Why do Republicans hate govt and care about budgets only when Dems are in office?

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Reaction score
Silence in the Bush years and slience during the Reagan years abut three years of perpetual meltdown over Obama's election? I wonder why the discrepancy?

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score
Silence in the Bush years and slience during the Reagan years abut three years of perpetual meltdown over Obama's election? I wonder why the discrepancy?
hy·poc·ri·sy   /hɪˈpɒkrəsi/ Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see] Show IPA
noun, plural -sies.
1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
3. an act or instance of hypocrisy.

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There really is no difference between dimocrats and repugnantcans when it come to overspending and increasing the size of government.

Haven't you sheep figured that out yet?

OP
Flaylo

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Reaction score
There really is no difference between dimocrats and repugnantcans when it come to overspending and increasing the size of government.

Haven't you sheep figured that out yet?
If there is no difference who do budgets and government matter when Democrats are only in office? I agree its the same shat regardless of who is office.

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score
For the same reasons democrats do....

2007 Nancy Pelosi We have come to the end of deficit spending. Then went on to pile up 5 trillion in new debt

OP
Flaylo

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Reaction score
For the same reasons democrats do....

2007 Nancy Pelosi We have come to the end of deficit spending. Then went on to pile up 5 trillion in new debt
Intellectual retardedness need not apply please.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List