Why do some women have rape fantasys?

No.
I have proper neuron interaction that enables me to form accurate thoughts.
As well as I am unencumbered by a need to justify and rationalize a belief that is based on desire over reality.
I don't know why you want to think this.
Perhaps you are trying to justify a desire you have to commit the act. Hopefully that desire is not strong enough to ever do so, but enough you want to feel less fucked up for having thought it.

Cease and desist with your personal attacks or I will put you on ignore.

There are women in society that rape young boys. They are not always the victims.

Cease and desist with your personal attacks or I will put you on ignore.

You are reading too much into it.
There is a tremendous difference between fantasy and reality.
We all have many sexual fantasies that we would never engage in the real world.
Kinsey spoke of this fact. Almost to the point that people have two different sexual sides to them - fantasy and real.
And they can be significantly different.
It is as common as the sun rising for heterosexual men to have homosexual fantasies, particularity during the act of masturbation, but the instant they ejaculate - those thoughts disappear and he may feel disgusted by those thoughts. Again, Kinsey spoke of this a LOT.
A woman can have fantasies, but that IN NO WAY is any reflection of realities. Or IN ANYWAY suggest she secretly would like it to happen. Hell no.
Fantasy and reality are two very different things.
No woman wants to be forcibly raped by a man she doesn't want to have sex with. That is absurd and asinine.

Kinsey spoke of this fact. Almost to the point that people have two different sexual sides to them - fantasy and real.
It is as common as the sun rising for heterosexual men to have homosexual fantasies, particularity during the act of masturbation, but the instant they ejaculate - those thoughts disappear and he may feel disgusted by those thoughts. Again, Kinsey spoke of this a LOT.
A woman can have fantasies, but that IN NO WAY is any reflection of realities. Or IN ANYWAY suggest she secretly would like it to happen. Hell no.
No woman wants to be forcibly raped by a man she doesn't want to have sex with. That is absurd and asinine.
You forget the Kinsey has largely been repudiated when it was found out that most of his "data" came from sex offenders who'd been incarcerated and submitted to being interviewed by him in order to get out of work details.

Women have rape fantasies. Bodice ripper books are the most popular books for women. Since these are fantasies, they follow strict rules. The man must be dashingly handsome, wildly wealthy, be one of the more "bad boy" categories, outlaw, pirate, etc and be the very man the heroine has a secret longing for. Now the stage is set for a satisfactory rape fantasy.

The most disturbing fantasy is the female sexual attraction to actual murderers. Particularly serial killers. Women write long, graphic, love letters to killers, send them money and their used panties. Why?
Disturbing thoughts again?

You want to deny the science but as pointed out previously you have nothing but your personal opinion and your feminist agenda.

You want to deny the science but as pointed out previously you have nothing but your personal opinion and your feminist agenda.

You forget the Kinsey has largely been repudiated when it was found out that most of his "data" came from sex offenders who'd been incarcerated and submitted to being interviewed by him in order to get out of work details.
I didn't forget that. Kinsey has been repudiated because he wanted to build a "sexual table" sort of like the periodic table. He wanted to put everything into boxes. However his studies dramatically and forever change how science and society viewed/discussed and though about sex.

Haha.... that is funny.
I am anti-feminist when it comes to modern feminism.
I view modern feminism as a VERY destructive force out to replace male dominance with female dominance.
Nothing whatsoever to do with equality.
And your "science" you keep alluding to is your interpretation of it, and a study of young students and their feelings according to the modern definition of rape which is too broad and vague. Indeed, most young females today because of feminism see rape as a very broad set of practically anything to do with unprovoked sex.
And again, SCIENCE - recognizes the difference between fantasy and reality.

What the fuck is wrong with you??

embarrassed-gif.489110

She sounds exactly like the woman who accused Trump of "raping" her

Many women prefer rough sex because it gives them a more intense orgasm. I bedded a few women that wanted me to choke them during sex.

It is as common as the sun rising for heterosexual men to have homosexual fantasies, particularity during the act of masturbation, but the instant they ejaculate - those thoughts disappear and he may feel disgusted by those thoughts.
You must be speaking from personal experience. I doubt most straight men masturbate over a homosexual fantasy. Maybe you are gay.

Maybe a very, very few heterosexual men fantasize about homosexual men. But I doubt even that it is a very few. This is probably a homosexual's fantasy that heterosexual men fantasize about them.

Forum List

Back