Why do some women have rape fantasys?

I don't want to google it but it seems like there was an Indiana senator or congressman who thought women who were really raped could not get pregnant.

Many people have false ideas about rape....the current pc movement to make all rape claims by women to be truthful has just added more confusion to the topic of rape.....it is well established that many women make false claims about being raped.

Though of course democrarts claim Biden did not commit rape....further illustrating the politics of rape .....Joe Biden sexual assault allegation - Wikipedia

Last edited:
some posts on this topic have been disapeared apparantly.....perhaps just a glitch ahhh dats it folks....just a glitch and nothing more.

No! If you joke about rape and Sexual Assault, count me out!

I do advocate for Presumption of Innocence, but you give advocates for Human Rights a bad name. My topic of the subject is Here.

Rape, by definition, is without consent. It’s not possible to be voluntarily raped.

Some women like it rough, some like role play. But that is all consensual. It does not mean they want to be raped. That’s a dangerous idea only a rapist would endorse.

Women have rape fantasies. Bodice ripper books are the most popular books for women. Since these are fantasies, they follow strict rules. The man must be dashingly handsome, wildly wealthy, be one of the more "bad boy" categories, outlaw, pirate, etc and be the very man the heroine has a secret longing for. Now the stage is set for a satisfactory rape fantasy.

The most disturbing fantasy is the female sexual attraction to actual murderers. Particularly serial killers. Women write long, graphic, love letters to killers, send them money and their used panties. Why?

It is well know that some women(perhaps most)have a sexual fantasy of being raped.

It is also documented that women whilst raped have powerful orgasms that cause them to become pregnant more easily than through normal sexual intercourse.

Not surprisingly these women have tremendous guilt complexes because of this.

"Rape is not always violent. Some survivors surrender to protect themselves or their loved ones. Some are intoxicated, drugged, physically or mentally incapacitated, or in a position without power. Some (doubly horribly) are children. Rape does not always include penile penetration. Some rapists are married to their victims. Some rapists are women. Some women rape men. And sometimes, in the middle of an act that is always a violation, a rape survivor will experience increasingly intense physical sensations leading to climax – an orgasm.
Yes, it really happens.

Of those who report their rapes, around 4–5% also describe experiencing orgasm. But the true numbers are likely much higher. In a 2004 review paper, a clinician reports, “I (have) met quite a lot of victims (males) who had the full sexual response during sexual abuse…I (have) met several female victims of incest and rape who had lubrication and orgasm.”
In February of this year, Reddit featured a child therapist in an ‘I Am A’ discussion to address orgasm during rape. She had previously participated in an ‘ask me anything’ (AMA) on the topic. It was so popular that she was invited to engage again. In the first post the therapist states,
“I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers.”

And though most of the half-dozen or so therapists and sex educators I spoke with said that they believed the phenomenon was uncommon, all of them had heard from or heard of at least a few rape victims who experienced sexual arousal.
Matthew Atkinson, a domestic and sexual violence–response professional and author of “Resurrection After Rape,” wrote to me that, “Of the 500–600 clients I ever saw, only a couple of dozen disclosed [it] to me. However, when the topic is brought up on internet discussion forums, there seems to be a great deal of interest in it. That suggests to me that it’s more common than we may be aware…”

Rape and arousal can happen simultaneously, and one does not exclude the other.​

able to tell – except here.” “Reading your post made me feel like maybe I am not such a freak.” One woman describes a violent and painful gang rape and recalls, “One of the most disturbing things that happened that night is that I had an orgasm. Despite years of marriage, it was my first orgasm ever.”

But how can this be? How can a victim’s experience of rape, especially violent rape, include an orgasm? you are a blogger on one website (which I refuse to honor with a link) the explanation is simple: “You’ve suddenly realized that actually, in spite of what you thought before it happened, in reality you wanted to be raped and you’re… loving every minute of it… that fact alone makes ‘rape’ an act of consensual sex.”
No. This is not the explanation. Rape and arousal can happen simultaneously, and one does not exclude the other. As disgusting as they are, that blogger’s words illustrate a common error of conflating arousal and conscious intention. An orgasm, at least in popular understanding, represents a peak of sexual pleasure, a state of euphoria. In that perception, if someone is experiencing rape, shouldn’t pleasure be absent? Shouldn’t the body, you know, shut that whole thing down?
We really need a better understanding of human sexuality and human physiology. Just as Todd Akin (and hundreds of years of science) was so wrong in thinking that rape can’t lead to pregnancy, I and many others were entirely wrong about arousal and climax during rape. Despite what many rapists would like to believe, arousal does not mean that an assault was enjoyable or that a victim was asking for it. So what does it mean?

Quite simply, our bodies respond to sex. And our bodies respond to fear. Our bodies respond. They do so uniquely and often entirely without our permission or intention. Orgasm during rape isn’t an example of an expression of pleasure. It’s an example of a physical response whether the mind’s on board or not, like breathing, sweating, or an adrenaline rush. Therapists commonly use the analogy of tickling. While tickling can be pleasurable, when it is done against someone’s wishes it can be very unpleasant experience. And during that unpleasant experience, amid calls to stop, the one being tickled will continue laughing. They just can’t help it.
As the review paper referenced earlier states:

In other words, the mental and physical components of human sexuality often run in parallel and in agreement – but not always. In fact, sexual arousal and other forms of heightened sensation are so closely intertwined that as of 2010, psychologists were still arguing in the scientific journals about “the exact meaning of sexual arousal,” or what, exactly, we should call it. Super.

Examples of the mental/physical disconnect in sexual arousal:
Some people can be brought to orgasm by having their eyebrows stroked. Others can orgasm when pressure is applied to their teeth.
-Some people can “think” themselves into orgasm without any physical stimulus at all. One woman has even done this inside an MRI.
-People with spinal cord injuries (a physical brain–body disconnection) can still experience orgasm. In an MRI.
-Women can become sexually aroused without their knowledge. By measuring changes in blood flow to female genitals, several studies have found that subliminal images, images of copulation in other species, and those that women report as disgusting, boring, or not arousing can cause physical arousal.
This happens in men too, though men usually have a more … obvious … yardstick.
-Consciousness is not required for orgasm. Both men and women can experience orgasm during sleep.

Arousal during rape is an example of a physical response whether the mind’s on board or not, like breathing.​

Adding to the issue is that sexual arousal and orgasm appear to originate from the autonomic nervous system— the same reflex-driven system that underlies heart rate, digestion, and perspiration. Our control over sexual arousal is no better than our control over the dilation of our pupils or how much we sweat. The presence of sexual arousal during rape is about as relevant to consent as any of these other responses. In violent assaults, intense physical arousal from fear can heighten sexual sensations in a process called ‘excitation transfer.’ In one laboratory study, anxiety from threat of electric shock enhanced male erectile responses to erotic images. The men in this study were not looking forward to the shock. They did not enjoy the shock. Their body’s heightened state of physical arousal – anxiety about the threat of pain – heightened sexual arousal as well. Sexual arousal is just one more component of the ‘fight or flight‘ state.

Some rape victims report ‘going somewhere else’ mentally, and then being pulled back into the moment by orgasm. Clearly these victims have no mental connection to their physical state. One woman who was drugged and then raped, recalls waking up during climax only to pass out again as the sensation abated. Recent experiments suggest that vaginal lubrication in women may be an adaptive response designed to reduce injury from penetration. The body is not enjoying itself – it is trying to protect itself.
Finally, horribly, some rapists enjoy making their victims’ bodies respond to the assault as a sign of dominance. These rapists work to get a physical response from their victims. They have learned how fear and anxiety can correspond to other forms of heightened arousal, and they exploit the connection.
Unsurprisingly, rape survivors who experience arousal and rape report confusion and shame thanks to this conflation of the physical response of arousal and its usual association with enjoyment. A survivor may ask, “Was this something I subconsciously wanted? Am I in some way guilty? If my body responded this way, does it mean I’m mentally disturbed?” The reality is that the body’s arousal response is no more an indication of guilt or mental illness than an elevated heart rate or adrenaline flood would be under the same circumstances.

Often, sexual pleasure and sexual aggression become psychologically intertwined when a rape survivor experiences arousal during rape. In Matt Atkinson’s words, “Sex, which is supposed to be healthy, harmless, pleasurable, and mutual, has been disfigured by rape or abuse.” One woman exclaims, “The word ‘no’ doesn’t seem to count. My own body didn’t listen to it. So it’s as if I never said it.” Though it might feel this way to a victim, the word ‘no’ stands on its own. To paraphrase the woman’s therapist: The sensation is not an expression of pleasure or consent – it is simply a physical sensation.
Men, too, experience frustration and guilt that can be heightened by a bewildering physical response. In many instances, this confusion prevents victims from reporting the assault. One study from the 1980s found that approximately 90–95% of men who are raped never report the incident. It’s not unreasonable to think that these numbers must be even greater for men whose rape stimulates arousal and ejaculation.

Police and courtrooms may confuse orgasm and arousal with evidence that the interaction was consensual.​

Another worry is that police and courtrooms may confuse orgasm and arousal with evidence that the interaction was consensual. Though the law has progressed much since the days in which pregnancy, which was once believed to be proof of orgasm, could acquit an accused rapist, we have far to go. Still, most courtrooms recognize that legal consent must be freely given and that consent can be withdrawn at any time (even the FBI now recognizes non-forcible rape as of, get this, 2012). If the supreme court of Georgia in 1976 could find that orgasm is “legally irrelevant to the issue of consent,” there may be some hope for a better understanding of the mind–body disconnect when it comes to these autonomic responses during rape.

Arousal and orgasm during rape happen. Probably much more often than we know. It is not a sign of guilt or pleasure. It in no way indicates consent. It is a sign that our bodies react, just as they do with a rapid heartbeat or an adrenaline rush. We react. And then we try to heal.

by jenny morber

Jenny Morber is a freelance science writer and editor.
I've discussed this with a number of women. Not one fantasized about actual rape, but a good percentage admitted to a rape fantasy with someone they trust with safeguards (safe word, etc...).
It's a dirty little secret that is often too taboo to even admit.

I don't want to google it but it seems like there was an Indiana senator or congressman who thought women who were really raped could not get pregnant.

I have heard that. Mostly ignorance from around 1902.

I've discussed this with a number of women. Not one fantasized about actual rape, but a good percentage admitted to a rape fantasy with someone they trust with safeguards (safe word, etc...).
It's a dirty little secret that is often too taboo to even admit.
Exactly and there are several taboos about the subject of rape.....now due to the growing political power of women it is possible for a woman to use some incident that hapened many years in the past......real or imagined to claim someone......(even a former president) raped them with no evidence whatsoever to back up their claim.

This trend is outrageous and many innocents will suffer because of it....the ones most vulnurable being the rich, famous and politicians.

Yes, rape fantasies are fairly common for women. I read something once about the scientific explanation for it.

Society has told women that they are almost forbidden from having a sex drive. If they are "easy" or worse, aggressive, they get a reputation.

The rape fantasy removes the responsibility. She can just enjoy it. But, and this is very important, it must be thoroughly discussed beforehand. Not just a "Do you ever have rape fantasies?" and thinking that is consent.

Looking At Female Sexuality Through a Trauma Lens

'Sexual fantasies of rape are relatively common. One 2009 study of 355 female undergraduates that used a fantasy checklist based on criteria for the legal definition of rape in the United States discovered sixty-two percent of the study participants met the criteria for sexual fantasies of rape.[iv] Other studies of sexual fantasies showed between thirty-one and fifty-seven percent of the female participants had sexual fantasies of rape.[v]

Another commonality in women, one that seems nearly universal, is splitting between subjective arousal and physiologic arousal, which psychologist Meredith Chivers studied by assessing genital responses to sexual imagery, and then comparing this result to what women said aroused them.[vi] By measuring genital blood flow when women looked at potentially arousing imagery, Professor Chivers discovered little agreement between what women said arouses them and what their bodies registered as arousing.

Regardless of sexual orientation, or women’s subjective statements about what they found arousing, the women in her studies experienced genital arousal to almost every sexual image they were shown. Women registered physiologic arousal when looking at images of men with women, women with women, men with men, a woman exercising, and even bonobo chimps mating. This split between women’s minds and bodies has been confirmed by at least one hundred thirty other scientific studies.[vii]

Professor Chivers theorizes the prevalence of rape plays a role in the divide between subjective and physiologic arousal in women. Women who experience physiologic arousal when sexually threatened, and thus produce genital lubrication, are less likely to be physically injured by aggressive penetration. She theorizes that arousal during sexual violence likely evolved “to reduce discomfort, and the possibility of injury, during vaginal penetration. . . . Ancestral women who did not show an automatic vaginal response to sexual cues may have been more likely to experience injuries during unwanted vaginal penetration that resulted in illness, infertility or even death, and thus would be less likely to have passed on this trait to their offspring.”[viii] And indeed, sexual arousal, even orgasm, is not uncommon during rape. However, surviving the threat of sexual violence involves more than ensuring the body’s integrity.

To understand the fragmentation between subjective and physiologic arousal, we need to understand how both mind and body attempt to survive the threat of sexual violence and the fragmentation it causes. In the case of the mind, fantasies can play a central role in surviving trauma. Fantasies, like dreams and nightmares, often are repositories of experiences that seek integration, if not resolution. And like the body’s lubrication, sexual fantasies of rape may serve as protection of a mind that must inhabit a world in which sexual violence is a ubiquitous threat, and denial of this threat is necessary for keeping potentially debilitating fear at bay. This point is best understood by looking at women’s sexuality through the lens of trauma.

Splitting between mind and body is a common response to traumatic experiences and chronically traumatic conditions. Often called dissociative splitting, through a complex chain of events triggered by overwhelming emotions and body sensations, the mind is able to escape what the body must endure. In extreme cases, this involves the experience of literally feeling as if one is outside one’s body.

During dissociation, the body releases endorphins, the body’s natural opium, which reduces suffering.[ix] This is an unconscious and automatic reaction that increases survival but also the likelihood of dissociation occurring again in traumatic conditions or when triggered by reminders of past traumatic events. And I want to suggest that, especially in women, the fragmentation between physiologic arousal and subjective arousal is related to dissociation.

Dissociation is also thought to exist on a continuum from very mild occurrences, such as spacing out while driving, to out-of-body experiences during life-threatening circumstances. On the lower end of the spectrum, the mind is also prone to fantasizing.'

Why do some women have rape fantasys?​

In some cases, it's so they can “cash out” later in life by accusing innocent men of participating in said fantasy:

1684586641680.jpeg

It is well know that some women(perhaps most)have a sexual fantasy of being raped.

It is also documented that women whilst raped have powerful orgasms that cause them to become pregnant more easily than through normal sexual intercourse.

Not surprisingly these women have tremendous guilt complexes because of this.

"Rape is not always violent. Some survivors surrender to protect themselves or their loved ones. Some are intoxicated, drugged, physically or mentally incapacitated, or in a position without power. Some (doubly horribly) are children. Rape does not always include penile penetration. Some rapists are married to their victims. Some rapists are women. Some women rape men. And sometimes, in the middle of an act that is always a violation, a rape survivor will experience increasingly intense physical sensations leading to climax – an orgasm.
Yes, it really happens.

Of those who report their rapes, around 4–5% also describe experiencing orgasm. But the true numbers are likely much higher. In a 2004 review paper, a clinician reports, “I (have) met quite a lot of victims (males) who had the full sexual response during sexual abuse…I (have) met several female victims of incest and rape who had lubrication and orgasm.”
In February of this year, Reddit featured a child therapist in an ‘I Am A’ discussion to address orgasm during rape. She had previously participated in an ‘ask me anything’ (AMA) on the topic. It was so popular that she was invited to engage again. In the first post the therapist states,
“I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers.”

And though most of the half-dozen or so therapists and sex educators I spoke with said that they believed the phenomenon was uncommon, all of them had heard from or heard of at least a few rape victims who experienced sexual arousal.
Matthew Atkinson, a domestic and sexual violence–response professional and author of “Resurrection After Rape,” wrote to me that, “Of the 500–600 clients I ever saw, only a couple of dozen disclosed [it] to me. However, when the topic is brought up on internet discussion forums, there seems to be a great deal of interest in it. That suggests to me that it’s more common than we may be aware…”

Rape and arousal can happen simultaneously, and one does not exclude the other.​

able to tell – except here.” “Reading your post made me feel like maybe I am not such a freak.” One woman describes a violent and painful gang rape and recalls, “One of the most disturbing things that happened that night is that I had an orgasm. Despite years of marriage, it was my first orgasm ever.”

But how can this be? How can a victim’s experience of rape, especially violent rape, include an orgasm? you are a blogger on one website (which I refuse to honor with a link) the explanation is simple: “You’ve suddenly realized that actually, in spite of what you thought before it happened, in reality you wanted to be raped and you’re… loving every minute of it… that fact alone makes ‘rape’ an act of consensual sex.”
No. This is not the explanation. Rape and arousal can happen simultaneously, and one does not exclude the other. As disgusting as they are, that blogger’s words illustrate a common error of conflating arousal and conscious intention. An orgasm, at least in popular understanding, represents a peak of sexual pleasure, a state of euphoria. In that perception, if someone is experiencing rape, shouldn’t pleasure be absent? Shouldn’t the body, you know, shut that whole thing down?
We really need a better understanding of human sexuality and human physiology. Just as Todd Akin (and hundreds of years of science) was so wrong in thinking that rape can’t lead to pregnancy, I and many others were entirely wrong about arousal and climax during rape. Despite what many rapists would like to believe, arousal does not mean that an assault was enjoyable or that a victim was asking for it. So what does it mean?

Quite simply, our bodies respond to sex. And our bodies respond to fear. Our bodies respond. They do so uniquely and often entirely without our permission or intention. Orgasm during rape isn’t an example of an expression of pleasure. It’s an example of a physical response whether the mind’s on board or not, like breathing, sweating, or an adrenaline rush. Therapists commonly use the analogy of tickling. While tickling can be pleasurable, when it is done against someone’s wishes it can be very unpleasant experience. And during that unpleasant experience, amid calls to stop, the one being tickled will continue laughing. They just can’t help it.
As the review paper referenced earlier states:

In other words, the mental and physical components of human sexuality often run in parallel and in agreement – but not always. In fact, sexual arousal and other forms of heightened sensation are so closely intertwined that as of 2010, psychologists were still arguing in the scientific journals about “the exact meaning of sexual arousal,” or what, exactly, we should call it. Super.

Examples of the mental/physical disconnect in sexual arousal:
Some people can be brought to orgasm by having their eyebrows stroked. Others can orgasm when pressure is applied to their teeth.
-Some people can “think” themselves into orgasm without any physical stimulus at all. One woman has even done this inside an MRI.
-People with spinal cord injuries (a physical brain–body disconnection) can still experience orgasm. In an MRI.
-Women can become sexually aroused without their knowledge. By measuring changes in blood flow to female genitals, several studies have found that subliminal images, images of copulation in other species, and those that women report as disgusting, boring, or not arousing can cause physical arousal.
This happens in men too, though men usually have a more … obvious … yardstick.
-Consciousness is not required for orgasm. Both men and women can experience orgasm during sleep.

Arousal during rape is an example of a physical response whether the mind’s on board or not, like breathing.​

Adding to the issue is that sexual arousal and orgasm appear to originate from the autonomic nervous system— the same reflex-driven system that underlies heart rate, digestion, and perspiration. Our control over sexual arousal is no better than our control over the dilation of our pupils or how much we sweat. The presence of sexual arousal during rape is about as relevant to consent as any of these other responses. In violent assaults, intense physical arousal from fear can heighten sexual sensations in a process called ‘excitation transfer.’ In one laboratory study, anxiety from threat of electric shock enhanced male erectile responses to erotic images. The men in this study were not looking forward to the shock. They did not enjoy the shock. Their body’s heightened state of physical arousal – anxiety about the threat of pain – heightened sexual arousal as well. Sexual arousal is just one more component of the ‘fight or flight‘ state.

Some rape victims report ‘going somewhere else’ mentally, and then being pulled back into the moment by orgasm. Clearly these victims have no mental connection to their physical state. One woman who was drugged and then raped, recalls waking up during climax only to pass out again as the sensation abated. Recent experiments suggest that vaginal lubrication in women may be an adaptive response designed to reduce injury from penetration. The body is not enjoying itself – it is trying to protect itself.
Finally, horribly, some rapists enjoy making their victims’ bodies respond to the assault as a sign of dominance. These rapists work to get a physical response from their victims. They have learned how fear and anxiety can correspond to other forms of heightened arousal, and they exploit the connection.
Unsurprisingly, rape survivors who experience arousal and rape report confusion and shame thanks to this conflation of the physical response of arousal and its usual association with enjoyment. A survivor may ask, “Was this something I subconsciously wanted? Am I in some way guilty? If my body responded this way, does it mean I’m mentally disturbed?” The reality is that the body’s arousal response is no more an indication of guilt or mental illness than an elevated heart rate or adrenaline flood would be under the same circumstances.

Often, sexual pleasure and sexual aggression become psychologically intertwined when a rape survivor experiences arousal during rape. In Matt Atkinson’s words, “Sex, which is supposed to be healthy, harmless, pleasurable, and mutual, has been disfigured by rape or abuse.” One woman exclaims, “The word ‘no’ doesn’t seem to count. My own body didn’t listen to it. So it’s as if I never said it.” Though it might feel this way to a victim, the word ‘no’ stands on its own. To paraphrase the woman’s therapist: The sensation is not an expression of pleasure or consent – it is simply a physical sensation.
Men, too, experience frustration and guilt that can be heightened by a bewildering physical response. In many instances, this confusion prevents victims from reporting the assault. One study from the 1980s found that approximately 90–95% of men who are raped never report the incident. It’s not unreasonable to think that these numbers must be even greater for men whose rape stimulates arousal and ejaculation.

Police and courtrooms may confuse orgasm and arousal with evidence that the interaction was consensual.​

Another worry is that police and courtrooms may confuse orgasm and arousal with evidence that the interaction was consensual. Though the law has progressed much since the days in which pregnancy, which was once believed to be proof of orgasm, could acquit an accused rapist, we have far to go. Still, most courtrooms recognize that legal consent must be freely given and that consent can be withdrawn at any time (even the FBI now recognizes non-forcible rape as of, get this, 2012). If the supreme court of Georgia in 1976 could find that orgasm is “legally irrelevant to the issue of consent,” there may be some hope for a better understanding of the mind–body disconnect when it comes to these autonomic responses during rape.

Arousal and orgasm during rape happen. Probably much more often than we know. It is not a sign of guilt or pleasure. It in no way indicates consent. It is a sign that our bodies react, just as they do with a rapid heartbeat or an adrenaline rush. We react. And then we try to heal.

by jenny morber

Jenny Morber is a freelance science writer and editor.
What the holy hell is wrong with you?
There is no sane woman on earth who would, even slightly, want to be physically forced to have sex by threat of physical harm or death. None. Any woman who does has a major psychological condition.
You are attempting to equate a woman who wants "rough sex" or wants her man to "take her" as a desire to be raped. That is completely fucked. Nothing of the sort. That is an act of arousal of her partners physical might and desires to be dominated by it. Women are attracted to male strength and confidence. That is entirely different than wanting a man she does not want to have sex with - force her to do so.

What the holy hell is wrong with you?
There is no sane woman on earth who would, even slightly, want to be physically forced to have sex by threat of physical harm or death. None. Any woman who does has a major psychological condition.
You are attempting to equate a woman who wants "rough sex" or wants her man to "take her" as a desire to be raped. That is completely fucked. Nothing of the sort. That is an act of arousal of her partners physical might and desires to be dominated by it. Women are attracted to male strength and confidence. That is entirely different than wanting a man she does not want to have sex with - force her to do so.
You are entitled to your personal opinion .....irregardless of how flawed it is..........all the scientific research on the topic proves without any doubt you are misguided by personal beliefs and or the feminist agenda.

You are entitled to your personal opinion .....irregardless of how flawed it is..........all the scientific research on the topic proves without any doubt you are misguided by personal beliefs and or the feminist agenda.
No
You are cherry picking scientific "studies" and pseudo science, because apparently you want to believe it.
Which is pretty fucked.
Like I said, there is a CLEAR difference between a woman being aroused by a man's dominance and strength and wanting him to "take her". than being forced to have sex under physical threat by a man she doesn't want.
A freaking 5 year old knows the difference.

No
You are cherry picking scientific "studies" and pseudo science, because apparently you want to believe it.
Which is pretty fucked.
Like I said, there is a CLEAR difference between a woman being aroused by a man's dominance and strength and wanting him to "take her". than being forced to have sex under physical threat by a man she doesn't want.
A freaking 5 year old knows the difference.
All you have or present is your personal opinion.....sorry....but that is inadequate.

All you have or present is your personal opinion.....sorry....but that is inadequate.
No.
I have proper neuron interaction that enables me to form accurate thoughts.
As well as I am unencumbered by a need to justify and rationalize a belief that is based on desire over reality.
I don't know why you want to think this.
Perhaps you are trying to justify a desire you have to commit the act. Hopefully that desire is not strong enough to ever do so, but enough you want to feel less fucked up for having thought it.

Forum List

Back