Why do the more educated voters support Hillary?

There are still more cons than libs by all the latest polls, but the left don't want to use their brains and compute that kids who enter college are conservative, then away from the parents influence are easily swaed by the liberal professiors very wrong and biased views of intolerance
It's called indoctrination, deal with it because it's a fact.

And why do the majority of poorly educated whites support Donald Trump?

One would think the liberal main stream media would have a bigger impact on the poorly educated but could the opposite be true?

You're assuming that having a college degree is the same as being educated and (by implication) knowledgeable. Most "educated" people these days are just programmed to be compliant and subservient to the Big State. Schools are Secular Madrasas designed to program impressionable young people with the approved Prog Ideology.

I'll take someone with life experience, common sense and hard work ethic over a liberal arts degree every time

That doesn't mean anything if you are JUST a clerk or receptionist or low paying job.

One would think the liberal main stream media would have a bigger impact on the poorly educated but could the opposite be true?

If you call uneducated are those who didn't spend a dozen years in the midst of intense brainwashing, then you're right. We've seen and lived in the real world and clearly see what your kind has done to destroy this wonderful country.

It's why Trump and the American people will win.

You are saying this because of your support to your role model. In reality it doesn't work that way.

Are you saying that an uneducated people are more successful than educated people?

The poorly educated are far more susceptible to conspiracy theories, fear and manipulation, and 'appeal to tribal tendencies'.

Most Americans were part of a shared consciousness and experience which means most Americans were far more open minded and able to compromise and they didn't see everything as black and white in the past. Conservative media has been busy 24/7 for the last 30 years brainwashing as many uneducated people as they can to see the world entirely as 'us vs them'. In other words, they tell their viewers/listeners over and over again that anyone that holds a different opinion about something isn't just another American with a different view. They are a mortal enemy. Conservative media purposefully paints everything as 'us vs them' and couches it always as 'a war on' something.

Red cups at Christmas rather than red cups at Christmas with a white candy-cane on it? IT'S A WAR ON CHRISTMAS. The intent is to paint this wholly innocuous thing, a damn coffee cup, as somehow 'the other' trying to destroy Christianity. It perpetuates what conservative media knows keeps their base herded in their pens, a feeling that 'the other' is always the enemy and out to get them. They do this with anything and everything they believe they can use to keep these people scared and the flock in the bubble of fear.

Trump is this taken to it's maniacal conclusion. The Republican Party along with conservative talk radio and Faux News has been cultivating this fearful base for almost three decades, and Trump is the Frankenstein that has emerged from it that they cannot control. The robots have learned well from their masters and now they have taken over the lab.

Mainstream media has been demonized as 'the other' that is against the group as well. This is why most of this fearful cohort regurgitates the mantra 'the lame-stream media' without even thinking about it. It is a Pavlovian response now, as are most of the emotional reactions of these people to the proper stimulus.

having gone back to college to complete a degree in psychology, I think I might have at least a little insight in to that. The professors, at least where I have been attending are for the most part liberal. As you can imagine with the classes I take, I have to write papers from time to time that try to explain various mental issues, or reasons for chemical abuse. The theme from many of the professors is that much of the problem comes from the fact that these people are living in less than ideal environments, and of course the topic of institutional and individual racism must play a large role in the progression of their issues.
Most of the professors will mark you down if you don't consider all of the various environmental causes. By the time you are done with a course, it has been taught very well that the racism is perpetrated by mostly whites, and as such conservatives. To sum it up, its being taught to students. Naturally, if this does have something to do with it as I suspect, those that do not subject themselves to higher education are going to be missing out on this indoctrination.
However, if there was some other reason, then it would cause one to question that the very least educated, those that live in complete inner city poverty for example, would not be majority democrat as we know they are.

I coulda swear I read somewhere that you have a degree in computer science that you are a programmer or something?

American mainstream media is not "liberal" in the sense of not being conservative and not fundamentally supportive of capitalism.
Less educated people vote for Trump because he is like them.

Yes, Republicans for the first time in 60 years are losing white educated voters over the Trump effect.
That is a huge voting block for them to lose.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Remember that 54% of the Republican party voted for other candidates. These people are mostly the never Trumpers aka Reaganites who warned over and over again about Trump, but were ignored. They have turned off FOX NEWS and turned on CNN because Fox News turned into the Trump news network, giving Donald Trump an unprecedented 2 billion in free news coverage, while ignoring all other candidates during the primaries. Which is why CNN is now Number one.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

I don't think this group is going back to the Republican party, many of them have changed their party status, like myself, to Independent and are voting for Hillary Clinton. The Trump party no longer represents me. It's stuffed full of ignorance, anger, hate, fear, bigotry, misogyny, division and extremism, and that's not who I am. I am a Reaganite, a moderate.

They did a poll at one precinct in Florida yesterday, and 28% of Republicans that finished voting stated that they voted for Hillary Clinton. 28% of the Republican party means nationwide 12 million Republicans that are voting for Clinton. They also stated that Comey's announcement didn't deter them from voting for Hillary Clinton. It would surprise me if Trump even gets 50% because the overwhelming majority of the party are Reaganites, and they never had any intention of casting a vote for Trump. So they'll either sit this one out, vote for a 3rd party, or vote for Hillary Clinton.

This man is a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN and says it all in a 3 minute video.

I do not believe that these polls are tightening, they did the same thing with Reagan V Carter all the way up to the election. Kept telling us that the race was tight, and this is what the result was.

1980-electoral-map.gif

And I think this is what election night 2016 is going to look similar to--but it's probably going to worse than this. I still can't figure out a state that has no Latino's, No women, No blacks, mainly white males that occupy it-- IOW you have to figure out what state is the dumbest state in the Nation and that will be the state that Trump wins.

In Colorado, a battleground state, for the first time ever we have more Democrat ballots coming in than we do Republican ballots. Very unusual. Normally Republicans have those ballots in the mail immediately and it's Democrats that come in later. So we have Republicans sitting this one out.

When you can't get Colorado Springs (the red'est of the red) to support the Republican nominee, it's obvious that Hillary Clinton won this election the very second Donald Trump was pronounced the nominee of the party.
In the reddest part of Colorado, some Republicans rethink their loyalty

1964PresElect.jpg

You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

Last edited:
This is freaking hilarious. Someone is soiling their panties. The GOP had Nixon, the DNC now has their version. She is so lucky she's a democrat otherwise she would already be serving time.

Social status signalling. They also drive BMWs and Benzes. They can afford to be Democrats.

On the other end of the scale are people who can't afford not to be Democrats.

In the middle are people who want to hold onto their money (and guns) so they vote Republican.

Overly simplistic for sure, but with a lot of truth in it.

If you call uneducated are those who didn't spend a dozen years in the midst of intense brainwashing, then you're right. We've seen and lived in the real world and clearly see what your kind has done to destroy this wonderful country.

It's why Trump and the American people will win.

You are saying this because of your support to your role model. In reality it doesn't work that way.

Are you saying that an uneducated people are more successful than educated people?
How many baskets did you weave today? :lol:

It all stems from better breeding and education - and less inbreeding.

Is there anybody more inbred than 'native Americans'? And, they certainly aren't in the 'Educated' demographic in any big numbers either, even though all it takes for them to accumulate 'Academic credentials' is show up and warm a seat somewhere, as is the case for most alleged 'College Students' these days.

The ability to think critically. It immunizes them from Trump's dopey rhetoric and allows them to look at Clinton objectively rather than being led by the RW narratives.

You want to see the 'educated' 'smart' LIBs?
Go to any fucking Starbucks and see who's serving burnt coffee for minimum wage who have a 'degree' in the evolution of medieval footwear and who owe YOU the taxpayer 80K in tuition fees who will NEVER in their lifetimes EVER begin to even pay off the fucking interest.
There are tens of thousands of these 'educated' assholes wearing fucking 'man-buns' and 'men's cologne' and tens of thousands of young LIB women who begin and end every sentence with the word 'like'. Who speak every sentence as a 'question'.
Fucking dummies!

Forum List

Back