Why do Repubs distort Dem policy positions?

The babies should have the right to choose...so we'll help them
Gobs of protoplasmic goo aren't babies. Your word salad equates to taking away a woman's constitutional right of choice.
But the crazy dems always forget that there is a father involved and could care less about what he thinks or cares.
A father is free to carry a fetus to term. Feel free.

Because they can't make credible arguments against what they really are.

View attachment 371417

Why do leftists distort their own policy positions? Sorry, but mobs running rampant through cities for months on end with Democrat politicians making excuses for them and vilifying law enforcement is not politely saying, "We'd like cops to stop killing minorities." Every fucking thing you have on here is just you saying, "How DARE you not accept our euphemisms as fact?!"

Maybe if you shitbirds made your "policy positions" as honest as your actions are about what you want, we wouldn't have to correct you so much.

View attachment 371417
We're not distorting your positions.
You're just trying to change the way your positions are named and what they mean.

You know leftists. They think they can change reality simply by stating that it's something different. So for us to declare that it doesn't work that way . . .

View attachment 371417
True.
And because they're dishonest.
the-irony.gif

Gobs of protoplasmic goo aren't babies. Your word salad equates to taking away a woman's constitutional right of choice.

YOU are a "gob of protoplasmic goo" every bit as much as an unborn baby is, and please do NOT try to declare your 8th-grade-reject ideas about biology as fact. Your scientific ignorance takes away from everyone's right to live in a civilized society, instead of a primitive tribe that sacrifices children.

You can run but you cant hide, you can make a statement and as hard as you may try to spin it unless you have seriously given thought as to the long term implications its still nothing but crap. It's simply the travail of the liberal mind. Dim's have yet to understand theory is nothing more than an unproven idea whose application can and will have serious consequences when it is adopted. In their mind its easier to reset the bar and blame someone else. The GOP on the other hand dissects what has been said or proposed and simply asks have you given thought to X,Y,Z, how will you pay for this, then its the spin game, and of course racist.

Fuck off.

You talk like you actually have some position of credibility on any issue.

News Flash: You don't.

It always amazes me when people who insist they're "the party of SCIENCE!" want to base their policies on outdated ignorance from decades ago.

Good thread for republicans to weigh in on how much they love children as long as the little scumbags aren't on food stamps or other 'free stuff' programs.

Good thread for Democrats to weigh in on how much they love children as long as they're useful politican pawns.

View attachment 371417
Republican leadership is composed of liars, damn liars, and dOnald tRump.

Republican voters are composed of gullible morons who will believe nearly anything they are told.
...and blind partisan hacks who will support any Republican president no matter how reprehensible and wrong.
2a. Freudian projection

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

View attachment 371417
Republican leadership is composed of liars, damn liars, and dOnald tRump.

Republican voters are composed of gullible morons who will believe nearly anything they are told.
...and blind partisan hacks who will support any Republican president no matter how reprehensible and wrong.
2a. Freudian projection

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

Clayton's favorite word is reprehensible.

My guess is that word describes his treatment as a child.

View attachment 371417

One tweak. Republicans don't think you want to kill babies, only that you're OK with it.

The rest of it's spot on though what you mean

No, I think some of them actively want to kill babies. I think an epidemic of abstinence and adoption is the last thing some Democrats want, because either they or their big donors make huge profits off of abortion.

View attachment 371417

One tweak. Republicans don't think you want to kill babies, only that you're OK with it.

The rest of it's spot on though what you mean

No, I think some of them actively want to kill babies. I think an epidemic of abstinence and adoption is the last thing some Democrats want, because either they or their big donors make huge profits off of abortion.

We can agree to disagree on that. As amoral as I think the Democrat party is, I don't think they care about life. But I don't think they laugh a sinister laugh and want to kill babies. They are about self benefit

But the crazy dems always forget that there is a father involved and could care less about what he thinks or cares.
I can tell you are on the left. Still confused about how biology works. But I have no doubt that all those genders you subscribe to is confusing

I can tell you are on the left. Still confused about how biology works. But I have no doubt that all those genders you subscribe to is confusing
Weak response. No answer so defaults to insults. #predictable

Forum List

Back