, Spain 6th, Italy 7th, Sweden 8th, France 9th.

France is 5th in mortality rate, Belgium 6th, UK 7th, Italy 8th, Hungary 9th, Sweden 21st.

On a side, all of PROG-news seems to miss an important point, why are death rates so high in Europe? I thought their healthcare systems were AWESOME.

Last edited:
Here's the whole story. The entire Corona Panic has given the world's tyrants and would be tyrants to emulate Kim Jong Fucking Un. And they found they like telling other people how to run their lives.

So those leaders who decided NOT to be so intrusive, like those in Sweden, are being denigrated.

On a side, all of PROG-news seems to miss an important point, why are death rates so high in Europe? I thought their healthcare systems were AWESOME.

We really don't know why death rates are a lot higher in certain European realms.

There isn't any curiosity, because the current "scientific" "data driven" conclusion that bigger and bigger restrictions on the people's activities is so satisfying to the Crowned heads of Europe.

Sweden is a FINE example. Sweden took a more lenient approach, let adults be adults type thing with few limitations.So PRO-news says Sweden is the prototype for a BIG MISTAKE, because we need to behave. They lie and of course got some Trump shots in. Sweden Has Become the World’s Cautionary Tale

We’re supposed to believe things are on the up-and-up, but then PROG-news demonstrates it’s not because of something called data....................

Sweden is 19th in cases per million. Belarus 20th, Spain 22nd, Ireland 27th, UK 33rd, Italy 35th. USA is 13ish.

France is 5th in mortality rate, Belgium 6th, UK 7th, Italy 8th, Hungary 9th, Sweden 21st.

I can speak to Belgiums dead rates since I'm Belgian. The death rates are so high because we included SUSPECTED deaths of COVID to official COVID deaths. We aren't particularly interested in keeping our stats low for political reasons. Instead, we are trying to get an accurate picture of what this virus does.

I don't believe the death rates ARE higher in Europe, I believe exactly what others have said, it's all about power and control. They've lost their freaking minds in the US, and the people are just allowing them to do it. Bad stuff coming down the pike.

I don't know, I've read USA death rates are exaggerated. As for Belgiums, I'm not sure I know what suspected COVID deaths means.

Mac1958 with fake news histeria.

The science indicates the Kung Flu is less important than the seasonal flu.

So sad Fake Fraud Fauci destroyed the US and world economy to "mitigate" while he really should be focusing on the fag disease he famously has been working on since 1979.

Do you have a link to your so called data?

I don't know, I've read USA death rates are exaggerated. As for Belgiums, I'm not sure I know what suspected COVID deaths means.
What it means that we included deaths to the COVID death rate even if they weren't tested. The suspicion that the death was caused by COVID included them in. In the beginning, testing wasn't widespread enough and that meant we reserved tests for those we actually needed it, not the dead. But in order for an accurate picture to be developed those suspected should still be included.

In the US only those actually diagnosed as having COVID are included. A decent metric although not perfect is measuring how many more people are dying compared to the average people that die on any given month.

Forum List

Back